1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Nope, loving all of them is the right path! And Nova knows it.

View attachment 3075738
Who are you and what you did to the Duck? I knew it was strange for you to be missing for so long.

Blink twice if you're being held hostage mate.

Playing it now, thanks for the heads up.

Oh I am sure you will love it even more once you reach the end.
Both devs have easter eggs with each other. Judie appears on Ripples, and Darci appears on Oailt. And also many people (me included) are fans of both games.

Last edited:

midnightotaku

Mar 31, 2018
bar none, the best sex scenes of any adult vn game. That alex scene....i lost half my soul. On top of beautiful animations, scenes and characters, humor and storytelling.....carabdis knows how to do it....

the best thing about the sex scenes are that they're not interrupted with choices that take you out of the flow like other games. Understands sexual tension, buildup .... animations are just out of this world

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Eh. I'm more into Darci, Skylar, and Jenny tbh...
Nothing against, tastes are tastes. And I love them as well, although I've always prefered sisters, and on last update her model was gorgeous.

...So Yvier the Duck was a sleeper Lunatic all this time and the reason he gets into fights with Takkatakka is so that he doesn't blow his cover?

:unsure:
My guess is that he's being held hostage, hence why he was absent of this thread for quite some time.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
/finally scrounges the funds to sub to Cari and get back on Discord

/scrolls through some channels to see what he had missed

/stops at one particular channel

View attachment 3077002

Oh cool, my 1tomadeira inspired nightmare fuel material has reached the official channels.

:KEK:
If that appears inside the game in a future update, then 1tomadeira can go happily into heavens above (while some of us have to suppress such image from our minds as hard as possible). :eek::eek:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
If that appears inside the game in a future update, then 1tomadeira can go happily into heavens above (while some of us have to suppress such image from our minds as hard as possible). :eek::eek:
Yeah I'm not sure about that one, chief...
To this very day, I'm really not proud to be the catalyst of your flexible imagination and artistry. To all my other beloved colleagues who also frequent this thread from time to time, I'm deeply sorry for this.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
/finally scrounges the funds to sub to Cari and get back on Discord

/scrolls through some channels to see what he had missed

/stops at one particular channel

View attachment 3077002

Oh cool, my 1tomadeira inspired nightmare fuel material has reached the official channels.

... We need to nuke the Discord. It's the only way to be sure to nuke this one picture from orbit.

Apocalypse_now.gif

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
...So Yvier the Duck was a sleeper Lunatic all this time and the reason he gets into fights with Takkatakka is so that he doesn't blow his cover?

:unsure:
My guess is that he's being held hostage, hence why he was absent of this thread for quite some time.
My love for all the girls is real and demonstrable before my kidnapp...I'M NOT KIDNAPPED! Stop lying! I'm a adult man, in any case I'm mannapped. But I'm not. Probably. Not anymore.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Yvier the Duck
4.80 star(s) 931 Votes