Oct 7, 2022
Screenshot (140).png
Screenshot (141).png
Soooo guys is there an optimal route out of the four which is the best among them..this is my third playthrough and i always go for route 2 where we can save Dr Mercer i know she is totally crazy but i have a thing for hot crazy chicks lmaooo..:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
View attachment 3191872
View attachment 3191874
Soooo guys is there an optimal route out of the four which is the best among them..this is my third playthrough and i always go for route 2 where we can save Dr Mercer i know she is totally crazy but i have a thing for hot crazy chicks lmaooo..:KEK::KEK::KEK:
Official walkthrough states that this one of those "choose whatever you fancy" paths that have no "right or wrong/optimal" answer, sooo...pick your poison and deal with the consequences later, I suppose. /shrugs

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Im a good few hours in, and I have to say that I like this a lot, and since a lot of post are about having patience, Im glad to have the experience of wainting 9+ years for a book.
The thing is, compared to other games, you dont even have to have that much patience with Eternum.

Other games have more frequent releases, but also shorter Updates. You have to wait 4-6 months per Update for Eternum (if I remember correctly), but you will also have a long playtime (if you are actually reading and not just skipping) and more scenes (0.6 gave 3 4 new H-scenes, which all were long).
Other games update more frequently, but have shorter Updates.

So I dont think that more patience is required overall, because you also get more out of it. And I personally like that I can sit down for quite some time when Eternum has an Update, compared to other games which update and are finished after 20 minutes.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
0.6 gave 3 new H-scenes, which all were long
...Uhhh, it had 4 (4.5 if you count Nova's mini-scene during the Collector whodunit)...

-1 scene with Annie back at her room in the Carter residence

-1 scene with Calypso in a hotel room in Blackridge

-1 scene with Dalia in some shack in the middle of nowhere

-1 scene with Alex back at her apartment

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
...Uhhh, it had 4 (4.5 if you count Nova's mini-scene during the Collector whodunit)...

-1 scene with Annie back at her room in the Carter residence

-1 scene with Calypso in a hotel room in Blackridge

-1 scene with Dalia in some shack in the middle of nowhere

-1 scene with Alex back at her apartment
Uh, true, you are right. I actually forgot about the Annie-Scene. (I played the first two scenes after release and am only now at the second part of 0.6, so I simply forget it. :x )

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Uh, true, you are right. I actually forgot about the Annie-Scene. (I played the first two scenes after release and am only now at the second part of 0.6, so I simply forget it. :x )
And now Annie's angry for real:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Be calm wee lass, no need to pop a vein there. :giggle::whistle:

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
You forgot the return to Ion visit with Nancy (and possibly Dalia) and the New World visit (which is still happening and could be the subject of the remaining sneaks). Would be nice if the latter is another full harem operation like the Heist and the World War server battle, except somewhat lengthier and/or structured similarly to the Frontier Trails server visit since every op feels like they move by too quickly.
Oh right, the Ion visit...but that one seems to be rather short for all we know, right?

And the New World...do we KNOW that it will be happening in 0.7 or do we presume it will happen, because they planned/talked about it in 0.6? :unsure:

It would make sense though: Ekabar, One Piece date and New World as the three larger pieces with a few smaller one in between. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes