Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Started this yesterday; why is Mr. Hernandez so damn cool, man? Best dad. Not just the "Ahaha, you are boning my Daughter, Orion" way, either. Genuinely a good dad.
Because it's rare to see positive male characters in AVNs. Most male characters, especially in harem games, fall into tropes to be sidelined or ridiculed so male players don't see them as competition. Either that or they're terrible people or just not present. The best AVNs have fleshed out characters because men are mostly tribal. We have friends we hang out with. Male friendship is ok. Having women in a game, even a haren game, who are not LIs is Ok. It makes the writing and stories more believable.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
*Church of Penny
I'm an atheist, but I love Penny. The thing about Penny is that we don't need a church. She will always be our goddess, and most importantly, she accepts the other goddesses as well, hence why she's the best. She doesn't need a church to be worshipped.

While some churches around here fight each other, Penny simply invites every girl to come along. Hence why you don't listen much about Penny's church, everyone is welcome. If you want some church I don't mind, I have Penny to me :whistle:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I'll be honest, the only church I need is this preaching right here...

Lawd dat ass.jpg

Now that's for church... The thing I get ugly about? Cliffhangers...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But girls?

And that's what we're here for...

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'll be honest, the only church I need is this preaching right here...

View attachment 2976159

Now that's for church... The thing I get ugly about? Cliffhangers...

But girls?

And that's what we're here for...
You mean like this?:

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
after having caught up I forgot what it was like playing a HS2 based game where the dev had a very clear appreciation for the ass and how great it looks when divided up in a thong. Also sweet lord, that Alex scene. After her and Nancy I can't wait to see Dalia and Penny's penetration scenes (I'm kinda hoping Dalia has anal)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Started this yesterday; why is Mr. Hernandez so damn cool, man? Best dad. Not just the "Ahaha, you are boning my Daughter, Orion" way, either. Genuinely a good dad.
He is actively trying to get Luna and Orion together. Father simply knows best. :BootyTime:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey guys....

Sadly I would have loved to write something different, but.... My dad passed away.
Thanks for all the words, ideas and fun you gave me and for being such great people to interact with, I miss you but I need a break in this moment.
Bye for now and see you soon, I hope.... Again thanks a lot to everyone of you.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hey guys....

Sadly I would have loved to write something different, but.... My dad passed away.
Thanks for all the words, ideas and fun you gave me and for being such great people to interact with, I miss you but I need a break in this moment.
My condolences

I hope we'll see you back at some point, the banter is just not the same without you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hey guys....

...My condolences.

Yeah, take your time to grieve, to heal...until then, we'll be here waiting.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Hey guys....

My condolences.

Try to find your peace and think of the good times you had with him.

Feb 21, 2023
Hey guys....

My condolences.
I know the feeling of loosing a father figure and it just pulls the rug from under you. As was said here already, we will be here whenever you are ready again. You will be missed until then :(

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741
4.80 star(s) 933 Votes