Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hah
Dudes and dudettes, if there is no harem ending I won't be playing last update. There is no way I am gonna break any of the angels' hearts. Either MC dies before the ending or we will get a harem ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92 back me up here, man.
Haha
Sorry mate I don't really play harem games
And I have never played this
So I can't help lol

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Hah

Haha
Sorry mate I don't really play harem games
And I have never played this
So I can't help lol
Haven't played? What's the hold up? There are some very, very, VERY sweet and amazing girls in this, not to mention the game is VERY wholesome. Right up your alley. Especially Annie. She's the cutest, sweetest and most amazing. I'm not biased. I promise. :ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
I barely play harem games
Just not a fan tbh

Haven't played? What's the hold up? There are some very, very, VERY sweet and amazing girls in this, not to mention the game is VERY wholesome. Right up your alley. Especially Annie. She's the cutest, sweetest and most amazing. I'm not biased. I promise. :ROFLMAO:
I envy you could choose amongst them, they are all wholesome and perfect.

First scenes that come to my mind. I really cannot choose among them.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
People inherently do (especially on sites like this) but sadly, unlike what I've seen from you, most people in your position either start acting overly defensive/offended for no reason or just go for the good old sport of Insult Hurling. Thus at this point that's the expected reaction.

As you probably just saw people will have no problem with your preferences (beside giving you the warning that the harem ending is the way to go in your case) when you act, well, like a normal person.

As for me. All I can say to you is: enjoy the game and give the harem route a shot when the game is finished :cool:(y)
Have a good one.
Yeah. I started a new harem save. I'll dedicate the run to Dylan and you. :ROFLMAO:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Well, let's just say that I've upset a few people in this thread, because I'm only romancing one girl. But they have been pretty cool though. lol
all things aside, i'm glad that at least Annie is your favorite, mine too.

i know now i'm the one who's gonna piss off the church of nova followers, but i agree with Dark Silence Annie's cuteness is unmatched.

Oct 10, 2022
That made me fall even harder for her. How can you not, especially after that?
That's the thing, I fell hard for her in that scene. Then got up, fell hard for Nancy in next gym scene. Then got up, fell for Nova in next head pat scene. Then Alex, then Dalia, then Penelope, then Luna, then Calypso, then Annie again. Cycle continues for each one of them. Cannot choose, cannot prefer any of them to another.

Reactions: Salviocass99

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
That's the thing, I fell hard for her in that scene. Then got up, fell hard for Nancy in next gym scene. Then got up, fell for Nova in next head pat scene. Then Alex, then Dalia, then Penelope, then Luna, then Calypso, then Annie again. Cycle contuines for each one of them. Cannot choose, cannot prefer any of them to another.
You can't. I can. But I did start a harem save and am dedicating it to Dylan and Dunner. lol

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

First scenes that come to my mind. I really cannot choose among them.
That's one reason, why I call Luna the Prima inter pares. :ROFLMAO:

I can kinda put them in a ranking for me, but one new scene can very easily move one girl up and another one down. Probably the only places locked for me are No. 1 and 2. Annie might actually be my No. 3 right now... :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 902 Votes