• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
I mean, the father had to go. Otherwise you either have to turn him into a villian (which would be too close to OIALT), let him die or make Nancy ugly.

We all know how much people who only play Harem-games like other male characters. (See Chang, he had to get a ugly woman, because otherwise people would have cried why he would get her and not the MC)
Mhm that's true

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
So people here don't care about posting AI images? I'm so used to seeing people cry about it like a baby ("YOU ARE LITERALLY MURDERING ARTISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!") whenever they are posted in other websites.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I mean, the father had to go. Otherwise you either have to turn him into a villian (which would be too close to OIALT), let him die or make Nancy ugly.

We all know how much people who only play Harem-games like other male characters. (See Chang, he had to get a ugly woman, because otherwise people would have cried why he would get her and not the MC)
Yeah, I mean he obviously is gone so Nancy can be free for Orion, but still...like "in Universe" it is a stupid move.

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
So people here don't care about posting AI images? I'm so used to seeing people cry about it like a baby ("YOU ARE LITERALLY MURDERING ARTISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!") whenever they are posted in other websites.
Well, the thing is: where are the artists?
I mean, Eternum has not a community of people who draws them so you can't harm people who don't even exists :BootyTime:
Jokes aside, here we are pretty chill, and if it happens to us to see our lovely gals.. well, where is the harm? :KEK:

Reactions: BTungsteno

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I... really hate the use of IAs, for all the reasons that you consider cries, but is not the place or the time to, and I don't see bad intentions in the people using the IA in this place so I just ignore it. If you don't want your life to be an eternal battle don't make every place a battlefield. This is a safe space, and I intend to continue to make it safe, so whatever, just love the girls.

Love_them_all.png

kuriAUS

Aug 19, 2019
Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm just so used to seeing really heavy arguments whenever AI images are posted that I instinctively run for cover and lie down in a fetal position whenever I see them. It's a refreshing change of pace.

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
There's pretty much a world of difference between fanart used for promotion and entertainment purposes (which are the ones posted in this thread), and "images made to pass as your own work but look like hastily kitbashed work from other artists," I believe.

Nov 10, 2023
Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm just so used to seeing really heavy arguments whenever AI images are posted that I instinctively run for cover and lie down in a fetal position whenever I see them. It's a refreshing change of pace.
Commander Shepard says this is the best thread on F95.

Yeah, I mean he obviously is gone so Nancy can be free for Orion, but still...like "in Universe" it is a stupid move.
It is. I once heard a guy say: "For every hot chick out here, there's some guy that's tired of fucking her." He probably got that from a movie.

But I've never had that problem, so I dunno if it's true. Would love to find out. :BootyTime:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Eternum overrated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why try to bring up a hot take opinion except to antagonize responses and engage negatively over having fun and enjoying the experience within the game?

Obviously, most people that are "Da Regulars" have played the game, enjoyed the ride, got some memes, and have their view of best girl (Pac-Nan still #1)

So the only thing to surmise is that someone only claiming Eternum is overrated, hasn't played the game, hasn't worked on understanding the humor and possibly only looking for attention. So people, let's keep it moving. The memes move on.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah, I can't wait really,I'm dying to see what will happen in the next update
We need our fix soon. The withdrawal is killing me. :HideThePain:

Hoping the wait isn't that long (still on the mid to late Feb hopium train). Need some new theorycrafting material to feed the brain, otherwise it'll just keep flashing cursed image ideas to me when I'm not asking it to-

...WHY?! WHY?! WHYYYYYY?!?!?!?!

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Hoping the wait isn't that long (still on the mid to late Feb hopium train). Need some new theorycrafting material to feed the brain, otherwise it'll just keep flashing cursed image ideas to me when I'm not asking it to-

Is that our new troll, hfap? Almost as ugly and stupid looking as I expected.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

Now if that cursed abomination had been as randy as Nancy was up until v0.5, that young man would've ran as fast and far as he could. Wonder if it got some action with Jerry or something, judging by the bloodstain in the wall. :giggle::unsure:

4.80 star(s) 886 Votes