atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Just started this game, loving it so far!

Can I pursue all girls in this on, or do I have to pick paths thru the harem-like setup like "Summer Scent" and "Where the Heart is" do?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

Can I pursue all girls in this on, or do I have to pick paths thru the harem-like setup like "Summer Scent" and "Where the Heart is" do?
As far as I know, this game has the harem tag unlike WTHI as for the other one you mentioned, I've never played.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Not only can you pursue all of them, it's highly recommended to do so given how the narrative is structured in this game (i.e. important plot points happen during LI events so if you lose someone's path you're basically locking yourself out of witnessing significant portions of the plot happen).

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Not only can you pursue all of them, it's highly recommended to do so given how the narrative is structured in this game (i.e. important plot points happen during LI events so if you lose someone's path you're basically locking yourself out of witnessing significant portions of the plot happen).
I know I'm already missing stuff and it's ok. I'm only on one girl's path.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Not only you can, it's also punishable by law leaving any girl aside.

Trust me, you don't want the girls fanbases in this thread chasing you. :HideThePain:

Nah. I'll pass on that.
The churches activating their alarms trying to know if their goddess was left out:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You guys should play the game your way and let others play their way.
Well, yeah. Just be aware though that Cari chose the harem end as the canonical ending to his past game. And given how he has structured this game's narrative and the comments he has made in the past about this game's harem end...

prf02.jpg

(sauce: )

...it's safe to assume that it is once again likely going to be the canon path leading up to the next game.

Not to mention the fact that he has alluded that a sad fate awaits the girls whose paths are lost...

Ripperoni.jpg

(sauce: Cari's official Discord channel (must be subbed to his Patreon to enter))

So yeah, if you're okay that your playthrough is more than likely going to be invalidated/considered non-canon in the next game (assuming it again takes place in the same universe) and that you're okay with the other girls suffering by the end of it all, then that's fine.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Well, yeah. Just be aware though that Cari chose the harem end as the canonical ending to his past game. And given how he has structured this game's narrative and the comments he has made in the past about this game's harem end...

View attachment 3001636

(sauce: )

...it's safe to assume that it is once again likely going to be the canon path leading up to the next game.

Not to mention the fact that he has alluded that a sad fate awaits the girls whose paths are lost...

View attachment 3001626

(sauce: Cari's official Discord channel (must be subbed to his Patreon to enter))

So yeah, if you're okay that your playthrough is more than likely going to be invalidated/considered non-canon in the next game (assuming it again takes place in the same universe) and that you're okay with the other girls suffering by the end of it all, then that's fine.
As long as Annie does get an ending, I'm happy. Sorry about the other girls, but sometimes sacrifices have to be made for love. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 889 Votes