Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
View that more like a sacrifice if I lose :HideThePain:
You really should've pressed for something. Like if you're right every CON member has to do a playthrough in which they have to get Nova killed during the collector bit for example! :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Ellyx
Jan 20, 2022
I was playing it again and heard a beautiful track that played along with this scene....it starts with Darling......I couldn't find it but its a beautiful one. Dose anyone know the track name?
1696197179753.png

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
You really should've pressed for something. Like if you're right every CON member has to do a playthrough in which they have to get Nova killed during the collector bit for example! :Kappa:
You really want to depressed half of the thread ? :ROFLMAO:
From my point of view, they must already support an acronym like "CON" which literally means "stupid/idiot" in my language :Kappa:

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
You really want to depressed half of the thread ? :ROFLMAO:
From my point of view, they must already support an acronym like "CON" which means "stupid/idiot" in my language
We might still be wrong after all. :HideThePain:

CON obviously stands for "holy congregation" and not for "confidence trick" aka "scam"...I mean...that is veeeeery obvious to everybody and no one would even entertain the idea that it might be the other way around. :Kappa:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
We have to eventually look up Nova as a long CON.

But I digress...
How do they differentiate between the Church of Nova and the Church of Nancy?!?
:eek:
Do they get a COP* to sort it out by some kind of ecclesiastical CODE**? Or Do they just put aside their differences and share a COLA***?

*Church of Penny
*Chuch of Dalia Eternal
**Church of Luna and Annie

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Do they get a COP* to sort it out by some kind of ecclesiastical CODE**? Or Do they just put aside their differences and share a COLA***?

*Church of Penny
*Chuch of Dalia Eternal
And it seems Alex was entirely left out any of the churches (and Calypso as well).

• Sad
Reactions: Takkatakka

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

*Church of Penny
*Chuch of Dalia Eternal
Nancy is in the SDA Church of Gawd Dayum.

SDA - Slap Dat Ass

4.80 star(s) 933 Votes