bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Just curious, when was it mentioned that there will be a date between Orion and Penny? I remember their being hints towards another photoshoot (in her bedroom I think?) but nothing about a date.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Just curious, when was it mentioned that there will be a date between Orion and Penny? I remember their being hints towards another photoshoot (in her bedroom I think?) but nothing about a date.
Well Orion said back in 0.5 that he still owed Penny a dance, and she brought up visiting Meiyo in this update (iirc there's an upcoming festival there or something). Soooo put two and two together and...it kinda sounds like a date, really. Or an opportunity to have one.

Last edited:
Reactions: someyoungguy

An known

Sep 16, 2021
I must say, the Gertrude-tier is suspiciously high on your list, would you like to come clean with something? :Kappa:
She's the President of "The PTA" remember?

I mean she didn't do anything bad to us right?
I mean without her Nancy won't be able to play Eternum and either Jerry and Kai wants to steal Dalia and Nancy so... Yeah that's what I come up with...:whistle:

Reactions: MagnusTempestus6

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Well Orion said back in 0.5 that he still owed Penny a dance, and she brought up visiting Meiyo in this update (iirc there's an upcoming festival there or something). Soooo put two and two together and...it kinda sounds like a date, really. Or an opportunity to have one.
I see, don't know if I'd call that a date but yeah they're likely to explore Meiyo together. I can imagine a spicy photoshoot with Penny wearing outfits similar to the kimonos from OIALT.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I'll just post this to cope hope that it is Dalia and Penny will have a scene in 0.7...
View attachment 2969426
wait... what ? Is Calypso part of the harem ? but I thought there would come a part of the story where she would be sacrificed since she is one of the most valuable npc/key/weapon in the game, does that mean there is a possibility for calypso to leave eternum and go to the real world ? (although the real world would stop being just another server, but anyway).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
wait... what ? Is Calypso part of the harem ? but I thought there would come a part of the story where she would be sacrificed since she is one of the most valuable npc/key/weapon in the game, does that mean there is a possibility for calypso to leave eternum and go to the real world ? (although the real world would stop being just another server, but anyway).
If, for whatever reason the elven princess does go to Kredon, the first warning she'll be given (and will probably break anyway) by Mr. Richards is that she doesn't fry people for any perceived insults she receives. :eek::eek:

An known

Sep 16, 2021
wait... what ? Is Calypso part of the harem ?
I mean I consider her as a part of the harem (who wouldn't btw)
does that mean there is a possibility for calypso to leave eternum and go to the real world ? (although the real world would stop being just another server, but anyway).
Maybe? Idk my brain is not in theory mode right now I'm still getting my mental to be prepared if Penny won't have a scene in 0.7 :HideThePain:
Saggytarius got on here... How?
Oh she there? Maybe her tits pull her down to that spot :KEK:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
It seems Calypso is also a LI but a solo LI route outside of the Harem route, my theory is that She's gonna get a solo ending where Orion ditch everything to be with Her (spoiler if you didn't played yet 0.6): Kinda like her favorite story where the Elven Queen ruled happily together with Her Husband the "Special human" that rescue her from chains

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It seems Calypso is also a LI but a solo LI route outside of the Harem route
That's the thing though, she can't be a part of Orion's harem because it's the other way around: Orion and the girls are members of HER harem.

20230924_130019.png

In all seriousness though where'd you heard the solo route part? Cari said she's romanceable/a love interest but she's different compared to the others. I only took that as her having fewer scenes to the point that she doesn't need a dedicated LI page and that her progression is more tied to the main story (so no dedicated activities or dates with her that feel separate from the main story), and not that her route would only blossom in a solo path (which, if my personal theory for her final fate ends up being true, will be a bittersweet fate for Orion in a sense).

does that mean there is a possibility for calypso to leave eternum and go to the real world ? (although the real world would stop being just another server, but anyway).
There's some who theorize (me included) that her having the ability to jump to any world and the various hints that suggest that Eternum is not actually a virtually constructed MMO are foreshadowing that she will eventually be able to cross over into the real at some point in the story. What triggers it and why she would even make the jump is anyone's guess, but IMO said event would make for a legendary update ender/cliffhanger*. :whistle:

*And yes, this is reference to what Cari posted sometime on Discord and is a possible event that could happen that IMO counts as such...

20230924_014825.png

Not that I'm saying that THAT'S what the cliffhanger's gonna be but it's at the top of my list on what could potentially happen by the end of 0.8 (others on the list include "Orion dying and finding himself respawned in Eternum," "Praetorians mark party for excommunication and update ends with them blasting Orion and cutting to black (and then credits roll) before said blast hits," and "There actually is no cliffhanger this time. Cari's just fucking trolling everyone. :KEK:")

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes