Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Great to see some new content, but if I'm not mistaken the only new thing we learned is that there will be some scenes with Penny at the university (assuming that's what's in the background).
And in Ekabar it looks like maybe Orion and Luna went to negotiate with monsters? That's why Luna is enduring scare tactics by the werewolf and is not trying to defenf herself.
And Penny (also in Ekabar) either is simply checking her assets or some kind of "arousal spell/aura/hypnosis" is going on (connecting it to the preview where Penny is pointing her sword at Orion).

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
Since no one loves me as much as nova here is the latest SCOOP. If you're wondering where your favorite girl is, fear not! The upcoming Sneak Peeks #4 will showcase all the girls! Also, they will arrive sooner than #3 did, so you can expect them coming your way in January!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Great to see some new content, but if I'm not mistaken the only new thing we learned is that there will be some scenes with Penny at the university (assuming that's what's in the background).
And in Ekabar it looks like maybe Orion and Luna went to negotiate with monsters? That's why Luna is enduring scare tactics by the werewolf and is not trying to defenf herself.
And Penny (also in Ekabar) either is simply checking her assets or some kind of "arousal spell/aura/hypnosis" is going on (connecting it to the preview where Penny is pointing her sword at Orion).
:unsure:. No. This is that Big Hunt or Great Hunt event in Eternum, and you go there with Penny and Luna as your Team. and there will be some route there where you either follow Luna or Penny plan.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
:unsure:. No. This is that Big Hunt or Great Hunt event in Eternum, and you go there with Penny and Luna as your Team. and there will be some route there where you either follow Luna or Penny plan.
Is it? The Big Hunt/Great Hunt is said to take place in January, and IIRC the current date is around Late October-Early November (since the update covers Halloween/is Halloween-themed). Cari already mentioned that 0.8 will cover the Christmas Ski Trip (and possibly Dalia's birthday celebration, which IIRC is around the New Year), so if the Hunt is going to happen it should be in 0.8. But considering that we're going to Ekabar earlier than anticipated, either Cari is going to retcon the timeline and move the Hunt to an earlier date, or something is happening in the server that prompts Orion and co to go there and investigate (could be related to the current phenomena happening throughout Eternum regarding monsters/entities acting up (i.e. the Xenomorphs showing up in Andromeda, the talk about Zombies overrunning certain Wild West servers)).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is it? The Big Hunt/Great Hunt is said to take place in January, and IIRC the current date is around Late October-Early November (since the update covers Halloween/is Halloween-themed). Cari already mentioned that 0.8 will cover the Christmas Ski Trip (and possibly Dalia's birthday celebration, which IIRC is around the New Year), so if the Hunt is going to happen it should be in 0.8. But considering that we're going to Ekabar earlier than anticipated, either Cari is going to retcon the timeline and move the Hunt to an earlier date, or something is happening in the server that prompts Orion and co to go there and investigate (could be related to the current phenomena happening throughout Eternum regarding monsters/entities acting up (i.e. the Xenomorphs showing up in Andromeda, the talk about Zombies overrunning certain Wild West servers)).
I thought it was the Big Hunt event as well, but in the light of what you say it's possible that the Big Hunt will be played in the 0.8 instead, it's possible that some hints will be presented at the end of the 0.7 update?
Considering that we still need to see how the previous cliffhanger will be managed, and the fact that the team was investigating/fighting without a pause do you think this could be somewhat of a more relaxed ( within reasons) pace, just to give some breathing to all?
There's also the fact that the last hint before Orion and Alex logged of was about the pirate ship, so maybe this update will be more on the investigative/festive centered to prepare the field to the next explosive opening, I mean this last update started with fireworks, so a bit of pause in this next one?
Considering we are talking of Cari could be everything though.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wel, he said this when he posted the second previews, so I dont know, ?! :unsure:

The second batch of previews is here!

As you know, our favorite gang must continue the search for the 10 Gems of Doom, so the adventure takes us to the Pirat-wait a second... what's this?!

Something is happening on the Ekabar server... beasts going rogue, creatures of the night behaving erratically, and
hunters willing to burn everything down...
You and the girls might have to take a small detour to go back there and investigate this further.
Surely it won't take that long. Right?

Will you join the
hunt...?

Reactions: Dylan741

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I thought it was the Big Hunt event as well, but in the light of what you say it's possible that the Big Hunt will be played in the 0.8 instead, it's possible that some hints will be presented at the end of the 0.7 update?
Considering that we still need to see how the previous cliffhanger will be managed, and the fact that the team was investigating/fighting without a pause do you think this could be somewhat of a more relaxed ( within reasons) pace, just to give some breathing to all?
There's also the fact that the last hint before Orion and Alex logged of was about the pirate ship, so maybe this update will be more on the investigative/festive centered to prepare the field to the next explosive opening, I mean this last update started with fireworks, so a bit of pause in this next one?
Considering we are talking of Cari could be everything though.
Another thing to consider is that if this is indeed THE Great Hunt...then shouldn't Dalia be the one who's playing here? I mean, she's the one who wants to participate in the Hunt, not Penny. And since Luna is involved...

...Yeah, methinks this might be something else entirely. Course, I could be wrong, but eh. We'll see, I suppose.

Reactions: Redd23 and Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Another thing to consider is that if this is indeed THE Great Hunt...then shouldn't Dalia be the one who's playing here? I mean, she's the one who wants to participate in the Hunt, not Penny. And since Luna is involved...

...Yeah, methinks this might be something else entirely. Course, I could be wrong, but eh. We'll see, I suppose.
Yeah in the end we are speculating to pass the time and try to keep in check the withdrawal syndrome, so until the update will be released it can be everything and it's contrary.
On Dalia, I tend to agree with you, to be honest to me looked like some big events that would have seen almost all the group involved but..... speculation so it can be anything.
Uuuuh, I'm getting impatient again... >_<
FocusedDifferentDunlin-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Redd23

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Wel, he said this when he posted the second previews, so I dont know, ?! :unsure:

The second batch of previews is here!

As you know, our favorite gang must continue the search for the 10 Gems of Doom, so the adventure takes us to the Pirat-wait a second... what's this?!

Something is happening on the Ekabar server... beasts going rogue, creatures of the night behaving erratically, and
hunters willing to burn everything down...
You and the girls might have to take a small detour to go back there and investigate this further.
Surely it won't take that long. Right?

Will you join the
hunt...?
Yeah, I saw that and I mentioned (well, theorized, actually) this a while back:

I'm guessing we might still be getting the New World as the main event for this update, but the way Cari worded this Ekabar tease is...concerning.

Like, back at the bar in Blackridge Dalia mentioned that Frontier Trails is the only Wild West server left that is basically operational after the other server got abandoned because of a zombie infestation, yes? And recall during the Collector whodunit that Fake Priestess kept harping about the Xenomorphs being a prelude of an event where the servers get overrun by monsters as a way for "the AI overlords to take back Eternum" or something along those lines (which I called bull because it sounded like someone trying to explain or rationalize a phenomena that is happening at the moment on all servers)...

What if whatever is happening in Andromeda and the other Wild West server is also now happening in Ekabar? Like I'm guessing these beasts in the latest preview are being corraled by the hoonters (I didn't mispell that, this is a nod to how Eileen the Crow pronounced the word in Bloodborne) working for Ulysses for the Big Hunt event in January (like how the Romans used to capture wild beasts for their fights in the Colosseum). But something goes horribly wrong and they've gone completely feral to the point that the hoonters are pushing the exterminatus button. And Orion and co are somehow caught in the middle of all this mess (I'm guessing Luna either wanted to see the monsters before shit hit the fan, or she smells a mystery afoot and she's there to investigate why the monsters are suddenly going feral).

Of course, this event could be a prelude for the gang getting VIP access to the Big Hunt proper in January. Orrrrr...

...like the Andromeda tapes and the red flags about the NPCs before it, this is Cari basically laying the groundwork to whatever he's planning in 0.8...

/imagines Cari cackling in glee ala Kefka while " " plays in the background as he starts putting the pieces together for the dreaded 0.8 cliffhanger

...like I said, very concerning.
Again tho, we'll see once the update hits...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes