hulabulia

Dec 16, 2021
(forgot to make files public, it works now)
i have created a full page of scenes and choices that matter, filling 10 pages exactly, with the last save being just before the major spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This group of saves have been played in the latest 0.6 version, and will contain a save for every major "hot" scene (including some extra scenes, like a directors cut almost), and save for every player choice, while still going on the perfect harem route.

Heres the link for the zip file with the saves folder ready to copy on top of your saves folder (screenshot below). just make sure to have your folder empty of any file between 1-1-LT1.save and 10-6-LT1.save. You can keep your autosaves and quick saves (again, screenshot below).

1711673456270.png 1711673479345.png
click this button:
1711673490492.png
have your own saves folder like this:
1711673512530.png

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Orion gets a headache right when he meets the Founder

Orion is also made aware that without death, life no meaning.

My theory. Orion is the Founder. They are one and the same (I know, its a touch recycled from OiaL). A long, long time ago, the Founder was 'good', much like Orion. He discovered Eternum. Saved a princess and ruled justly with her in happiness. But at some point he turned against her. He desired power and money and used his abilities to shackle Idriel (Calypso's ancestor) and 'created' Eternum on Earth to give him test subjects or proxies to try and acquire the ten gems of doom. However, in the midst of this, the Founder is reborn as Orion (Orion is almost certainly NOT the first reborn version). Orion (just like the original Founder) is 'good' at the beginning of his life. He tries to help people, but over time he succumbs to arrogance, greed and pride (we are starting to see the beginning of this at the end of Ep7). And Idriel sounds extremely displeased to see Orion succumb in this way in her ending monologue, as if she'd seen him walk this path many times before.

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.

Down000

Feb 17, 2020
I got lock out from penelope's path, i thought this game didn't have routes. No ideia what i did wrong there.

Apr 8, 2018
I got lock out from penelope's path, i thought this game didn't have routes. No ideia what i did wrong there.
4th Wall Devourer of Worlds Annie literally said at the beginning that having chars greyed out means you pretty much screwed up somewhere. From the top of my rotting brain, probably screwed up at the party with Nova or the photoshoot or the loco's cafe game or maybe you did the most heinous crime of all, you did not give her enough spoons of sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: hunterashton21

Down000

Feb 17, 2020
4th Wall Devourer of Worlds Annie literally said at the beginning that having chars greyed out means you pretty much screwed up somewhere. From the top of my rotting brain, probably screwed up at the party with Nova or the photoshoot or the loco's cafe game or maybe you did the most heinous crime of all, you did not give her enough spoons of sugar.
Well, basically i went down all my save files and just picked one where i still hadn't fucked it over. Apparentely it was after i choose between physical or margical (no ideia of the context there, just skiped it away). Now everything's normal again.

Apr 8, 2018
Well, basically i went down all my save files and just picked one where i still hadn't fucked it over. Apparentely it was after i choose between physical or margical (no ideia of the context there, just skiped it away). Now everything's normal again.
My brain really has rotten I forgot about the physicals vs magic bit.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Has anyone actually achieve this without doing it on purpose?
It would be nice if people would have to stick with that if they managed to lose the path to a girl. Mainly because they are so obvious.

"Oh yeah, tell someone about Dalias secret server."
"Yes, go with Regina, good idea."
"Rape Dalia, what should go wrong?"

Would be funny if loading the decision would not be possible and they would have to start from the beginning. But sadly not. :(

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
I think Cari wanted us to realize our mistakes with the girls if we made the wrong choice. This is a harem game after all, and if we don't play nice we could end up losing all of them. ;)

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Don't think that choice locks anything though. Its either a point for Dalia or for Penny. Unless you miss a bunch of points for Penny earlier and then there's a check that cuts you off if you're too low.
Yes, the Dev has done similar things in OIALT. Where you can get points for Lauren or Judie, but it is just a different story-approach, but will not lock you out. (e.g. the scene where they decide how to confront the Mayor)

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
100%, Ain't no way some random shop-shop guy meets you 'coincidentally' multiple times throughout Eternum.
Uh... Did you not hear his assistant? He has a shop in almost every server... So, as long you want to buy something, you will end up meeting him
Btw... I hope no one forgot about the mysterious call at the beginning of the game... (I actually forgot)

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017

Uh huh, I must be going crazy then.
That's what mc thinking... But tell me this... If he has shop (aparently the only shop) in every other server and if you want to buy something in a server, how much is the chance of getting to meet him? (That's right... It's 100%)
Hmmm... Come to think of it, this guy is also similar to idriel.... How else is he keeping up with all the shops in different server?

4.80 star(s) 874 Votes