Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
If you are going for best friend why did you skipped through Chang. After all he is MC's bff. ;)
Nope, Annie is my BFF not Chang, he's my friend but that's it. I made that pretty clear to him at the start of the game when asked who my best friend was, of course I chose Annie. :D
What Slap said. Chang is just a friend. One that I never chose to begin with. Oh and when we going to cuck him. I mean, one time with a gorill... err a girl like her wouldn't kill us. Well, I guess it could. But be worth it just to see his face. :devilish: :ROFLMAO: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa and SlapE

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Oh and when we going to cuck him. I mean, one time with a gorill... err a girl like her wouldn't kill us. Well, I guess it could. But be worth it just to see his face. :devilish: :ROFLMAO: ;)
Considering that Cari swore off making NTR-themed scenes or anything reminiscent of that after the backlash from the "Sell Lauren to the Yakuza" scene in OIAL...pretty much never.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Considering that Cari swore off making NTR-themed scenes or anything reminiscent of that after the backlash from the "Sell Lauren to the Yakuza" scene in OIAL...pretty much never.
Bro, I was just joking. I already did enough hurt to that guy by saying Annie is my bff, I wouldn't want to do that to him also.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The whole point of Micaela looking as she does is to have her look so off-putting that Chang can be in love with her without the player feeling jealous. It is simple, but genius. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: fapderp11

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
The whole point of Micaela looking as she does is to have her look so off-putting that Chang can be in love with her without the player feeling jealous. It is simple, but genius. :ROFLMAO:
There are the small % of people that will always want what they can't have and will throw the dreaded 3 letters around like magic glitter. Ahaha

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Chang the Casanova really likes his "angel" with lots of muscles and strength to match. If he does get the Michaelanitor's heart, let's hope he enjoys his sexy time with her (and that his pelvis doesn't turn into dust in the process). :giggle::whistle:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I mean if you squint a bit she kinda looks okay...I mean she's not gonna win any beauty contests but if you trim some muscle from her jawline and adjust her nose a little bit then she looks passable...at least to me anyway.

Still won't steal her from Chang tho. Man deserves some comfort after being rejected from the bestest friend seat, and I ain't gonna deny him that at least.

Oct 10, 2022
I barely play harem games
Just not a fan tbh
The weird thing about this, you mentioned you played over 600 games or something like that in some other post. Did you really never got curios about the game holds the top spot? When you sort the front page for ratings, Eternum has the first place with 4.9. How did you not get curious?:unsure:

Oct 10, 2022
That's a thing? How?
Well,
  1. go to latest games & updates page
  2. turn on the filters
  3. click the weighted rating button which represented by a star from sorting options
Voila! You have the best games. You can do that with likes, views etc. too and also you can choose comics, animations, mods etc. from category options.
Have fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes