4.40 star(s) 118 Votes
Mar 16, 2022
Are there any book lovers here? I'm looking for books with the themes femdom, sissification and forced feminization. Any suggestions? I have Estate: Dominate withdrawal syndrome and need something to ease the discomfort..

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Are there any book lovers here? I'm looking for books with the themes femdom, sissification and forced feminization. Any suggestions? I have Estate: Dominate withdrawal syndrome and need something to ease the discomfort.. ☺
fifty shades of grey :Kappa:

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
On one hand I wanna tell people not to play wegs until they're finished. But if it wasn't for those who do that and then support on Patreon then these games wouldn't get made in the first place. It's a catch-22 that devs take advantage of to rope people in and scam them. It's sad and this dev's angle seems no different now, if that wasn't his plan from the beginning

I don't know how people are ok giving this guy 700/m for releasing wallpapers. Are you hoping he has a change of heart or something? sigh

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I don't know how people are ok giving this guy 700/m for releasing wallpapers. Are you hoping he has a change of heart or something? sigh
People don't pay for wallpaper, his patrons are not always following this forum. Most of them have discovered his game, played it liked it and decided to become a patron. You need to understand that those patrons are not present from the start, many have canceled their pledge and others have just started.
And 700/m are very far to be enough to live out of it. I guess he was quite disapointed that after having done such a good game he did not get as much patrons as some bullshit games that have thousands, so he has to work and has not much time and courage to work on that game. He has stated once that he was hoping for a better support but even if his game is very good it's certainly not the kind of game that most of the teenagers who are on this forum like the most.
But why are you so annoyed that people still pay him for wallpapers, do you have to give them the money maybe?:)
I have been his parton for a few month, i guess i have payed twice 5$ then 1$ a month for a while and i have canceled it now as there is no new content.
That's my rule, i'm ok to pay 10-20$ for that kind of game if it's very good but certainly not more, if there are some patrons who pay 20$ a month during two years that's their problem, i don't give a shit!

Feb 15, 2019
I have been his parton for a few month, i guess i have payed twice 5$ then 1$ a month for a while and i have canceled it now as there is no new content.
That's my rule, i'm ok to pay 10-20$ for that kind of game if it's very good
Are there any other femdom games that you are currently supporting?

Reactions: Walt71

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
But why are you so annoyed that people still pay him for wallpapers
Because that's the reason why devs do these hit and runs. Because they can get away with it. 700/m is not much? for doing basically nothing?

but yes if you stopped subbing then I wasn't addressing you, but rather anyone who is still subbed and reading this thread

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Fantajack

Apr 1, 2020
People don't pay for wallpaper, his patrons are not always following this forum. Most of them have discovered his game, played it liked it and decided to become a patron. You need to understand that those patrons are not present from the start, many have canceled their pledge and others have just started.
And 700/m are very far to be enough to live out of it. I guess he was quite disapointed that after having done such a good game he did not get as much patrons as some bullshit games that have thousands, so he has to work and has not much time and courage to work on that game. He has stated once that he was hoping for a better support but even if his game is very good it's certainly not the kind of game that most of the teenagers who are on this forum like the most.
But why are you so annoyed that people still pay him for wallpapers, do you have to give them the money maybe?:)
That's my rule, i'm ok to pay 10-20$ for that kind of game if it's very good but certainly not more, if there are some patrons who pay 20$ a month during two years that's their problem, i don't give a shit!

At one point Henissart was making at least 1300 a month in Patreon donations. I truly believe that if he had not repeatedly deceived his donors, kept working on the game, and had continued to release a content update every 6 months or so, that the game would be making him around 2k or more a month in donations at this point. I dont think he can ever effectively regain the trust that he has squandered. If he sincerely apologized for his behavior and started releasing new content for this game, he might regain a few donors that he has lost, but most will never give him another dime.

Last edited:

SomeoneRandomToYou

Apr 26, 2020
Well, the dev has said in pm's on Patreon that he's still working on the game. I guess we could still cling to the hope that he's being truthful and that an update will be released at some point.
Doubt it, the numerous times that he has misled his patreon supporters about the release date should say it all at this point. I don't think anyone would've had an issue if he said earlier that he needed this long to update the game, because as we know life does get in the way for many developers and it takes a lot of time and effort to finish a game. But the problem is that he's kept on lying about when the update was supposed to be released (I remember him saying that the update was 'close' to being released the latest by September). The lack of transparency and the fact that he's now gone AWOL about when the update is coming is a clear indication that we'll probably never see the update.

Mar 16, 2022
Doubt it, the numerous times that he has misled his patreon supporters about the release date should say it all at this point. I don't think anyone would've had an issue if he said earlier that he needed this long to update the game, because as we know life does get in the way for many developers and it takes a lot of time and effort to finish a game. But the problem is that he's kept on lying about when the update was supposed to be released (I remember him saying that the update was 'close' to being released the latest by September). The lack of transparency and the fact that he's now gone AWOL about when the update is coming is a clear indication that we'll probably never see the update.
Well that's a damn shame. The game is one of my favorites and not getting to know what happens next is a real downer.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes