Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
There is definetly a surprisingly low amount of Penelope enjoyers in this thread, all I see is Church of Nova and whatever the Annie-People call themselves. I would totally rock the Penelope Profile-Pic but Lauren is just too perfect.

Seems the quoting didnt work. Im kinda new to this ^^
We are here. Waiting for our time. Collecting names.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
There is definetly a surprisingly low amount of Penelope enjoyers in this thread, all I see is Church of Nova and whatever the Annie-People call themselves. I would totally rock the Penelope Profile-Pic but Lauren is just too perfect.

I believe it's "Anniemaniacs" (iirc Takkatakka came up with that name sometime ago). As for the Church of Saint Nova, I've got to admire their unwaveringly strong faith on their redheaded goddess. And there was a video making reference to the Anniemaniacs, using the Animaniacs intro and theme but I can't find it atm in the thread.

Last edited:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I believe it's "Anniemaniacs" (iirc Takkatakka came up with that name sometime ago). As for the Church of Saint Nova, I've got to admire their unwaveringly strong faith on their redheaded goddess. And there was a video making reference to the Anniemaniacs, using the Animaniacs intro and theme but I can't find it atm in the thread.
And how do you call people that like everyone like Yvier the Duck in this post?
Nope, loving all of them is the right path! And Nova knows it.

View attachment 3075738

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The Church of Nova is not a monotheist religion, is more like the Greek Pantheon, so... welcome if you want, brother.

View attachment 3078598
Technically I should choose Nova or Nancy because my better Half (who also plays Eternum) will give me a really nasty look at anything other than a Ginger/Redhead because she's also a Ginger but I'll take the easy way out and say I like them all

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Blonde isn't my preference, but I'm in the big booba camp, I just don't rock sig pics.

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Technically I should choose Nova or Nancy because my better Half (who also plays Eternum) will give me a really nasty look at anything other than a Ginger/Redhead because she's also a Ginger but I'll take the easy way out and say I like them all

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Here an updated version without background, it looks better (don't know why I didn't do it without BG originally :FacePalm:)
Love them all 2.png
And some Nancy/Nova emoji
Nanlove.png Hehe.png
(source: Caribdis Discord, if anyone knows the artist name please tell, I'd like to know it :))

Last edited:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Hello everyone!!!

This month I bring you something new!

It's always been a bit tricky to figure out the best way to produce and distribute some sort of merchandising without taking time away from the development of the game. So after giving it some thought, I decided to kick things off with something simple but still cool: Displates!

If you're not familiar with it, Displates are some kind of high-quality, metallic "posters" that can be easily attached to the wall without glue or holes.
You can see the website here!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be creating some unique vertical renders specifically designed for these Displates, and to make it more special, I want YOU to help me choose the outfit for our girls from all those iconic looks they rock in Eternum!

I'll be posting a series of polls for you to vote on your favorite outfit of each girl! These renders will be more frequent since they won't take up as much time as creating the regular, more complex wallpapers. Once all the wallpapers are done, the Displates will be available! (or soon after :p)

Of course, if you're not interested on the Displates (as will be the case with most of you), no worries, I'll still be sharing those renders as regular wallpapers right here on Patreon as usual!

So all that said, let's start with Alex today!
Check out the poll below and let me know your favorite look for her!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please, please, let me know in the comments!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for your incredible support and for being such an amazing community

And stay tuned for more info about 0.7 soon!

I love you all ❤

Caribdis

screenshot0006.png

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hello everyone!!!

This month I bring you something new!

It's always been a bit tricky to figure out the best way to produce and distribute some sort of merchandising without taking time away from the development of the game. So after giving it some thought, I decided to kick things off with something simple but still cool: Displates!

If you're not familiar with it, Displates are some kind of high-quality, metallic "posters" that can be easily attached to the wall without glue or holes.
You can see the website here!

I'll be creating some unique vertical renders specifically designed for these Displates, and to make it more special, I want YOU to help me choose the outfit for our girls from all those iconic looks they rock in Eternum!

I'll be posting a series of polls for you to vote on your favorite outfit of each girl! These renders will be more frequent since they won't take up as much time as creating the regular, more complex wallpapers. Once all the wallpapers are done, the Displates will be available! (or soon after :p)

Of course, if you're not interested on the Displates (as will be the case with most of you), no worries, I'll still be sharing those renders as regular wallpapers right here on Patreon as usual!

So all that said, let's start with Alex today!
Check out the poll below and let me know your favorite look for her!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please, please, let me know in the comments!

Thank you all for your incredible support and for being such an amazing community

And stay tuned for more info about 0.7 soon!

I love you all ❤

Caribdis

View attachment 3079777
As much this is a piracy forum, I would recommend to refrain showing direct links to that website. Not only it isn't completly safe (even though it is your choice), but it is a platform that isn't followed by the dev.

Sure we are all pirates around here, but at least people still encourage to support the dev, or even comunicate with the dev with feedback (or memes), after all, this thread is even his.

That platform just simply steals, but most importantly, doesn't encourage any kind of contact with the dev neither helps his with feedback. Again, it's your choice, and I'm sure others use it too, but if you like the dev and his content, try to refrain direct links there, even if you show the news.

Just my opinion btw. The news itself is fine, just the link I think isn't needed imo. But it's your choice of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: SteveyP

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
As much this is a piracy forum, I would recommend to refrain showing direct links to that website. Not only it isn't completly safe (even though it is your choice), but it is a platform that isn't followed by the dev.

Sure we are all pirates around here, but at least people still encourage to support the dev, or even comunicate with the dev with feedback (or memes), after all, this thread is even his.

That platform just simply steals, but most importantly, doesn't encourage any kind of contact with the dev neither helps his with feedback. Again, it's your choice, and I'm sure others use it too, but if you like the dev and his content, try to refrain direct links there, even if you show the news.

Just my opinion btw. The news itself is fine, just the link I think isn't needed imo. But it's your choice of course.
After considering it, I agree. Thanks for the critique. Although it's a little hypocritical of me since I've pirated from and pledged to Caribdis. Cari definitely deserves our support. Just didn't want people to get the impression that I was the one to obtain this post since I'm not currently pledging.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

Is this about Patreon or Displates if I may ask?

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes