Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Brain: ...Least he said it was a legendary cliffhanger and not a cursed cliffhanger.

Me: How do you even do a cursed cliffhanger?

Brain: Charlotte finds out you have 2 gems of doom and drags you into the girls' locker room and starts undressing...

Me: :WutFace:

Brain: ...and then Dalia, Luna, and Annie walk in on you both.

Me: :WutFace:

Brain: And then quick fade to black and roll credits.

Me: ...The withdrawals are starting earlier than anticipated, aren't they?

Brain: /goes to a dark corner inside my head, sits down on the floor in a fetal position, and starts rocking back and forth

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ungawa
Feb 21, 2023
Oh boy, if that's true, and Caribdis is mostly true to his words, the withdrawal between 0.8 and 0.9 will surely make some here go insane!!!!
Me: ...The withdrawals are starting earlier than anticipated, aren't they?

Brain: /goes to a dark corner inside my head, sits down on the floor in a fetal position, and starts rocking back and forth
I kinda feel like this with Eternum...
1696172242033.png

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
That's the thing though, she can't be a part of Orion's harem because it's the other way around: Orion and the girls are members of HER harem.

View attachment 2971145

In all seriousness though where'd you heard the solo route part? Cari said she's romanceable/a love interest but she's different compared to the others. I only took that as her having fewer scenes to the point that she doesn't need a dedicated LI page and that her progression is more tied to the main story (so no dedicated activities or dates with her that feel separate from the main story), and not that her route would only blossom in a solo path (which, if my personal theory for her final fate ends up being true, will be a bittersweet fate for Orion in a sense).

There's some who theorize (me included) that her having the ability to jump to any world and the various hints that suggest that Eternum is not actually a virtually constructed MMO are foreshadowing that she will eventually be able to cross over into the real at some point in the story. What triggers it and why she would even make the jump is anyone's guess, but IMO said event would make for a legendary update ender/cliffhanger*. :whistle:

*And yes, this is reference to what Cari posted sometime on Discord and is a possible event that could happen that IMO counts as such...

View attachment 2971119

Not that I'm saying that THAT'S what the cliffhanger's gonna be but it's at the top of my list on what could potentially happen by the end of 0.8 (others on the list include "Orion dying and finding himself respawned in Eternum," "Praetorians mark party for excommunication and update ends with them blasting Orion and cutting to black (and then credits roll) before said blast hits," and "There actually is no cliffhanger this time. Cari's just fucking trolling everyone. :KEK:")
Maybe Cari puts Orion into a coma (as the cliffhanger), while being in hospital, Orion is capable to be in Eternum and proceed the progress (in Ep9) to wake up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
View that more like a sacrifice if I lose :HideThePain:
You really should've pressed for something. Like if you're right every CON member has to do a playthrough in which they have to get Nova killed during the collector bit for example! :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Ellyx
Jan 20, 2022
I was playing it again and heard a beautiful track that played along with this scene....it starts with Darling......I couldn't find it but its a beautiful one. Dose anyone know the track name?
1696197179753.png

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
You really should've pressed for something. Like if you're right every CON member has to do a playthrough in which they have to get Nova killed during the collector bit for example! :Kappa:
You really want to depressed half of the thread ? :ROFLMAO:
From my point of view, they must already support an acronym like "CON" which literally means "stupid/idiot" in my language :Kappa:

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
You really want to depressed half of the thread ? :ROFLMAO:
From my point of view, they must already support an acronym like "CON" which means "stupid/idiot" in my language
We might still be wrong after all. :HideThePain:

CON obviously stands for "holy congregation" and not for "confidence trick" aka "scam"...I mean...that is veeeeery obvious to everybody and no one would even entertain the idea that it might be the other way around. :Kappa:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
We have to eventually look up Nova as a long CON.

But I digress...
How do they differentiate between the Church of Nova and the Church of Nancy?!?
:eek:
Do they get a COP* to sort it out by some kind of ecclesiastical CODE**? Or Do they just put aside their differences and share a COLA***?

*Church of Penny
*Chuch of Dalia Eternal
**Church of Luna and Annie

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
How do they differentiate between the Church of Nova and the Church of Nancy?!?
:eek:
Do they get a COP* to sort it out by some kind of ecclesiastical CODE**? Or Do they just put aside their differences and share a COLA***?

*Church of Penny
*Chuch of Dalia Eternal
**Church of Luna and Annie
And it seems Alex was entirely left out any of the churches (and Calypso as well).

• Sad
Reactions: Takkatakka
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes