An known

Sep 16, 2021
I'm sure by the time it ends they will all be maxed.
IIRC in OIALT I have an LI with the highest points (around 47 I think) and everyone doesn't have the same points as hers and There's no maximum point at all.

I mean Eternum states points differently so...
I mean it will kinda ruin the point of the Harem if there's a "favorite" :(...

Reactions: Dorfnutter

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
We all know that for Eternum fans there can't possibly be a real "choice" here and saves for every cutie in question will be made annieway.
View attachment 3192147
Fuck that. One save one full playthrough. Too much other stuff to experience to devote repeated playthroughs of the same story.

I do have an abnormally high drive for novelty though and don't rewatch or replay or reread things, 99% of the time.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for the answer, but what was the Lauren/Judie split again? I've played through the game multiple times, but I haven't played it for a while so I don't really remember what you're talking about
The approach to the filthy mayor of Briarhood was different, more tactical with Judie and more hardcore with Lauren, but it was only to get points with the girls, doesn't affect the main story, you get the to go to Magnus's mansion anyway. :)

P.S. Sorry I wrote Judie twice, thanks to Elhemeer for correcting me.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I report you for insulting.

No, just joking. But it's literally irrelevant matter. Amount of pages mean nothing.
Hence the :p, but yeah I think some folks do smaller posts per page just to talk about how many pages a thread is. Personally I hate hitting next more than I have to.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/passes through Discord and checks convos

/sees this

Screenshot_20231222_091654_Discord.jpg Screenshot_20231222_092304_Discord.jpg

Brain: ...Guy could still be partially correct. I mean, Orion was tired enough that he practically collapsed by the time he got to his room at the Carters, yes?

Me: Are you suggesting he dreamnt the majority of the phone booth incident? That he had a 'bleeding incident' of sorts and that he 'hallucinated' the phone booth ringing and the entire conversation up until he got woken up by the old lady?

Brain: Considering that the entire story has been consistent with the themes of death, dreams, the blurring lines between what is real vs. what isn't and that the phone incident basically sticks out like a sore thumb of sorts (as it implies that whoever is at the other end can somehow locate Orion in the real and conveniently connect to a nearby phone booth to talk to him)? Yes, yes I am.

Me: ...

Brain: I mean if you look back at it, he was conveniently the only person present when that damn phone booth started ringing, yes?

Me: .../eyetwitch

Brain: /starts humming a creepy rendition of "All I have to do is dream"

Me: Stop that. Dx

Brain: Fine, fine. =3=

Me: /sighs and posts the theory on his conspiracy board

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes