Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
where can I find saves? change of PC. I remember that I stopped in Roman times
Renpy writes two save files when you save the game, one in

C:\Users\"yourAccount"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Eternum

and one in the actual Eternum folder where you unpacked to game, so that would look something like this

...\Eternum-0.6-pc\game\saves

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
oh then I will find some files once downloaded.. good to know.. thanks
Or do you mean saves from other people to get back into the game?

Honestly for that I would just use the skip function, that should get you back to where you pretty quickly.

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
changing the PC I lost the saves... now it's downloading... once finished will there be any files in it? -.- anyway yes, at least I'll skip it

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
changing the PC I lost the saves... now it's downloading... once finished will there be any files in it? -.- anyway yes, at least I'll skip it
No, there won't be any save files prepared for you, I'm afraid. I thought you wanted to copy over your old saves to a new PC.

To skip you need to go into the Preferences menu and check "Unseen Text" so that it lets you skip text you haven't seen yet or rather it thinks you haven't seen yet.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
After considering it, I agree. Thanks for the critique. Although it's a little hypocritical of me since I've pirated from and pledged to Caribdis. Cari definitely deserves our support. Just didn't want people to get the impression that I was the one to obtain this post since I'm not currently pledging.
It's fine. At least you aren't "resselling" like some on that site. The issue is more about people getting profit with content, after all, his content in the end should be free (with the public release of course).

Just a tip, in case you prefer a personalized route, you can go to settings, select "unseen text" on skiping options, and use the ctrl. That away you can advance and still select the options.

Sure Eternum has quite a specific route, besides some with personal preference, like choosing Luna's pet (Toucan ftw), but that can be useful for other games with very personalized routes, and specially if you like to rename the MC.

Edit: nvm I'm just blind and didn't see someone already answered that.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Their great devotion to thy Goddess herself is admirable, but the praise and admiration would suit Penny so much better. Still gotta come up with some group name, though. Pennymites? Penelopes Chosen? Penelovers?
Personally I use the mites as a suffix, so Pennymites, Lunamites, Anniemites, Alexmites, Daliamites, Calymites, Nancymites and... Well that's more broad but aside from My Goddess... Novamites work as well...
And yes we are a little, how can I say.... lively.... but so is Nova so.... It's nothing that could obscure all the other girls and Penny in particular, since she's the only celebrity. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Don't say that loud though please, or Caly will obliterate us.....
SHHH.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: ProtonMH

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Personally I use the mites as a suffix, so Pennymites, Lunamites, Anniemites, Alexmites, Daliamites, Calymites, Nancymites and... Well that's more broad but aside form My Goddess Novamites work as well...
Uhm...that gives me an idea...let me test it...

"CHECKMATE, NOVAMITES!"

Perfect, that works! :Kappa:

The extremely obscure reference that probably no one in the thread will get anyway, was presented to you by Crystal Pepsi! Crystal Pepsi: It might look like water, but it tastes so much worse!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Uhm...that gives me an idea...let me test it...

"CHECKMATE, NOVAMITES!"

Perfect, that works! :Kappa:

The extremely obscure reference that probably no one in the thread will get anyway, was presented to you by Crystal Pepsi! Crystal Pepsi: It might look like water, but it tastes so much worse!
Ehm.... is that an obscure reference to a certain youtube channel that talk about a certain "battle" between a north and a south state occurred in a well known western nation some time ago?
If not I lost you, I'm sorry....
b 42.jpg

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Dammit Johnny!!!
I love it, I looked at all the episodes, it was one of the most interesting historical reconstruction on the ACW that I've seen, imho. :)
Stuff that is fun and educational at the same time is the best anyway. I have seen all the episodes multiple times by now. :KEK:

Almost too bad that we already had a Wild West scenario and that an ACW scenario will probably be too similar or we could hope for some scenes on a ACW server in Eternum...I mean you know, that a server like that would exist. :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Stuff that is fun and educational at the same time is the best anyway. I have seen all the episodes multiple times by now. :KEK:

Almost too bad that we already had a Wild West scenario and that an ACW scenario will probably be too similar or we could hope for some scenes on a ACW server in Eternum...I mean you know, that a server like that would exist. :unsure:
Agreed that would be awesome, but at the same time I don't think Cari will put something like that in the game.
You already saw what happened when the teasers pics from the WWII for this last updates were posted here.... I can't even imagine what would happen for an historical moment that generate so much polarization even today.
I don't want to imagine the discussion that could come out from that...
6e12171a14fb8e142bee72c752078a3a.gif

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Agreed that would be awesome, but at the same time I don't think Cari will put something like that in the game.
You already saw what happened when the teasers pics from the WWII for this last updates were posted here.... I can't even imagine what would happen for an historical moment that generate so much polarization even today.
View attachment 3081057
Yeah, that is probably true. It would just lead to political discussions Cari would likely want to avoid. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Dylan741

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 3081057
Remembering the WWII server war between the WRE and Colonel Wagner's forces now, another way Jerry might've gone out that time, it would've been getting carbonized by a flamethrower. :giggle::devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Remembering the WWII server war between the WRE and Colonel Wagner's forces now, another way Jerry might've gone out that time, it would've been getting carbonized by a flamethrower. :giggle::devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean...he certainly could take part in Pickett's charge on an ACW server. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes