Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Plot related stuff happens with every character.

The simple explanation is many people just thing she is cute and like her personality. She was not that high up among the main girls for me until the event where we went to her uncle's place. After that event she is definitely top 3 for me. That has to be my favorite event for any individual girl in the game.
Yeah, but along with Caly I would argue that she has greater importance to the plot compared to the other girls, and will likely be the one needed once we start tackling the looming issue of what the fuck is actually wrong with Eternum...one that has been looming since day one.

/side-glances at the Lady in Black and the restless dead in Orion's dreams asking "Will you help us?"

Also she's the #1 ranked girl on Cari's official Discord, so there's that (even before the Day of the Dead event, I believe).

Reactions: Ungawa

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Just read the following quotes proving how big she's involved with the plot:
And I even completely forgot the point, that Orion is technically using her implant. :KEK:

Also she's the #1 ranked girl on Cari's official Discord, so there's that (even before the Day of the Dead event, I believe).
Wait, does that mean, my taste is "mainstream"?

screenshot0082.png

Gertrude it is from now on! :HideThePain:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
OH, there is a poll.

May I know in wich position are Penny and Annie?
Unfortunately money's a bit tight this month so I'm not subbed to his Patreon at the moment (which is a requirement to be able to enter the Discord channel) so I can't recall what their exact standings were. All I can remember was Luna's standing, as she was on the top spot, and that Annie's standing is a bit lower than I've hoped. -_-

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
If that's the case, I wonder why the Discord channel is adverted here?
View attachment 2998615
Because it used to be that non-Patreons are able to enter Discord, but after a bunch of lollygaggers started spamming and causing trouble and shit Cari and the mods decided to switch it to "members only." That link basically directs you to said channel but you won't be able to enter unless you're subbed.

Reactions: Dark Silence

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
Yeah, but along with Caly I would argue that she has greater importance to the plot compared to the other girls, and will likely be the one needed once we start tackling the looming issue of what the fuck is actually wrong with Eternum...one that has been looming since day one.

/side-glances at the Lady in Black and the restless dead in Orion's dreams asking "Will you help us?"

I dont think Caribdis cares about character popularity or at least I hope he does not. All girls need to be equally well developed. Making a girl more or less important because of discord teams is a bit dumb. If it were a different game, I would argue that the less popular characters need more plot events so they get the development they deserve. But in this game I think all characters are relatively well developed.

When it comes to plot, personally I think Nova and Alex have greater importance than Luna. Nova because she found out where the gem is, she found out Wyatt is dead, the benjamin investigation etc. Alex because of her ties to William. Of course Calypso is more important to the plot than either of them because of what she is. Luna's powers could play a role in the future and bump her up the plot importance tier list but that has not been explored so far.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
When it comes to plot, personally I think Nova and Alex have greater importance than Luna. Nova because she found out where the gem is, she found out Wyatt is dead, the benjamin investigation etc. Alex because of her ties to William. Of course Calypso is more important to the plot than either of them because of what she is. Luna's powers could play a role in the future and bump her up the plot importance tier list but that has not been explored so far.
Without Luna's dad's contest we'd be trapped IRL without an implant. How is that unimportant?

Reactions: PervyParadox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
IMO Luna should be, if not everyone's 1a girl, no lower than 1b or 2a. She comes with familial tacos and salsa, seriously people you're sleeping on the Latina girls. Only reason she's not my absolute 1a is she's not curvy or old enough for my preferences.

Reactions: Takkatakka

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
That is probably, why Luna has by far the most scenes by now. :WeSmart:

Oh wait, she actually has the least of all... :HideThePain:
Or maybe He has is own Favorites, and Luna is not a priority on his list :whistle::p

:LOL:

Why did you open the door for this, huh ?:LOL: You did this to yourself Takkatakka:ROFLMAO:.

seriously now, chill, we will get our Luna does too, but come one, she could not even touch anyone before she meet Orion , She need a bit more time;)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
IMO Luna should be, if not everyone's 1a girl, no lower than 1b or 2a. She comes with familial tacos and salsa, seriously people you're sleeping on the Latina girls. Only reason she's not my absolute 1a is she's not curvy or old enough for my preferences.
How bout no.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Don't forget that SOMEONE in her family makes the killer homemade tamales - It's practically a latina requirement. And I do love me some tamales. :sneaky:

Reactions: TigerWolfe

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I only have 1 girl. The rest are just there.

4.80 star(s) 882 Votes