Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So, since the update has been out for a long time, I'm going to say what I was thinking after the end: is there any possibility of Alex starting to live in the MC's house ? After all, after her house was invaded by her father and his henchmen and also because it is a dangerous neighborhood, I believe it would be a sensible choice to make.
I don't think that would make sense structurally or for her character. She wants to stand on her own two feet, that is the whole point of moving into that shitty neighborhood to begin with. She rather does that than to depend on someone else, so moving in with the Carters would pretty much undermine that point.

Last edited:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Makes you wonder how many of the users in the thread will be able to see the end of Eternum (the real ending with the haremettes and the offspring, and the other ones that Cari might've planned in store). :unsure:
It's a sad reminder that life is unpredictable, like that guy in the BaDIK subreddit who passed away recently, dude was one of the most engaged members and unfortunately won't see the end of that game.

viriato

Sep 24, 2017
Just finished the game and now I feel empty af. No doubt the best nsfw game i've ever played.

With characters this good and such an amazing thing like Eternum where you can make ANY story and world style possible, i'd love for even more scenes and adventures from early to mid game, before having sex with the girls, developing even more their relationship with MC. I'm just writing this from the love i have for this game and wanting to see more, not from a point of contructive criticism since I think everythings in this game is perfect, including the pace of the story.

I'm so looking forward to the pirate world in 0.7.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I don't think that would make sense structurally or for her character. She wants to stand on her own two feet, that is the whole point of moving into that shitty neighborhood to begin with. She rather does that than to depend on someone else, so moving in with the Carters would pretty much undermine that point.
It partly makes sense what you said, but I think something will happen in her current house, whether it's a fire like the guy said above or simply because it's not safe due to her father knowing where she lives. This might force her to look for another place to live for now, even if it's not MC's house but someone Li's house that she's close to like Nova.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
It partly makes sense what you said, but I think something will happen in her current house, whether it's a fire like the guy said above or simply because it's not safe due to her father knowing where she lives. This might force her to look for another place to live for now, even if it's not MC's house but someone Li's house that she's close to like Nova.
Yeah, but that is highly hypothetical at this point.

Reactions: Templar Knight

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Since her grade S a-hole of a father now knows who MC is ; I think even MC's house is unsafe at that point...
Everyone should move in together in a new safe house

• Hey there
Reactions: Templar Knight

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Since her grade S a-hole of a father now knows who MC is ; I think even MC's house is unsafe at that point...
Guess we'll have to wait until v0.7 is released to see where Alex will go to live after the incident in her flat (and perhaps by the end of the story, the haremettes and the protagonist will move in together). And we've reached a milestone in the thread, now that I've noticed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Guess we'll have to wait until v0.7 is released to see where Alex will go to live after the incident in her flat (and perhaps by the end of the story, the haremettes and the protagonist will move in together). And we've reached a milestone in the thread, now that I've noticed:
I hope so ; it would make everything easier, assuming Alex would leave her appartment... independant as she is and mighty stubborn, she might consider staying anyway...
Hope we can compliment her pen some more to convince her :D

Hell Yeah, 1000 !

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I hope so ; it would make everything easier, assuming Alex would leave her appartment... independant as she is and mighty stubborn, she might consider staying anyway...
There's nowhere you can go to be safe from that much money, ask Epstein...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

An known

Sep 16, 2021
This might force her to look for another place to live for now, even if it's not MC's house but someone Li's house that she's close to like Nova.
Imagine Alex ended up moving to Chang's house knowing they have Thanatos/Boss level of defense so it would have been safer for her to be there (poor Alex though she'll be seeing things like Chang and...Snu-snu...:WutFace:)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Imagine Alex ended up moving to Chang's house knowing they have Thanatos/Boss level of defense so it would have been safer for her to be there (poor Alex though she'll be seeing things like Chang and...Snu-snu...:WutFace:)
If Alex sees Chang the Casanova and the Michaelanitor doing the horizontal dance, she'll have one horror story to tell to Mr. Richards as he learns how his best friend's pelvis was shattered in that incident, the probable visits to a therapist from her part and nightmares (not to mention the intermixed high-pitch screams of pleasure and pain she'll be forced to listen).

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Nova wears the patch on her LEFT eye. Great job tho! (y)
Thanks, and true that. Forgot to flip it tbh. Was just testing out haircuts, eyepatches, morphs. Hence I said issues still to fix. But overall, an exit out of my comfort zone. But thanks for the reply/criticism. I know some might find it to be blasphemy to use another tool/engine, but I'm here to have fun, nothing more

Reactions: e6mill

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Thanks, and true that. Forgot to flip it tbh. Was just testing out haircuts, eyepatches, morphs. Hence I said issues still to fix. But overall, an exit out of my comfort zone. But thanks for the reply/criticism. I know some might find it to be blasphemy to use another tool/engine, but I'm here to have fun, nothing more
It was great, as I said! Liked it a lot, just happened to notice the patch thing. No other issues. ;)

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes