Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
You say this as if every other LI's ass in this VN ain't that slappable. -3-
Well there's certainly a science to this..

Like seriously, I know it's Cari's fetish and all, but Nancy is Milf material, Nova is still finding herself, and I'm a huge fan of a woman knowing what she wants while gettin' it on like Donkey Kong hence...

Expand Dong.jpg

Still this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She get it from her mamma.

This?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3. For. Fuggin. THREE! PLUS. ANNIE!

Gawd didn't miss, Gawd said DAYUM when he made Nancy!

Lawd dat ass.jpg

And I gotta do my praise to the Lawd for Nancy and Annie.

Best asses in the harem (Penny points transfer to her momma in a third derivative equivalent to put her on top. Sorry Penny fans, Da Momma spoke first)

An known

Sep 16, 2021
How do they differentiate between the Church of Nova and the Church of Nancy?!?
:eek:
Do they get a COP* to sort it out by some kind of ecclesiastical CODE**? Or Do they just put aside their differences and share a COLA***?

*Church of Penny
First of all, not all of us calls it a Church only Nova fans does that... Why?
Because they call "Nova a Saint"

And Penny isn't a Saint...
She's a "Goddess"...
A Goddess

The Difference?
"Saints worships Gods or Goddesses"
"And Goddess gets worshipped"

DO YOU UNDERSTAND???...
Remember the "DIFFERENCE".

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
First of all, not all of us calls it a Church only Nova fans does that... Why?
Because they call "Nova a Saint"

And Penny isn't a Saint...
She's a "Goddess"...
A Goddess

The Difference?
"Saints worships Gods or Goddesses"
"And Goddess gets worshipped"

DO YOU UNDERSTAND???
Remember the "DIFFERENCE".
Nova is a Saint AND a Goddess, because being only one of them is not enough for the grandiosity of Nova.
They are different types of goddesses, Penny is more like Aphrodite, while Nova is like Hestia.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
If there's an in-game option in the future in which the protagonist has to slap either Nancy's or other LIs from behind, I hope that says "Slap that ass Motherfucker" (it's a reference to a meme song I heard way back). :D:whistle:
I know it shouldn't be done but if Cari ever has one of their asses screaming...

... I'd laugh my ass off.

Also... I spanked Dahlia's ass like it owed me money...

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
"Oh heeeellll no, no kids of mine are going to name their grand stepmom a legal pass for mom incest. Heeeelll no. Nopity nope no. Get your own damn harem damnit cause I ain't sharing!!" - Orion, probably
Then one day your 18 year old son comes and tells you: "Dad! Happy birthday! I got you a cruise package. You're going on a nice cruise to the Bahamas!" Half way to the Bahamas, the ship sinks and you die. Son hears about it and rubs his hands together: "Sorry, dad. It's my turn now!" giggling

• Haha
Reactions: Anathaem

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Hestia also known as Goddess of Hearth, Home, and "Hospitality"
Nova: Welcome to my home.
Also Nova:
View attachment 2974550
(Yeah. "Hospitality" you go straight to hospital :KEK:)​
Wait until the next update, he's gonna taste Nova's hospitality... and something more.
And Hestia is a hell of a goddess, one of my favourites, kind and lovely but pray for not to be in her bad side.

Reactions: An known

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
To put it to you more simple, if Orion's in the future have to decide what to believe in correspondence of the information he was given of the very nature of Eternum to follow that route, you as player may be doing a connection in which Eternum as a game will connect with all the endings where magic truly exist, if not, if the very nature of Eternum is something more related to something technological but so advance that looks to us like magic, then it will connect to the ending in which OIAL MC implied that all he experience was simulated.
I think you left out a noun there. Orion's what? What possession of Orion has to decide?
Well, Orion's is still thinking it's a game even after seems to be otherwise but, there is a psychological trick for that, or better said condition... Have you heard of the condition in which ppl who live at the instance of an immediate danger stays mostly calm while other who live nearby but not at the very center of it shows worry and some panic?.
Orion's what is still thinking it's a game? Are you talking about Orion "thinking with his little head," or since he's officially the possessor of Calypso, are you talking about Calypso thinking about things? Calypso does not think it is a game. Orion's childhood friend?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I think you left out a noun there. Orion's what? What possession of Orion has to decide?
Thanks, i'm not get used to employ English language.
Orion's what is still thinking it's a game? Are you talking about Orion "thinking with his little head," or since he's officially the possessor of Calypso, are you talking about Calypso thinking about things? Calypso does not think it is a game. Orion's childhood friend?
I was referring Orion as a character manage by the player. The player marking a route for Eternum's connected to OIAL, as all endings are in essence part of the same universe, and as i did reference of what could that mean giving the example of what was the Real Ending between Deus Ex 1 & 2, then maybe the possibility here for Eternum as some of the characters are truly canon knowing that OIAL's ending where they are seen and named as could be Dalia and Annie isn't canon, then for Eternum, OIAL's endings could be partially true, all of them.

4.80 star(s) 933 Votes