ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I mean, she's my personal favorite and all but let's face it: she'll more than likely faint or BSOD the moment she sees the dead that have been whispering and haunting Orion's dreams before she could even offer them any sort of help.
And spend a lot of money on psychiatrist's fees. That'll haunt her for a long time, even if the protagonist and company were to succeed in opening the gates of Acheron and become Eternum's new rulers. :eek:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
And spend a lot of money on psychiatrist's fees. That'll haunt her for a long time, even if the protagonist and company were to succeed in opening the gates of Acheron and become Eternum's new rulers. :eek:
I personally don't think anyone is gonna rule anything when all is said and done with the plot but that's just my opinion/theory on the matter. We'll see if that holds up by the end I suppose.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I mean, she's my personal favorite and all but let's face it: she'll more than likely faint or BSOD the moment she sees the dead that have been whispering and haunting Orion's dreams before she could even offer them any sort of help.
The most obvious character growth would just be her overcoming that fear, which will likely happen at some point I imagine.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The most obvious character growth would just be her overcoming that fear, which will likely happen at some point I imagine.
Yeah but I imagine that's gonna happen sometime after they become commited to helping/liberating the dead, and not in the eventual first meeting or revelation of their existence to the group outside of Orion's dreams.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Takkatakka

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Just started this game, loving it so far!

Can I pursue all girls in this on, or do I have to pick paths thru the harem-like setup like "Summer Scent" and "Where the Heart is" do?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Can I pursue all girls in this on, or do I have to pick paths thru the harem-like setup like "Summer Scent" and "Where the Heart is" do?
As far as I know, this game has the harem tag unlike WTHI as for the other one you mentioned, I've never played.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Not only can you pursue all of them, it's highly recommended to do so given how the narrative is structured in this game (i.e. important plot points happen during LI events so if you lose someone's path you're basically locking yourself out of witnessing significant portions of the plot happen).

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not only can you pursue all of them, it's highly recommended to do so given how the narrative is structured in this game (i.e. important plot points happen during LI events so if you lose someone's path you're basically locking yourself out of witnessing significant portions of the plot happen).
I know I'm already missing stuff and it's ok. I'm only on one girl's path.

4.80 star(s) 932 Votes