Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personal theory's in the same vein, but not for the same reasons and/or circumstances. I'd elaborate more, but I think it's best not to reveal it just yet until certain events happen in the story that'll solidify it (right now I'm waiting for 3 specific events to trigger that I think will lead to it. Not saying they're gonna happen, but probability of them happening based on certain signs from current story events is quite high).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ungawa

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Exactly! A Queen doesn't belong to an Harem, The Harem belong to Her! Unless the MC get upgraded to a God, then is alright ¿?
He'll be one really randy God if he becomes one, just like his namesake Orion (if the player chooses to keep that name). The princess and the haremettes won't be able to catch a break. :giggle::whistle:

Feb 21, 2023
Nooooo, first time I reached the reaction limit and it had to be on a Nova drop 1696157507588.png Elhemeer save meee!

Edit: Nevermind, I found the F.A.R.L thread and will secretly reappropriate, thank you ^^

~Nova via DAZ, first fan art~
View attachment 2971684
:love:*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

:ROFLMAO:*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
It seems Calypso is also a LI but a solo LI route outside of the Harem route, my theory is that She's gonna get a solo ending where Orion ditch everything to be with Her (spoiler if you didn't played yet 0.6): Kinda like her favorite story where the Elven Queen ruled happily together with Her Husband the "Special human" that rescue her from chains
I find it difficult, mc leaving his family to live with calypso is not part of his personality, in eternum I think mc's relationship with the harem is not just a sex relationship but much more a family relationship, even because all the members of the harem interact with each other like in the last episode Penny going to the mall to get her hair done with Luna and there's also this:

Image36.jpg

There's some who theorize (me included) that her having the ability to jump to any world and the various hints that suggest that Eternum is not actually a virtually constructed MMO are foreshadowing that she will eventually be able to cross over into the real at some point in the story. What triggers it and why she would even make the jump is anyone's guess, but IMO said event would make for a legendary update ender/cliffhanger*. :whistle:

*And yes, this is reference to what Cari posted sometime on Discord and is a possible event that could happen that IMO counts as such...
man, mc dying and coming back to life in Eternum would be cool but at the same time fucked up, like his whole family having a life outside of eternum and mc would be lying in a bed (or in a coffin, if he's really dead) and the only way to contact with their family / harem it would be through Eternum and that's also what Nancy said, in real life it's a better experience. Besides, MC's reaction when Nancy or one of the girls in his harem says she's going out with a ''friend'' and MC is dead or trapped in Eternum:
eric-andre-let-me-out.gif

• Wow
Reactions: TemIIx

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
*And yes, this is reference to what Cari posted sometime on Discord and is a possible event that could happen that IMO counts as such...

View attachment 2971119

Not that I'm saying that THAT'S what the cliffhanger's gonna be but it's at the top of my list on what could potentially happen by the end of 0.8 (others on the list include "Orion dying and finding himself respawned in Eternum," "Praetorians mark party for excommunication and update ends with them blasting Orion and cutting to black (and then credits roll) before said blast hits," and "There actually is no cliffhanger this time. Cari's just fucking trolling everyone. :KEK:")
If Cari keeps his usual MO this comment pretty much means, that 0.8 will be the first update without a big cliffhanger. :KEK:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
man, mc dying and coming back to life in Eternum would be cool but at the same time fucked up, like his whole family having a life outside of eternum and mc would be lying in a bed (or in a coffin, if he's really dead) and the only way to contact with their family / harem it would be through Eternum and that's also what Nancy said, in real life it's a better experience. Besides, MC's reaction when Nancy or one of the girls in his harem says she's going out with a ''friend'' and MC is dead or trapped in Eternum:
View attachment 2971822
Nah I was thinking along the lines of him dying at the end and respawning in some unknown area in Eternum at the end of 0.8, then spend the first chunk of 0.9 (maybe after spending the first few minutes freaking out) trying to locate an exit portal (maybe even summon Caly to help him during that time), then once he does then BOOM, warps back to the real and revives either before they could send him to the morgue or when he's already in the morgue. :KEK:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
That's the thing though, she can't be a part of Orion's harem because it's the other way around: Orion and the girls are members of HER harem.

View attachment 2971145

In all seriousness though where'd you heard the solo route part? Cari said she's romanceable/a love interest but she's different compared to the others. I only took that as her having fewer scenes to the point that she doesn't need a dedicated LI page and that her progression is more tied to the main story (so no dedicated activities or dates with her that feel separate from the main story), and not that her route would only blossom in a solo path (which, if my personal theory for her final fate ends up being true, will be a bittersweet fate for Orion in a sense).

There's some who theorize (me included) that her having the ability to jump to any world and the various hints that suggest that Eternum is not actually a virtually constructed MMO are foreshadowing that she will eventually be able to cross over into the real at some point in the story. What triggers it and why she would even make the jump is anyone's guess, but IMO said event would make for a legendary update ender/cliffhanger*. :whistle:

View attachment 2971119

Not that I'm saying that THAT'S what the cliffhanger's gonna be but it's at the top of my list on what could potentially happen by the end of 0.8 (others on the list include "Orion dying and finding himself respawned in Eternum," "Praetorians mark party for excommunication and update ends with them blasting Orion and cutting to black (and then credits roll) before said blast hits," and "There actually is no cliffhanger this time. Cari's just fucking trolling everyone. :KEK:")
Oh boy, if that's true, and Caribdis is mostly true to his words, the withdrawal between 0.8 and 0.9 will surely make some here go insane!!!!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes