Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Its gonna be difficult to me to choose between Luna and Penny in this update. Yeah, yeah, is not relevant and is just a scene but... I wanna be all the time possible with both of them. Use the fucking duplicator, Orion, damn it!

And of course Nova sneaked in the preview, is christmas and daddy needs his present.

2.png
So beautiful :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
(Dorfnutter I swear to god that if you destroy this image I'm gonna pan your butt so strong that you will need a hundred cushions to sit in a fucking chair!)

An known

Sep 16, 2021
/scans through previews shown so far

...I know Cari mentioned that he's deliberately making the sneaks a bit sparse and varied this time around to prevent spoilers/people quickly figuring out what to expect, but aside from the Ekabar hunt sneaks I feel like they're...too sparse.
We barely have any Nova sneaks yet so I hope it's for the best
He also mentions that all of the Girls will be showed in the next sneaks so I hope it's made like that to be less revealing, for less spoilers in the next update.
I'm not sure if I should be excited...or terrified. :HideThePain:
Terrified?
That Eva post still haunts you piece of sh-
I'm in a good mood...
I'm in a good mood :HideThePain:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/goes through preview pics again

/eyes pass by Nova's pic

Patreon post image-6.png

Brain: Quite the unfortunate hairstyle choice, don't you think?

Me: Wat you mean? We've already seen her in this hairstyle before, haven't we?

Brain: Yeah but...try to squint at it now.

Me: /squints

Brain: ...

Me: ...OH FUCK OFF-

Brain: :KEK: on the flip side, at least it doesn't look as obviously phallic as Caly's hair back at the beginning of 0.6-

Me: Shut up and go back to hibernation you demented, dirty-minded bastard. Dx

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Nice to see another sneak peek as Cari said it would happen:
Who's exactly Penny sticking out her tongue to? One of Regina's lapdogs perhaps? View attachment 3189887
Looks like to me that it's Dalia on the right the hairstyle and the hair color fits, so that face could be destined to her (that face is a meme potential, so many possibilities with it :KEK:)

Cari 'bout to hit us with multiple Fink house/Magnus Manor sections and we're not ready for it...

...or worse, a quiz section.
I swear to myself to never complain to a "Caribdis quiz" after seeing DPC "diamond hunting" and "fish feeding" mini-games :HideThePain:.

That said, I can't wait to see the "horror" part of the update, it's been a long time since we had one and I miss it a little.

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Still hung up on that? I'm surprised you haven't commented about this one, considering the subject matter. :BootyTime:
You gave me a trauma of opening Spoilers and I don't want to see what's in there.:WutFace::WutFace:

I'll just enjoy the Sneak Peeks :giggle:

Edit: Opened out of curiosity
(Jenny is that how you name it)
I still find the Eva one, more terrifying :HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Who's exactly Penny sticking out her tongue to? One of Regina's lapdogs perhaps? View attachment 3189887
Looks like to me that it's Dalia on the right the hairstyle and the hair color fits, so that face could be destined to her (that face is a meme potential, so many possibilities with it :KEK:)
Looks to me like it's the girl besides Penny in one of the earlier sneaks. One of her college friends, perhaps.

p (4).jpg

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
You'll ended up needing Milk after eating those Spicy Chilly Burning Extra Hot Tacos.
And Penny seems to have a lot of those :sneaky:
What Penny seems to have a lot of that I don't need is high school drama (I know she's out of HS now, that's my point.) :)

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Right, like how she sneaked a short animated lewd scene back in the Collector whodunit despite getting a dedicated lewd scene in the update prior to that. Sure is sneaky huh, totally not because her creator sees her as his favorite, definitely not, no sir...

*cough*ObviousNovafanisobvious*cough*
No complaints from me lol

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Even Yennefer, I mean Luna flinches sometimes. Let's hope that werewolf doesn't have bad breath View attachment 3189889
SPOILER_image.png

"WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOUR NEAR LACK OF PRESENCE IN 0.6?!?! I KEEP TELLING YOU, YOU'VE GOT TO BE MORE ASSERTIVE WITH THE BOSS WHEN ASKING FOR MORE SCREENTIME!! DO YOU REALLY WANT THE RUMORS OF YOU BEING DEMOTED TO SIDEGIRL END UP BECOMING TRUE?!"

-What the Werewolf is screaming at Luna, probably

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes