4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Fantajack

Apr 1, 2020
Aren't people free to give or withdraw their patronage at any time ? After his hostile update I withdrew my patronage but I don't regret what I already gave him because this game as it already is has good quality. No big deal. Abandonned tag seems a bit too harsh if he didn't communicate on it, maybe an intermediary tag "Status unknown" would be a better middle ground.
If your saying that even in its unfinished state, this game is worth something, then I absolutely agree. However that should have absolutely nothing to do with the game's 'abandoned' tag. The dev is NOT soliciting money for an "as is" "never to be finished" game. On his Patreon page he is selling the idea that he is working "full time" on this game, and that by donating to him, you can be a part of bringing the completed game to fruition.

I dont think the 'abandoned' tag is in any way "too harsh". It has been over a year and a half since the dev released any fresh content for this game. He has made several false promises about new content being released in "about 2 weeks" (the first of which was over 9 months ago). In the past year and a half he has offered a plethora of excuses for being incommunicado, and development delays. His last public (and rather snarky) communication to his Patreon donors included a bullet point about how he will never provide a game development progress report again, and if you dont like it (or anything about the way he choses to conduct his business), you (and your money) can fuck off.

From my perspective: It appears as though the dev has not done any meaningful amount of work on this game in a very long time, but refuses to publicly admit it (and continues to make monthly wallpapers), because he likes the money he makes every month through Patreon donations. Removing the 'abandoned' tag would help him perpetuate the lie that this game is in active development. The 'abandoned' tag here may prevent some new players from being duped by the dev's false narrative. (In my opinion this dev does not currently deserve ANY donations unless you REALLY, REALLY like his wallpapers).

Ultimately the power to remove this tag ,is completely in the hands of the dev. All he has to do, is release some new content for this game! If the dev has actually been actively working on this game for the past year and a half (as he claims), this should not be hard to do!

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Ultimately the power to remove this tag ,is completely in the hands of the dev. All he has to do, is release some new content for this game! If the dev has actually been actively working on this game for the past year and a half (as he claims), this should not be hard to do!
The writing was on the wall over a year ago. I don't feel like looking it up, but the dev basically said he was going to abandon the game because of pirates (ignoring the fact that almost all his Patrons found the game here or from a similar site). He basically didn't feel he was getting enough donations each month to make it worth his while, so he decided to gaslight everyone with the wallpapers.

He isn't the first, or even the first hundred devs around here to do exactly the same thing, and he certainly won't be the last. I'd say this is more common than those devs that actually produce regularly.

Fantajack

Apr 1, 2020
The writing was on the wall over a year ago. I don't feel like looking it up, but the dev basically said he was going to abandon the game because of pirates (ignoring the fact that almost all his Patrons found the game here or from a similar site). He basically didn't feel he was getting enough donations each month to make it worth his while, so he decided to gaslight everyone with the wallpapers.

He isn't the first, or even the first hundred devs around here to do exactly the same thing, and he certainly won't be the last. I'd say this is more common than those devs that actually produce regularly.
I never saw that post from the dev. If you could take the time to look it up or tell me where I could find it myself, I would like to read it. Thanks

Couliber

May 22, 2018
I never saw that post from the dev. If you could take the time to look it up or tell me where I could find it myself, I would like to read it. Thanks
Here, over 2 years ago now. You're welcome. You can search every post of him by clicking into the search field at the top of the page. Intead of typing some words to search you put "Henissart" into the field "By: (Member)"

You're wrong. I know the exact time I release, and I know the exact time it's uploaded here. The drop-off in new Patrons is immediate and unmistakable for every release. The many people in this thread who've been playing every version for free, while saying how much they love the game are also an obvious counterpoint.

But I didn't come here to lecture you on piracy. Do what you think is best. Just saying that it's one of the main reasons I don't see myself making another full game, and it's also the reason I usually don't come here.
I couldn't care less if someone hates what I'm doing, like some of the recent arguments in this thread. Doesn't bother me one bit. But a hero like Eldar backstabbing me for worthless internet points, or reading things like 'Keep up the great work', or 'Amazing game, hope it doesn't get abandoned', by people who are apparently blind to the connection between their behavior and games being left unfinished, that just makes me sad. So I prefer to stay away for the most part.

Reactions: bones hardscrew
Aug 29, 2020

Unlocked

1648732010957.png

Hi everyone,

Mistress von Stern has taken it upon herself to teach the boy how to play the piano. If only he weren't so easily distracted...
The feature character for next month is Heather. You can send me your wallpaper ideas starting now until about the 15th or so of next month.

All the best,
Henissart

ButTom459

Jan 7, 2022

Unlocked

View attachment 1732232

Hi everyone,

Mistress von Stern has taken it upon herself to teach the boy how to play the piano. If only he weren't so easily distracted...
The feature character for next month is Heather. You can send me your wallpaper ideas starting now until about the 15th or so of next month.

All the best,
Henissart
It's like the Berserk boat arc but with wallpapers instead

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Starless.
https://f95zone.to/threads/starless-nymphomaniacs-paradise-empress.3983/
But be VERY AWARE.
You've been warned.
And use the walkthrough.
And save a ton.
I just gave a try to that game, it's completely different but it has the same spirit but in a much more childish way.
The basic story and writing is good, but as in those japanese games there is so much exageration in some aspects that it kills the mood sometimes.
Don't misunderstand me the game is very good and has some very interesting endings!!!:p

But to go back to Estate Dominate, i would say that i'm sure Henissart did play that other game, there is so many similarities. I guess he found a lot of ideas in it.
Those games have so many things in common, some scenes are almost a copy.
But Henissart used them in such a better way with a lot more realism and where the other game sometimes handle the same kind of scene in a much more exagerated and ridiculous way, Henissart managed to find the right way to make it 10 times more effective and frightening.
I would say that Estate Dominate is really for adults and Starless is more for manga hentai fans.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
I just gave a try to that game, it's completely different but it has the same spirit but in a much more childish way.
The basic story and writing is good, but as in those japanese games there is so much exageration in some aspects that it kills the mood sometimes.
Don't misunderstand me the game is very good and has some very interesting endings!!!:p

But to go back to Estate Dominate, i would say that i'm sure Henissart did play that other game, there is so many similarities. I guess he found a lot of ideas in it.
Those games have so many things in common, some scenes are almost a copy.
But Henissart used them in such a better way with a lot more realism and where the other game sometimes handle the same kind of scene in a much more exagerated and ridiculous way, Henissart managed to find the right way to make it 10 times more effective and frightening.
I would say that Estate Dominate is really for adults and Starless is more for manga hentai fans.
Mmmmmm......
Yea, OK, I'll go along with that for the most part.
Exaggerated, 'K.
Ridiculous... mmmm.... so-so.
And with Henny never doing anything but placating wallpaper fans, I'm not saying anything good.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Mmmmmm......
Yea, OK, I'll go along with that for the most part.
Exaggerated, 'K.
Ridiculous... mmmm.... so-so.
And with Henny never doing anything but placating wallpaper fans, I'm not saying anything good.
Oh for that game it's just a question of personal taste, but the game is very good in his story, it's some details that are a bit out of this world, like the magical drugs that come in handy, the tons of cum and the superman performances!

And about Henissart, i know that he quite let us down and just makes wallpapers for the moment but it doesn't change the fact that the game he wrote was the best of his kind, it's a shame that the development is on hold since such a long time.
I just hope he will finish it one day. But as i don't pay any money for it for the moment, i suspended my patreon, i can wait.
I don't understand patrons who still pay a full pledge and complain he just makes wallpapers after all this time.
Deactivate your patreon membership is done in one or two clicks and reactivate it is just as easy.

Mar 16, 2022
I just came across this game and it looks very interesting. Is it worth playing despite it being abandoned? Another thing, the MC looks just the same as the MC in BaDIK. Does anyone know if it's the same 3d asset?

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
I just came across this game and it looks very interesting. Is it worth playing despite it being abandoned? Another thing, the MC looks just the same as the MC in BaDIK. Does anyone know if it's the same 3d asset?
It is still worth it, but it will leave you wanting more, and that's not likely to ever happen, so be warned.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes