JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
All girl are great in this game (I mean, it's from Caribdis, and I don't think he would ever give us girls who are not great, as shown in OIAL also heh), but I really have to say for me, Luna & Alex are a tier above the rest (though Nova is not too far behind those two in my eyes).

Those two are just.........wonderful, and they just have really distinguishing qualities that sets them apart from the rest (of course, this is just subjective opinion from myself).

But I guess there could be a bit of change with the next LI (if it is Calypso as it's rumored to be)

Reactions: Caribdis

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, I keep wondering about that phone call too, I didn't even notice or remember it until my second playthrough. Maybe 100% compatibility means that the MC could connect to the game even without the gear? Like he's so compatible that his mind just connects on its own...
Let's not forget what Luna said about him being the only "person" she can't use her ability on, that he feels like a piece of furniture or something like that... and the hints from the creepy visions that this is not the first time the MC is going through this journey, perhaps he is just removed from time itself and is in a loop (or in a load/save state) until he gets the desired outcome which I have no idea what could be at this moment lol.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Let's not forget what Luna said about him being the only "person" she can't use her ability on, that he feels like a piece of furniture or something like that... and the hints from the creepy visions that this is not the first time the MC is going through this journey, perhaps he is just removed from time itself and is in a loop (or in a load/save state) until he gets the desired outcome which I have no idea what could be at this moment lol.
/Record scratch

Wait, what?

/Furiously looks at his notes

Which scenes imply that, exactly? Because the only things I got from the visions were:

a. That Orion (Eternum MC default name) is a "special" case like the MC of OIAL, in that he is getting visions that are (possibly) magical in nature. Possibly related to a past that he no longer remembers (hence the blood and all of that in his first vision...maybe he's a test subject of sorts in the past? A Sons of Astaroth experiment gone horribly wrong?), or is bloodline related (some are speculating that Eternum MC has demonic blood similar to OIAL's MC).

b. That the one person involved in said visions knows who Orion is. Possibly knows him through magical means or has kept an eye on him ever since his encounter with her. Said person may or may not be AI. Currently leaning on the former, possibly someone who's trapped in Eternum and needs Orion to break her out. Also possibly related to Founder or whatever he is up to.

b.1. Floating theory in F95 thread mentions that the AI are possibly spirits. If true, it's possible that Eternum may be a prison of sorts, or the system that is making Eternum possible is responsible in keeping said spirits imprisoned.

c. That it's all cryptic bullshit that's probably going to be explained later on in the story.

Also, if this statement is based on that cryptic line Idriel said before Orion got kicked into Eternum for the first time ("This time...it will be the right one"), I'm not so sure if that qualifies as "Yeah, you've been here before. Hopefully you do good this time." If anything, it could be related to his perfect compatibility rating, how many before him either didn't qualify or failed in whatever Idriel wanted them to achieve/do despite having said rating, and now Idriel is like "This time this schmuck is gonna be the right one. I'm sure of it." As for what she could possibly mean by that, I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see I suppose.

Last edited:

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I'd change millions with billions in the sinopsis.
A game like this moving only millions daily is a failure.
Even a third rate country stock exchange move far far far more money daily.
Anyway, good game.

Reactions: HHMDH and beh123234

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
I always find it interesting that the Syndicate already knows Orion's name without him ever telling them. They've said it twice now - on the phone call and on the Red Herring server.

Feb 17, 2018
Last update was two month ago, March ends in a month and a half and v.3 is currently at 44%. So I think we're more likely to get a middle/end April update
It reached 44% in a month, or so it posted on the Patreon page, and version 0.2 was made in 3 months I think. From this I deduced that by the end of March it should be ready. :)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
It reached 44% in a month, or so it posted on the Patreon page, and version 0.2 was made in 3 months I think. From this I deduced that by the end of March it should be ready. :)
Certainly would be lovely if true, but remember that we have no insight into how much content expansion occurs from one chapter to the next, and IIRC this VN is released in complete and consistent chapters. Maybe chapter 3 will be about the same size as chapter 2 but only Caribdis knows.

4.80 star(s) 916 Votes