Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
To put it to you more simple, if Orion's in the future have to decide what to believe in correspondence of the information he was given of the very nature of Eternum to follow that route, you as player may be doing a connection in which Eternum as a game will connect with all the endings where magic truly exist, if not, if the very nature of Eternum is something more related to something technological but so advance that looks to us like magic, then it will connect to the ending in which OIAL MC implied that all he experience was simulated.
I think you left out a noun there. Orion's what? What possession of Orion has to decide?
Well, Orion's is still thinking it's a game even after seems to be otherwise but, there is a psychological trick for that, or better said condition... Have you heard of the condition in which ppl who live at the instance of an immediate danger stays mostly calm while other who live nearby but not at the very center of it shows worry and some panic?.
Orion's what is still thinking it's a game? Are you talking about Orion "thinking with his little head," or since he's officially the possessor of Calypso, are you talking about Calypso thinking about things? Calypso does not think it is a game. Orion's childhood friend?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I think you left out a noun there. Orion's what? What possession of Orion has to decide?
Thanks, i'm not get used to employ English language.
Orion's what is still thinking it's a game? Are you talking about Orion "thinking with his little head," or since he's officially the possessor of Calypso, are you talking about Calypso thinking about things? Calypso does not think it is a game. Orion's childhood friend?
I was referring Orion as a character manage by the player. The player marking a route for Eternum's connected to OIAL, as all endings are in essence part of the same universe, and as i did reference of what could that mean giving the example of what was the Real Ending between Deus Ex 1 & 2, then maybe the possibility here for Eternum as some of the characters are truly canon knowing that OIAL's ending where they are seen and named as could be Dalia and Annie isn't canon, then for Eternum, OIAL's endings could be partially true, all of them.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Started this yesterday; why is Mr. Hernandez so damn cool, man? Best dad. Not just the "Ahaha, you are boning my Daughter, Orion" way, either. Genuinely a good dad.
Because it's rare to see positive male characters in AVNs. Most male characters, especially in harem games, fall into tropes to be sidelined or ridiculed so male players don't see them as competition. Either that or they're terrible people or just not present. The best AVNs have fleshed out characters because men are mostly tribal. We have friends we hang out with. Male friendship is ok. Having women in a game, even a haren game, who are not LIs is Ok. It makes the writing and stories more believable.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
*Church of Penny
I'm an atheist, but I love Penny. The thing about Penny is that we don't need a church. She will always be our goddess, and most importantly, she accepts the other goddesses as well, hence why she's the best. She doesn't need a church to be worshipped.

While some churches around here fight each other, Penny simply invites every girl to come along. Hence why you don't listen much about Penny's church, everyone is welcome. If you want some church I don't mind, I have Penny to me :whistle:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I'll be honest, the only church I need is this preaching right here...

Lawd dat ass.jpg

Now that's for church... The thing I get ugly about? Cliffhangers...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But girls?

And that's what we're here for...

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'll be honest, the only church I need is this preaching right here...

View attachment 2976159

Now that's for church... The thing I get ugly about? Cliffhangers...

But girls?

And that's what we're here for...
You mean like this?:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
after having caught up I forgot what it was like playing a HS2 based game where the dev had a very clear appreciation for the ass and how great it looks when divided up in a thong. Also sweet lord, that Alex scene. After her and Nancy I can't wait to see Dalia and Penny's penetration scenes (I'm kinda hoping Dalia has anal)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Started this yesterday; why is Mr. Hernandez so damn cool, man? Best dad. Not just the "Ahaha, you are boning my Daughter, Orion" way, either. Genuinely a good dad.
He is actively trying to get Luna and Orion together. Father simply knows best. :BootyTime:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey guys....

Sadly I would have loved to write something different, but.... My dad passed away.
Thanks for all the words, ideas and fun you gave me and for being such great people to interact with, I miss you but I need a break in this moment.
Bye for now and see you soon, I hope.... Again thanks a lot to everyone of you.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hey guys....

Sadly I would have loved to write something different, but.... My dad passed away.
Thanks for all the words, ideas and fun you gave me and for being such great people to interact with, I miss you but I need a break in this moment.
Bye for now and see you soon, I hope.... Again thanks a lot to everyone of you.
My condolences

I hope we'll see you back at some point, the banter is just not the same without you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741
4.80 star(s) 906 Votes