Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
And still, one particular Gertrude lover user in the thread wants this creature to have a sexy time with a young man. That's going to be a horrible nightmare inducer requiring several sessions with a psychiatrist to suppress it and some sleeping pills prescribed for good measure, if that happens. :eek::eek::eek:
I have limits too :Kappa:

Reactions: ArDZer

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Wel, he said this when he posted the second previews, so I dont know, ?! :unsure:

The second batch of previews is here!

As you know, our favorite gang must continue the search for the 10 Gems of Doom, so the adventure takes us to the Pirat-wait a second... what's this?!

Something is happening on the Ekabar server... beasts going rogue, creatures of the night behaving erratically, and
hunters willing to burn everything down...
You and the girls might have to take a small detour to go back there and investigate this further.
Surely it won't take that long. Right?

Will you join the
hunt...?
I would understand it as something not planned (at least not officially), similar to xeno outbreak on andromenda. As Dorfnutter mentioned dates with the planned Great Hunt don't match and it also could be a great opportunity to bring more characters to participate. But we will see, at this point Cari has been enigmatic enough so we can't anything for sure ;)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
And the New World...do we KNOW that it will be happening in 0.7 or do we presume it will happen, because they planned/talked about it in 0.6? :unsure:
Well...

/glances back at a convo he saw on Discord between Cari and one of the modders he commissions for Eternum assets

Screenshot_20231221_174247_Discord.jpg

...Y-yes? I-I think so? I mean he wouldn't be looking for said assets in the convo above if he doesn't have dire need of them IMO.

Reactions: Salviocass99

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
Its gonna be difficult to me to choose between Luna and Penny in this update. Yeah, yeah, is not relevant and is just a scene but... I wanna be all the time possible with both of them. Use the fucking duplicator, Orion, damn it!

And of course Nova sneaked in the preview, is christmas and daddy needs his present.

View attachment 3190053
So beautiful :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
(Dorfnutter I swear to god that if you destroy this image I'm gonna pan your butt so strong that you will need a hundred cushions to sit in a fucking chair!)
Wait, we have to choose between them? I vaguely remember something being said about this but that's NOW?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Wait, we have to choose between them? I vaguely remember something being said about this but that's NOW?
Uhh, yes.

Excerpt from Progress Report earlier this month:

In this arc, there's a pivotal decision ahead. Not only will it potentially shape the story's direction in the future, but it'll also create distinct scenes within this upcoming update. One path centers around Luna, while the other spotlights Penny, although your decision might depend more on the world's events rather than the girls themselves.

Rest assured, while some other minor choices or bonus relationship points may hinge on this decision, you won't lose the path or any gallery scenes of the girl you don't choose, so don't worry about that. The harem path will always be a possibility!

If you played Once in a Lifetime, it's something similar to the choice between Lauren's and Judie's plan when you're about to attack the Major's house with Stabby Mike, but the alternate options will be more extensive. Whatever you choose, I highly recommend playing through both options to see all the content! There are cool scenes whatever you choose!

The conclusion of this arc will significantly hinge on the choices you make throughout it, so stay vigilant! During your adventure in Eternum, what might seem like a small decision or a inconsequential scene could have a sneaky way of coming back to you in the future...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
We all know that for Eternum fans there can't possibly be a real "choice" here and saves for every cutie in question will be made annieway.
View attachment 3192147
It has advantages and disadvantages to have multiple paths.

Probably the biggest contrast (outside of a complete sandbox experience) would be something like BaD. And it can be nice to play the same game with different choices, seeing different outcomes and differently developing characters. But it also leads to the player having to replay a lot of the same stuff again and again because not everything will be different.

And it also leads to even larger updates with even longer development times.

With Eternum you can pretty much have ONE perfect playthrough, which will - most likely - be a lot more satisfying (in more ways than one :BootyTime: ) than any single path of a game like BaD can end up being.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
I guess the best bet right now is a short visit to Ion with Nancy, an IRL-date with Nova, some IRL-content with Penny, a long visit to Ekabar with Luna and Penny and a visit to the pirate server. That does seem like quite a lot of content, and I wouldn't be surprised if the update is cut while we're on the pirate server (like how 0.2 was cut in that secret winter-server where we found Calypso). Although there's about 30% development left so maybe that's enough to finish the visit to the pirate server.

The follow-up question is what girls will join us on the pirate server? Alex/Dalia/Annie? I can't recall if anyone have expressed an interest in that server in particular.

Reactions: Redd23

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The follow-up question is what girls will join us on the pirate server? Alex/Dalia/Annie? I can't recall if anyone have expressed an interest in that server in particular.
If the New World ends up being the place where the bulk of El Coyote's group is located, then I wouldn't mind if it ends up becoming another full harem op like in the Sin City server heist or the battle against the Wagner army (especially if we end up having to use a ship to track them down).

Reactions: Redd23

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
Uhh, yes.

Excerpt from Progress Report earlier this month:
Ahhh right right. Thanks for replying with the source.

I don't really remember the choice between Lauren/Judie's plan being very consequential though. It was more of a choice between two comedic scenes, wasn't it?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

I don't really remember the choice between Lauren/Judie's plan being very consequential though. It was more of a choice between two comedic scenes, wasn't it?
It was a choice between two scenes and you got a Point for the girl whos plan you decided on. But this did not matter overall.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Yeap, only this upcoming branching path will likely have some consequence to the story but in a "choose now, deal with the aftermath of your choices later" and not a "you dun goofed, better reload and pick the other path" kind of deal.

Regardless, it won't affect the harem end so again, reinforces the idea that choosing one over the other isn't going to result in a bad end or something.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
It was a choice between two scenes and you got a Point for the girl whos plan you decided on. But this did not matter overall.
so it's like choosing between:
View attachment 3192633

Well pick the one who you have Less " Heart " with;):LOL:
I hope Caribdis will give a special ending scene or something for the LI with most hearts (even though the stats only shows 5)
I know it's "Harem" but at least reward us for having to choose between 2 girls. Come on it's not that easy to choose between 2 girls...(I mean unless it's Penny:whistle:)

Reactions: TheBlock43

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I hope Caribdis will give a special ending scene or something for the LI with most hearts (even though the stats only shows 5)
I know it's "Harem" but at least reward us for having to choose between 2 girls. Come on it's not that easy to choose between 2 girls...(I mean unless it's Penny:whistle:)
I'm sure by the time it ends they will all be maxed.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes