4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It is still worth it, but it will leave you wanting more, and that's not likely to ever happen, so be warned.
Oh yeah this game is a heavy drug, if you really get into it it will drive you mad. When i was playing my hands were shacking, my dick was throbbing and my butthole was twiching o_O
I played it three times, testing the three main paths and then i found myself drifting into the void of the endless waiting of the next update, i've lost a good part of my sanity but i managed to survive!

Mar 16, 2022
Oh yeah this game is a heavy drug, if you really get into it it will drive you mad. When i was playing my hands were shacking, my dick was throbbing and my butthole was twiching o_O
I played it three times, testing the three main paths and then i found myself drifting into the void of the endless waiting of the next update, i've lost a good part of my sanity but i managed to survive!
Yeah, sounds like we really need a new update. I for one am hooked on the game. I've been through two of the main paths, one to go I guess. Who knew I would find myself trapped down a rabbit hole full of femdom, humiliation and sissification..??

Someguy9500

Nov 2, 2020
So this is a good game? Playing E:D left me wanting more, so I'll give it a go. Your "VERY AWARE" makes me curious though..
It leans very heavily into fetishes that are not for everyone. Most of them are in the tags, but there are some scat scenes which are blurred out but not actually skippable (the fast forward is very fast at least though)

Mar 16, 2022
Quite a few people have mentioned the dinner scene where Elisabeth gives the MC a foot job under the table. If he's on the dom route he wouldn't subject himself to such a thing willingly. He would probably just pull himself away and maybe expose what she was doing or at least stop her in some way. The whole situation felt forced, a too easy way to make sure he'll wear the chastity cage. So for me this whole scene feels contrived if you're on a dom route. I still love the game though, make no mistake about it.

Mar 16, 2022
It leans very heavily into fetishes that are not for everyone. Most of them are in the tags, but there are some scat scenes which are blurred out but not actually skippable (the fast forward is very fast at least though)
Now scat scenes I haven't seen in any games before. I can't say it sounds exciting (it's certainly not one of my fetishes), but neither did urination and seeing someone drinking urine. It was kind of hot, but that was probably more about the attractive naked girl than the act itself. Still, I don't expect a scat scene will get me excited. :D

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Quite a few people have mentioned the dinner scene where Elisabeth gives the MC a foot job under the table. If he's on the dom route he wouldn't subject himself to such a thing willingly. He would probably just pull himself away and maybe expose what she was doing or at least stop her in some way. The whole situation felt forced, a too easy way to make sure he'll wear the chastity cage. So for me this whole scene feels contrived if you're on a dom route. I still love the game though, make no mistake about it.
In fact the dom route is a fake one, don't let someone who have not played it think that the MC will rule the house, it's just a slighly less submissive path.
So i let you imagine what can be a total submissive path, it's hell!!:ROFLMAO::p

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Scat !!! what do you call scat exactly, there are many piss scenes and some are quite disturbing but i don't remember to have seen shit anywhere.
I have even decompiled the game and watched every image to see if i had missed something while playing and i don't remember having seen some brown stuff anywhere, but it was quite a long time ago. But i'm sure that i would have noticed that for sure.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Scat !!! what do you call scat exactly, there are many piss scenes and some are quite disturbing but i don't remember to have seen shit anywhere.
I have even decompiled the game and watched every image to see if i had missed something while playing and i don't remember having seen some brown stuff anywhere, but it was quite a long time ago. But i'm sure that i would have noticed that for sure.
I think he was talking of this game https://f95zone.to/threads/starless-nymphomaniacs-paradise-empress.3983/
not Estate Dominate. :)

Reactions: Kukipett

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ho i see, but Starless was full of shit and it was not blured or quickly done, it was all over the place, we even had many occasions to taste it, first as a portable human toilet, then as a refined plate of curry and later in a final bouquet as human toilet until death!
Ah! understood, sadly I can't play it because I have a Mac, but maybe in the future I will try it and maybe give an opinion about it.
Since I read that Henissart was inspired by it, I'm curious to see. :)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Ah! understood, sadly I can't play it because I have a Mac, but maybe in the future I will try it and maybe give an opinion about it.
Since I read that Henissart was inspired by it, I'm curious to see. :)
YEs i guess he was inpired by it because there are many similarities that can't be happening by chance.
But it's a totally different style, it's more the wild dream of a japanese teenager with all the exagerations of the genre.
In fact even if it's quite harsh and goes very far in the horror, Estate Dominate with his realistic approach is far more disturbing.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
YEs i guess he was inpired by it because there are many similarities that can't be happening by chance.
But it's a totally different style, it's more the wild dream of a japanese teenager with all the exagerations of the genre.
In fact even if it's quite harsh and goes very far in the horror, Estate Dominate with his realistic approach is far more disturbing.
I agree on that, what is truly fantastic of ED is that it let you "feel" what the MC go through while being dominated and tortured and this mean a lot in terms of story immersion, and even if it's not my cup of tea I enjoyed the story nonetheless, Henissart achieved the perfect balance to make the story truly believable.
Infact I'm really sad about the fact that he's not continuing it, it's probably the best fendom related game I've played so far. :)

Mar 16, 2022
In fact the dom route is a fake one, don't let someone who have not played it think that the MC will rule the house, it's just a slighly less submissive path.
So i let you imagine what can be a total submissive path, it's hell!!:ROFLMAO::p
Yeah, I totally agree. What I should have said was that compared to a total sub path it feels kind of like a dom path. But most of it happens inside the MC's head I guess. So not very dominant.

Mar 16, 2022
Ho i see, but Starless was full of shit and it was not blured or quickly done, it was all over the place, we even had many occasions to taste it, first as a portable human toilet, then as a refined plate of curry and later in a final bouquet as human toilet until death!
I don't know how to respond to or feel about that. I love curry but maybe not this kind.. :)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I don't know how to respond to or feel about that. I love curry but maybe not this kind.. :)
It's maybe a spoiler but i could just explain the curry scene a little, it definitely deserves some attention.
So Mikako the maid is a cook, she had to prepare some special curry for a lecture on scat works, as a punition for the looser of the final contest.
So she cooked some pretty good rice and she perpared some nice curry sauce. She then put the sauce in a bottle then she used the curry sauce as an enema liquid. She painfully went through the process of taking all the sauce in her bowels to warm it up and let the bowels shake it and mix it up correctly with the normal bowel content.
Then she proceed to expel that precious sauce on some nice rice placed on a plate, finaly she decided to empty her bowels by adding some brown sausage on top of it.
Then the MC was presented that famous culinary wonder and unfortunately he had to eat it all as his partner Mitarai lost consciousness just by watching the superb sausage topping in the plate!

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2022
It's maybe a spoiler but i could just explain the curry scene a little, it definitely deserves some attention.
So Mikako the maid is a cook, she had to prepare some special curry for a lecture on scat works as a punition for the looser of the final contest.
So she cooked so pretty good rice and she perpared some nice curry sauce. She then put the sauce in a bottle then she used the curry sauce as an enema liquid. She painfully went through the process of taking all the sauce in her bowels to warm is up and let the bowels shake it and mix it up correctly with the normal bowel content.
Then she proceed to expel that precious sauce on some nice rice placed on a plate, finaly she decided to empty her bowels by adding some brown sausage on top of it.
Then the MC was presented that famous culinary wonder and unfortunately he had to eat it all as his partner Mitarai lost consciousness just by watching the superb sausage topping in the plate!
Not so bad after all then. At least not more than I can handle. :D

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes