Oct 10, 2022
That's one reason, why I call Luna the Prima inter pares. :ROFLMAO:

I can kinda put them in a ranking for me, but one new scene can very easily move one girl up and another one down. Probably the only places locked for me are No. 1 and 2. Annie might actually be my No. 3 right now... :unsure:
If I had to rank them,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Joshy, if you don't get to downloading the game and booting it up, Imma slap you through the monitor. You don't even have to do Harem route, but I don't know how you'll turn down most of them, since most of them are sweet and sexy, and a few of them extremely wholesome too. :p
He'll probably think Annie or Luna are the most wholesome.

Reactions: SlapE

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The contrast of this year flying past me and my favorite VNs crawling towards their new updates is staggering.

I mean neither Eternum nor PC are really slow and even BAD, while DPC takes 10+ months for one update, they have like 5k+ statics by now, but still...come on! :HideThePain:

Another "who is the best girl war?" Shit, I just remembered the tierlist chaos from some time ago.

View attachment 3002928
Since this is a harem game where everybody...well...almost everybody just takes all LIs, there really aren't serious "best girl wars" here. Most of it is just banter.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I respect your opinion but I really cannot understand how you chose?
Well you see, it went a little something like this...

pickingrandomly.jpg

:ROFLMAO: In all seriousness, I am always a sucker for best friend romance characters, and Annie is super sweet and adorable, so she was an easy choice as best girl early on for me. Then Luna came along and started showing up more often, and then 0.5 happened, and that easily put her up there with Annie for me. She's beautiful, I love goth girls, she's also sweet, and she even has an amazing family.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Since this is a harem game where everybody...well...almost everybody just takes all LIs, there really aren't serious "best girl wars" here. Most of it is just banter.
Oh yeah I know, but it's always hilarious seeing people's interactions. IMO this is one of the best threads on the site bc it feels like the friendlist, while in many threads people complain or are just plain negative

Oct 10, 2022

In all seriousness, I am always a sucker for best friend romance characters, and Annie is super sweet and adorable, so she was an easy choice as best girl early on for me. Then Luna came along and started showing up more often, and then 0.5 happened, and that easily put her up there with Annie for me. She's beautiful, I love goth girls, she's also sweet, and she even has an amazing family.
Well Dalia and Penelope are old friends of MC also. If you are going for best friend why did you skipped through Chang. After all he is MC's bff. ;)
That was actually my point, I was saying Luna is the best after 0.5 but when 0.6 hit me and I started the same for Alex. Then I realized each one of them is perfect. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The contrast of this year flying past me and my favorite VNs crawling towards their new updates is staggering.

I mean neither Eternum nor PC are really slow and even BAD, while DPC takes 10+ months for one update, they have like 5k+ statics by now, but still...come on! :HideThePain:
Me before my gaming laptop went kaput: Come on, Cari...COME ONNNN...

Me after my gaming laptop went kaput and I'm still saving for a new PC: Ahaha take your time, Cari. N-no rush. :HideThePain:

(I mean I can play or wait for the next release on mobile but I kinda miss having my wordpad and photo-editing software at the ready for note taking and adding stuff to my virtual conspiracy theory board)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
If you are going for best friend why did you skipped through Chang. After all he is MC's bff. ;)
giphy.gif

Nope, Annie is my BFF not Chang, he's my friend but that's it. I made that pretty clear to him at the start of the game when asked who my best friend was, of course I chose Annie. :D

Alex definitely moved up a couple of spots for me after 0.6, be she still doesn't hold a candle to Luna and Annie for me personally, I love them all but I could die happily with just those two in each arm. :giggle:

Reactions: Salviocass99

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Me before my gaming laptop went kaput: Come on, Cari...COME ONNNN...

Me after my gaming laptop went kaput and I'm still saving for a new PC: Ahaha take your time, Cari. N-no rush. :HideThePain:

(I mean I can play or wait for the next release on mobile but I kinda miss having my wordpad and photo-editing software at the ready for note taking and adding stuff to my virtual conspiracy theory board)
Yeah, I hope you can sort that out in time. (y)

For me it's a bit weird, because the more the word goes to shit, the better my personal life seems to become (only negative correlation and no causality...as far as I know :HideThePain: ). :illuminati:

Oct 10, 2022
View attachment 3002997

Nope, Annie is my BFF not Chang, he's my friend but that's it. I made that pretty clear to him at the start of the game when asked who my best friend was, of course I chose Annie. :D

Alex definitely moved up a couple of spots for me after 0.6, be she still doesn't hold a candle to Luna and Annie for me personally, I love them all but I could die happily with just those two in each arm. :giggle:

Well, there's perfect and then there's perfect with bonus tacos. There's also perfect and could drop you with one shot at 500 yards, of course...
The thing is each one of them is perfect with bonusses. ;)

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes