4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This VN started in April 2019. At the rate where the DEV gives us his updates, I will see the end posthumously! And shit!
Here again, i thaught that you said you were done for good waiting last time !;)
We are waiting and... waiting, maybe it's part of a bdsm fetish to be locked up, gagged and have to wait forever until the master decide to show up !
Fortunately i still can type this message with my nose and ...:oops:

Reactions: madrid3423

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
who have made this guide
i must say it's the most stupid letter size i ever seen
Letter size !!?? it's a pdf you can just set the scale to 150% or 200% if you can't read it.
Of course on a phone screen it can be tricky !:)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Letter size !!?? it's a pdf you can just set the scale to 150% or 200% if you can't read it.
Of course on a phone screen it can be tricky !:)
if i do that then i and others shall scroll from side to side
instead of only up and down

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
if i do that then i and others shall scroll from side to side
instead of only up and down
While the font size isn't 12 in this PDF, it's still readable in actual size. You need a bigger screen or reading glasses, maybe?

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Jepp, a final preview image and some development info for Release 7 of Estate : Dominate.

Some1've got access to the post?

hx25885

May 25, 2019
Hi everyone,

the update is almost complete but progress remains slower than anticipated for personal reasons I don't want to get into. I said release date will be 100% within the month. Still possible, yet rather unlikely at this point.

When I publish the wallpaper poll tomorrow, the post will include the link to the official download folder for the update. That folder will obviously be empty for now, but you can bookmark it and use it to access the update once it's out if you want to cancel your pledge. Please consider doing that. At least until I'm back on track for good. (And I will be back on track for good. Please don't worry about the game. In the grand scheme of things everything is fine.)
Anyway, above is the final preview image. There's no water in the pool, so this is a very high-stakes game of catch-the-naked-maid.

All the best,
Henissart F4BA3DD8-D28A-4E34-B36E-10B276C0B69A.jpeg

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes