gyandev

Oct 10, 2020
Hence the :p, but yeah I think some folks do smaller posts per page just to talk about how many pages a thread is. Personally I hate hitting next more than I have to.
bro if you do more messages per page, it will apply to all threads, meaning you can still have the conversation about how many pages it will be, just the actual number of pages will be lower

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
So, spend the whole day traveling but I probably didn't miss muuuu...never mind, I stand corrected. :HideThePain:

Nice sneak peeks, but sadly not much really new stuff we really can sink our teeth into. Still mainly the "hunt before the big hunt", potentially continuing the theme of Eternum slowly falling apart. :unsure:

Penny apparently jumping very surprisingly at Orion...make me wonder if this might be the scene you get if you follow Luna's path and then finally reunite with Penny.

Also one render of Nova being home, pretty much definitely from the "one piece date".

And also more content from Penny's college...we'll see if that plays before or after the Ekabar part. Is Orion inviting her for that Eternum session or are they meeting up after it?

The renders from Ekabar contain both a giant bat vampire monster and a Werewolf...maybe you have to negotiate between them or something and you can either take Luna or Penny with you while the other has to do something else?! :unsure:

I'm still very unsure about the actual structure of the episode. So one part will be with Luna and Penny on Ekabar and one part will be the date with Nova...but will there be a third part with a third LI that will then also likely get the 3rd scene or are those sneaks already from a third part and it has something to do with Penny? But that would give Penny a very large part this episode, so it is likely that there will be a third part with someone else?! :unsure:
I take two days off to work my caveman butt off and they come back with shenanigans...

Can't believe everyone's doubting best girl (Nancy) while somehow... SOMEONE forgot Annie who she'd eat whole...

>_<

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You're lucky it's Christmas soon cause I'm really close on making Penny bald with a beard,
You piece of sh*t :KEK: :Kappa:
A bald Penny with Beard?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No! No! Bad Elyxus, no! Don't use the girls as a weapon, respect the Goddesses!

View attachment 3194394
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes