4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I played this early on and thought 'Wow' … and now I find 21 pages of reaction mostly agreeing with me.

The potential is great, but a lot of comments over the 21 pages have been what I consider minority interests trying to influence the development to include their own particular requirements.
I think the developer has to weigh up the percentages, personally 'lesbian pee drinking' is a step too far, ;) but I would refer to that long standing theory that the vast majority of men love watching lesbians, because they fantasise or imagine that they will be the one to turn them straight.
I would suggest that quite a lot of men do the same with the female dom, or alpha female, and want to be the one that makes them crave normal love making.

On the Intro:
It is plausible that the house(s) of the deceased partners were used as collateral for the loans from the Stern group, the MC says the partners invested everything they had into their business.
The MC is described as an adult in the meeting, and Heather has just finished college so would probably classify too - so tough shit, they would have to get a job and live in a crummy bedsit.
What is amazing is that auditors and lawyers have got that far in two weeks. :rolleyes:
The money 'owed' is irrelevant, as for Mrs Van Stern it is probably a pittance.

The timespan:
The game has a finite time because Mrs Van Stern's daughters are home for the summer, presumably from college or Uni, as are the MC and Heather.
So the 'routes' Hennisart talks about all have an ending when the summer break/holidays end.
I am quite happy without the incest patch and having Heather as a close friend who grew up next door. Previous closeness that hasn't developed any further as the school age gap has kept them apart, but you could imagine an innocent speculation at a much younger age that "she was going to marry the MC and have his babies".
They have agreed to jointly work the debt off, and so you can envisage they may leave together at the end.

Routes:
Where it all goes is to be discovered, but the dev hints at it being character driven, and so we assume it will be the interaction between the MC (with Heather and Anja) and the three Van Sterns.
We have yet to meet Elizabeth, but Isabella is going to be what her Mum calls 'willful' and I would call a spoilt brat mainly into humiliation.
Mum on the other hand is more to my taste as I think she will be the sexual one. I am intrigued by what Anja does when 'attending to her' in the evening in her bedroom.
She made the remark about the stripper and his sausage, and she noticed the MC's size from across the room on her return. So I think she wants some cock, but probably with the MC restrained so she can ride him at will.
I became even more interested when Hennisart admitted his penchant for stockings and heels, and am already imagining Anja's tongue in action on Mistress with two pairs of stockinged legs on show.

There is the repeated suggestion of Anja's age or not being able to cope. So far we don't know what she gets up to, but I wonder if she has to 'service' all 3 Van Sterns?
I can't see that Isabella is particularly sexual at the moment - she would probably run a mile at the MC's 'sizable' cock.
Maybe Mrs VS wants more than Anja can give, and will be instructing the MC on how to please her. Maybe she gets Anja to try him out or teach him what she (Mrs VS ) likes.
I can put up with Femdom, if the player is naked, on his knees, with his hands handcuffed behind his back, as Anja licks her mistress and Mrs VS giving a running commentary along the lines of "do you think you could do this boy" ;)

The set up logically excludes a male domination ending - the talk of pedigree and breeding makes it very implausible, but it is certainly believable that Mrs VS falls for the MC enough to want to continue after the summer hols are over - maybe accepting the MC and Heather are together, but getting them to visit at weekends - of course she may need a bigger bed to get the three of them and Anja all on it together.

All very interesting, but what makes it for me as well are the high quality renders - Mrs VS's face is stunning - and the writing.
A great VN contains a good story, good writing and good renders - I don't fap to a single pic or even an animation, but get excited (as much as the beta blockers allow me these days ;) ) by the overall package firing my imagination, and so far this ticks all the right boxes.

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
Man... this is going to be a difficult game to play. The situation is hot, the women are hot, but holy fuck are they evil. It's great, but you also feel really bad for Heather.
But feeling bad for Heather is what makes it good...:sneaky:

Would love an option to get Heather to keep her bush
Yeah, it would be great if in the future the first chapter will be updated, to have that possibility
I'd love to add that option and if I could press a button for it I would. But the reality is that such an option would mean that I have to make 2 versions of every subsequent image in the game that shows Heather's crotch. If I'd also want to acknowledge the choice, I'd need to make entirely different variants of some scenes too.
It's basically the case that permanent physical features of a character cannot be made optional.
What I might do, since this is a very popular request and I like her with bush too, is have her grow it back at some point in the story. Would probably need some hand-waving regarding the speed of the change, but whatever.

I played this early on and thought 'Wow' … and now I find 21 pages of reaction mostly agreeing with me.

The potential is great, but a lot of comments over the 21 pages have been what I consider minority interests trying to influence the development to include their own particular requirements.
I think the developer has to weigh up the percentages, personally 'lesbian pee drinking' is a step too far, ;) but I would refer to that long standing theory that the vast majority of men love watching lesbians, because they fantasise or imagine that they will be the one to turn them straight.
I would suggest that quite a lot of men do the same with the female dom, or alpha female, and want to be the one that makes them crave normal love making.

On the Intro:
It is plausible that the house(s) of the deceased partners were used as collateral for the loans from the Stern group, the MC says the partners invested everything they had into their business.
The MC is described as an adult in the meeting, and Heather has just finished college so would probably classify too - so tough shit, they would have to get a job and live in a crummy bedsit.
What is amazing is that auditors and lawyers have got that far in two weeks. :rolleyes:
The money 'owed' is irrelevant, as for Mrs Van Stern it is probably a pittance.

The timespan:
The game has a finite time because Mrs Van Stern's daughters are home for the summer, presumably from college or Uni, as are the MC and Heather.
So the 'routes' Hennisart talks about all have an ending when the summer break/holidays end.
I am quite happy without the incest patch and having Heather as a close friend who grew up next door. Previous closeness that hasn't developed any further as the school age gap has kept them apart, but you could imagine an innocent speculation at a much younger age that "she was going to marry the MC and have his babies".
They have agreed to jointly work the debt off, and so you can envisage they may leave together at the end.

Routes:
Where it all goes is to be discovered, but the dev hints at it being character driven, and so we assume it will be the interaction between the MC (with Heather and Anja) and the three Van Sterns.
We have yet to meet Elizabeth, but Isabella is going to be what her Mum calls 'willful' and I would call a spoilt brat mainly into humiliation.
Mum on the other hand is more to my taste as I think she will be the sexual one. I am intrigued by what Anja does when 'attending to her' in the evening in her bedroom.
She made the remark about the stripper and his sausage, and she noticed the MC's size from across the room on her return. So I think she wants some cock, but probably with the MC restrained so she can ride him at will.
I became even more interested when Hennisart admitted his penchant for stockings and heels, and am already imagining Anja's tongue in action on Mistress with two pairs of stockinged legs on show.

There is the repeated suggestion of Anja's age or not being able to cope. So far we don't know what she gets up to, but I wonder if she has to 'service' all 3 Van Sterns?
I can't see that Isabella is particularly sexual at the moment - she would probably run a mile at the MC's 'sizable' cock.
Maybe Mrs VS wants more than Anja can give, and will be instructing the MC on how to please her. Maybe she gets Anja to try him out or teach him what she (Mrs VS ) likes.
I can put up with Femdom, if the player is naked, on his knees, with his hands handcuffed behind his back, as Anja licks her mistress and Mrs VS giving a running commentary along the lines of "do you think you could do this boy" ;)

The set up logically excludes a male domination ending - the talk of pedigree and breeding makes it very implausible, but it is certainly believable that Mrs VS falls for the MC enough to want to continue after the summer hols are over - maybe accepting the MC and Heather are together, but getting them to visit at weekends - of course she may need a bigger bed to get the three of them and Anja all on it together.

All very interesting, but what makes it for me as well are the high quality renders - Mrs VS's face is stunning - and the writing.
A great VN contains a good story, good writing and good renders - I don't fap to a single pic or even an animation, but get excited (as much as the beta blockers allow me these days ;) ) by the overall package firing my imagination, and so far this ticks all the right boxes.
Thank you Bonhomie! Honestly, not much I can add to that. What you've written might not be exactly from my own notes, but you seem to have given this a much closer reading than most. Really hope you'll enjoy chapter 2 as much. The Mistress will unfortunately play only a minor role this time around. I'll put her more in the spotlight in the update after the next.
Oh, and your scene idea with the handcuffed MC getting taught how to lick a Mistress has been copy-pasted into my files and is ready to be stolen.;)

Hairylover

Feb 1, 2019
Hey Henissart. First of all thanks for the game you're creating. Second, I think it would be amazing if you do let her bush grow out again, showing the different stages. Lastly, a question: it's evident since if you pick the "like bush" option, the mistress said that his wishes and desires do not reconcile with the family in that case. So, you said that if you pick that option there will be scenes focusing on that. How is that going to play out, since they don't like it/want it? Is it going to happen outside the mansion? Or as a reward for his services? Thanks for an eventual answer, keep the good work

Alig555

May 22, 2019
Yesss please bring her bush back! Anyway, do you have any idea when the second chapter will be realised? Any news, preview etc?
Thanks for responding

Reactions: lodloyd

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
Hey Henissart. First of all thanks for the game you're creating. Second, I think it would be amazing if you do let her bush grow out again, showing the different stages. Lastly, a question: it's evident since if you pick the "like bush" option, the mistress said that his wishes and desires do not reconcile with the family in that case. So, you said that if you pick that option there will be scenes focusing on that. How is that going to play out, since they don't like it/want it? Is it going to happen outside the mansion? Or as a reward for his services? Thanks for an eventual answer, keep the good work
Oh, the Mistress has no problem at all with bush in general. It's just Heather's bush in particular that bothered her. I don't know the exact line, but she said something about a bush being "and option for a real woman, not a girl child". Some of the other ladies at the Estate do have a bush and if you pick the "bush preference" you'll get conditional lines of dialogue pertaining to that, some additional images here and there and in the long run also a scene or two focusing on that. I find them sexy as hell, no way I'd leave them out.

Yesss please bring her bush back! Anyway, do you have any idea when the second chapter will be realised? Any news, preview etc?
Thanks for responding
After a bit more than 3 weeks of development I'm at about the half-way point I think. Polishing at the end is hard to predict, so I think it should be about 4 weeks from now until the beta release, give or take a few days.

We definitly need a sig of the cute redhead at some point ;)
If you do want to make another sig I could assist with that @Krull . I can send you the .png headshots with transparency I made as tier images for the Patreon page. Let me know if you want to have them.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Hmm concerning the bush thing, I thought the meaning behind it, could be that only a Mistress stays natural in that regard. So not to have 2 versions of everything, Heather growing a bush could come up later, when the path would be really divided. Could see Heather being allowed to have a bush as part of the submissive MC path, where Heather might get a somewhat higher standing, then what she has in the beginning.
Having said that, I am not sure which type of people actually would like to have her grow back her bush? The ones into dominating Heather or the ones wanting to protect her and be dominated instead.^^ Might need a poll there.

Hairylover

Feb 1, 2019
Thanks for both answers. It would also be interesting even if she would starting to appreciate being shaved, and to put her to her place, the mistress or whoever forbids her to shave again just to do her wrong, as an other way of punishment. Just a suggestion

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
There's one beautiful single word in this game, that epitomised the quality.

Anja used it when the MC asked her about his work in the kitchen: She said "Adequate"

I have this image of the MC licking Anja's pussy in front of the Mistress who enquires how good is his performance:

and she comes and then says: "Adequate, Mistress"
:whistle:

lodloyd

May 22, 2019
Hmm concerning the bush thing, I thought the meaning behind it, could be that only a Mistress stays natural in that regard. So not to have 2 versions of everything, Heather growing a bush could come up later, when the path would be really divided. Could see Heather being allowed to have a bush as part of the submissive MC path, where Heather might get a somewhat higher standing, then what she has in the beginning.
Having said that, I am not sure which type of people actually would like to have her grow back her bush? The ones into dominating Heather or the ones wanting to protect her and be dominated instead.^^ Might need a poll there.
Well I think it depends on Heather preference on her look. If she likes to have a bush it would be protecting her, if she doesn't like it, maybe it can be forced, so it would be the opposite

Alig555

May 22, 2019
After a bit more than 3 weeks of development I'm at about the half-way point I think. Polishing at the end is hard to predict, so I think it should be about 4 weeks from now until the beta release, give or take a few days.
Awesome, thanks! I'll be patiently awaiting;)(y)
This would be interesting to see where it goes, I'm voting dominant, but either of them is fine, just need the bush to grow back:LOL:

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Hmmm, somebody probably already said that, but the plot reminds me of Starless. I think the publisher is Empress and also made some other similar VNs like Discipline... I really love Seishoujo's art, BUT the MC was always such a weak little "beta cuck", so I didn't enjoy playing as him, and the writing had such slow pacing, that I couldn't finish any of those games. I liked the humiliation aspect of them, but I don't like femdom and the fact, that the "dominating bitch" character had only one, or even zero scenes where she in turn got dominated. I haven't played this, because I don't play 0.1 versions, and wait for like 4th update. I like the renders, so I'll definitely take a look later, and if it won't be to corresponding with my kinks, I'll move on. There's plenty of games here, so if this one is not for me, then no big deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: GhostPhil
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes