SaucedUpD

Sep 23, 2023
this is the 2nd VN ive actually sat down and went through not just for the scenes and im so glad i did, what a game

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
...Think I'll follow suit as well...minus the "act like a CON member" and just say something obligatory as an end-post catchphrase or something...>3<
Don't worry you'll just have to say something absurd like this:
"Welcome to the Church of Nova. Come for the free donuts, stay for the best girl." :Kappa:

Hmmm... I can go with this too (but changing profile is kinda a hobby of Dorfnutter)

What about a catchphrase....
"Annie is bland"??? ..... .... .... ...
View attachment 2965661

pls don't hurt me...
I really should learn to read the entire post before reacting to it, didn't see that catchphrase....
Nova gun chibi.png

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Nice, i think the next updates the focus will be in: Luna, Penelope and Nancy.
There's the One Piece final episode viewing date with Nova coming up (and her pic inside her room is also in the previews, likely teasing said event). So if anything either Penny or Nan is gonna get the axe since Cari said a while back on Discord that we're reverting to 3 lewd scenes in the coming update (though he did say that all 3 are going to get the 0.6 Alex scene treatment).

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
There's the One Piece final episode viewing date with Nova coming up (and her pic inside her room is also in the previews, likely teasing said event). So if anything either Penny or Nan is gonna get the axe since Cari said a while back on Discord that we're reverting to 3 lewd scenes in the coming update (though he did say that all 3 are going to get the 0.6 Alex scene treatment).
Following your thinking then I think the one who goes under the axe will be Nancy, since she had a sex scene with MC and Penny hasn't yet.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
"...stay for the best girl." :Kappa:
Leave Luna out of this! :mad:

If the Meiyo visit gets teased in one of the next previews then yeah, Penny scene it is (sorry, Nan).
My best guesstimate for scene candidates are:
- Luna: "poster girl" of 0.7 and far behind on scenes anyway
- Nova: date is already set and we got a screenshot with her in underwear in her bedroom (presumably at least)
- Penny: Weakest candidate so far, depends on if the excursion to the new server will happen in 0.7 or not

Nancy is somewhat unlikely. She already had her full scene, the only indications for a scene with her would the TWO previews with her.

Last edited:

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Leave Luna out of this! :mad:

- Nova: date is already set and we got a screenshot with her in underwear in her bedroom (presumably at least)
- Penny: Weakest candidate so far, depends on if the excursion to the new server will happen in 0.7 or not

Nancy is somewhat unlikely. She already had her full scene, the only indications for a scene with her would the TWO previews with her.
I'm afraid that Penny could be absent this update (sex scene, not her personally), and the next update will be the date and finally the magic night with her, being half the update only about her. Caribdis hinted that not every update will have 3-4 girls and the next update the other 3-4, and if we think about that, Penny is the most probable to be the first to suffer that destiny, being Nancy and N-N-Nova (fuck, is hard to say it) the next ones.

Reactions: Aimitaka

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm afraid that Penny will be ausent this update (sex scene, not her personally), and the next update will be the date and finally the magic night with her, being half the update only about her. Caribdis hinted that not every update will have 3-4 girls and the next update the other 3-4, and if we think about that, Penny is the most probable to be the first to suffer that destiny, being Nancy and N-N-Nova (fuck, is hard to say it) the next ones.
Nancy not having a scene would also break that system, though.

Your alternative would be fine as well I would say.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020

Yeah, but Penny has a future and important scene, Nancy doesn't. Penny's date and Dalia's Birthday are the key moments in their relationship with Orion (again, is a guess). Nancy needs more moments with Orion, but their relationship sailed long time ago, don't need a key moment, just horniness and time.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022

I think Nancy or Penny will have a "pre-lewd" scene like Nova's scene in 0.6, this way it will fit "the rotation system" between the girls while having 3 lewds scenes and not 4.

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah, but Penny has a future and important scene, Nancy doesn't. Penny's date and Dalia's Birthday are the key moments in their relationship with Orion (again, is a guess). Nancy needs more moments with Orion, but their relationship sailed long time ago, don't need a key moment, just horniness and time.
There might still be more in the works for Nancy, yet.

We'll see, there will be at least some scene with Nancy in 0.7 either way.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Would be nice if it pushes through since it'll fit with the four-event-per-update thing that we usually get...

0.1 - Real world beginnings, Cafe Event, Ion, Ekabar

0.2 - Real world investigation start, Red Herring, Photoshoot, Ogygia

0.3 - Eternum shenanigans, Nova hates sand, Warthogs, Semper Invicta

0.4 - The Heist, Dalia-in-a-million, Andromeda, Ulysses Party

0.5 - Real world meetups and planning, Luna trip, Costume Party, Nancy Gear Solid

0.6 - World War Wat, Collector Whodunit, Wild Wild West, Rock the A's (Annie and Alex real world lewd events, which both count as one full event...at least to me)

0.7 - Return to Ion, OP Final Episode viewing and CON Rapture Event, Meiyo (???), The New World

Of course, this is all speculation. Anything can still happen lol. We'll just have to wait for the next set of previews for any sort of confirmation and such.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes