ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You're lucky Yvier the Duck is not here at the moment otherwise he will have a cardiac arrest and write to you how magnificent Nova is in a 15 line post and that you are a monster
There's also Dylan741 who'll likewise fiercely defend Saint Nova (atm he's taking a break from an unfortunate situation that happened back irl). If those two joined forces, they could well start a crusade in her name.
1697169334719.png
This tool in her hands would be the last resort.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You guys should play the game your way and let others play their way.
People inherently do (especially on sites like this) but sadly, unlike what I've seen from you, most people in your position either start acting overly defensive/offended for no reason or just go for the good old sport of Insult Hurling. Thus at this point that's the expected reaction.

As you probably just saw people will have no problem with your preferences (beside giving you the warning that the harem ending is the way to go in your case) when you act, well, like a normal person.

As for me. All I can say to you is: enjoy the game and give the harem route a shot when the game is finished :cool:(y)
Have a good one.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
People inherently do (especially on sites like this) but sadly, unlike what I've seen from you, most people in your position either start acting overly defensive/offended for no reason or just go for the good old sport of Insult Hurling. Thus at this point that's the expected reaction.

As you probably just saw people will have no problem with your preferences (beside giving you the warning that the harem ending is the way to go in your case) when you act, well, like a normal person.

As for me. All I can say to you is: enjoy the game and give the harem route a shot when the game is finished :cool:(y)
Have a good one.
I'm too old to bother with certain things on here. Although, unfortunately from time to time, I do act like a cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner
Feb 21, 2023
You're lucky @Yvier the Duck is not here at the moment
There is always someone on watch duty...
knight-crusade.gif
How dare thee, filthy heretic? Taste mine long distance perforator! I shall cleanse thine crazed affliction and welcome thee into our fold.
Jk, Dark Silence, it's all fun and games, I hope you know that ;) While you do make a point about playing the game the way you like to, Dorfnutter's warning is not without reason. In Caribdis' first game the content you missed by not being on girls paths was quite substantial and a lot of fun and background plot was missable. With Eternum's general quality this should prove all the more true here. So noone's trying to tell you how to play the game, but it's just how the game is made and we don't want you to regret your choice later on, because of the divine punishment all the blissful goodness you might miss. Cheers =)

• Haha
Reactions: Ellyx

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
i just hope whoever did OIAL's walkthrouh mod is also doing the Eternum one so at the end we can choose to watch the other endings. No way i'm putting myself to play multiple times choosing only 1 LI.
Or worse, break 6 different hearts in Kredon (and probably getting vaporized by a scorned elven princess if he makes such choice):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 906 Votes