Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Yvier the Duck

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yo, be careful about bulling my brother in faith. Be.Careful.

View attachment 3077714
Oh...that is so mean...damn you!

I commend you for playing your role to infiltrate the CoN very well after all. That is exactly how our Plan was conceived. Just make sure you, you don't cave again. I understand that it is very hard to resist the urge to praise the Prima inter Pares when we see her, but it almost blew your cover!

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Oh...that is so mean...damn you!

I commend you for playing your role to infiltrate the CoN very well after all. That is exactly how our Plan was conceived. Just make sure you, you don't cave again. I understand that it is very hard to resist the urge to praise the Prima inter Pares when we see her, but it almost blew your cover!
Man, learn to spoiler tag that shit you're blowing his cover. XD

Feb 21, 2023
You know...there is that one guy in every Among us game...even when all the others already kinda know, who the imposter is, he still defends him/her...
This sounds like the one guy that is definitely not suspicious and acts like one of the other guys must be it, but each round with a different approach... which is totally not suspicious at all.
I am getting a tingly feeling I might have an idea on who took Yvier the Duck hostage >:|
Dylan741? Ready the tactical frying pan!

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Im pretty sure this what your notification box looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, ironically, it's you the most named in my alerts right now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sin título.png

But no, Dylan, as a good member of FARL rarely has free likes, but he knows I am not an impostor, is all one of the evil tricks maked by Takkatakka, as usual. But my faith is strong and my pan is even stronger, so I am not afraid of the devil, he is the one in fear.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well, ironically, it's you the most named in my alerts right now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3078030

But no, Dylan, as a good member of FARL rarely has free likes, but he knows I am not an impostor, is all one of the evil tricks maked by Takkatakka, as usual. But my faith is strong and my pan is even stronger, so I am not afraid of the devil, he is the one in fear.
Good, good, assure them further, so they can be sure that you're on their side. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Ellyx and Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
This sounds like the one guy that is definitely not suspicious and acts like one of the other guys must be it, but each round with a different approach... which is totally not suspicious at all.
I am getting a tingly feeling I might have an idea on who took Yvier the Duck hostage >:|
Dylan741? Ready the tactical frying pan!
Yes Sir! Loaded and Ready to Fire Sir!!!!
PAN.gif

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

View attachment 3078030

HEART.jpeg

*This heart has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yvier the Duck
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes