Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
what makes you say that?
Penny will be the star in the next update after that, the date with Orion in Christmas, the prom that she didn't have in the past, a magical night ending with a kiss in the door and a dick in the... other door. And in this update she has her scene split with Luna, being optional the time that you pass with her.
If it wasn't only 3 sex scenes confirmed then yes, I tell you that one of them is for Penny, but with only 3? I'm not sure. Luna and Nancy are more ignored than Penny, Luna is finally accepting her feelings and Nancy is fucking horny and unleashed after the office scene, and she is not assaulting Orion every night? No way.
And the last scene will be with Nova 99.9%, the One Piece date, alone in the house and after the party scene and the double trouble scene in the mistery game? Yeah, they'll be fucking making love before the chapter credits.

So 50/50 with Penny and Nancy, but my bet is Nancy scene to start the chapter, mid scene with Luna before the magic part and an espectacular ending with Nova. And a cliffhanger with, IDK, Alex telling you that she is pregnant, why not, a man can dream.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheBlock43

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So, spend the whole day traveling but I probably didn't miss muuuu...never mind, I stand corrected. :HideThePain:

Nice sneak peeks, but sadly not much really new stuff we really can sink our teeth into. Still mainly the "hunt before the big hunt", potentially continuing the theme of Eternum slowly falling apart. :unsure:

Penny apparently jumping very surprisingly at Orion...make me wonder if this might be the scene you get if you follow Luna's path and then finally reunite with Penny.

Also one render of Nova being home, pretty much definitely from the "one piece date".

And also more content from Penny's college...we'll see if that plays before or after the Ekabar part. Is Orion inviting her for that Eternum session or are they meeting up after it?

The renders from Ekabar contain both a giant bat vampire monster and a Werewolf...maybe you have to negotiate between them or something and you can either take Luna or Penny with you while the other has to do something else?! :unsure:

I'm still very unsure about the actual structure of the episode. So one part will be with Luna and Penny on Ekabar and one part will be the date with Nova...but will there be a third part with a third LI that will then also likely get the 3rd scene or are those sneaks already from a third part and it has something to do with Penny? But that would give Penny a very large part this episode, so it is likely that there will be a third part with someone else?! :unsure:

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I haven't been paying much attention to this game for a while so forgive me if this has been discussed a lot already, but is it expected that this Luna/Penny split will cause you to miss a scene? Like you either get the Luna scene or the Penny scene, you can't get both?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I haven't been paying much attention to this game for a while so forgive me if this has been discussed a lot already, but is it expected that this Luna/Penny split will cause you to miss a scene? Like you either get the Luna scene or the Penny scene, you can't get both?
Splits usually mean you lose some bit of content with one or the other, but I doubt either "adventure" will be lewd in itself, but it might delay something. This is all just speculation, though. This is why I have many saves. ;)

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Cari already said that you won't miss any (sex) scene that way.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Looks like Gertrude finally shed her human suit.
View attachment 3190680
And still, one particular Gertrude lover user in the thread wants this creature to have a sexy time with a young man. That's going to be a horrible nightmare inducer requiring several sessions with a psychiatrist to suppress it and some sleeping pills prescribed for good measure, if that happens. :eek::eek::eek:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'm still very unsure about the actual structure of the episode. So one part will be with Luna and Penny on Ekabar and one part will be the date with Nova...but will there be a third part with a third LI that will then also likely get the 3rd scene or are those sneaks already from a third part and it has something to do with Penny? But that would give Penny a very large part this episode, so it is likely that there will be a third part with someone else?! :unsure:
You forgot the return to Ion visit with Nancy (and possibly Dalia) and the New World visit (which is still happening and could be the subject of the remaining sneaks). Would be nice if the latter is another full harem operation like the Heist and the World War server battle, except somewhat lengthier and/or structured similarly to the Frontier Trails server visit since every op feels like they move by too quickly.

Nah, Cari mentioned from a prior Progress Report that the split will be similar to the Lauren/Judie split in OIAL where you chose how to deal with a particular scumbag (leading to wildly different outcomes but ultimately didn't affect the main story), except he promises this to have a bit more meat to it. Regardless of the choice, he promised that you won't be missing any lewds and that you won't lose any of the girls' paths in doing so (assuming you're going for the harem ending and you're following the walkthrough to a tee).

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
And still, one particular Gertrude lover user in the thread wants this creature to have a sexy time with a young man. That's going to be a horrible nightmare inducer requiring several sessions with a psychiatrist to suppress it and some sleeping pills prescribed for good measure, if that happens. :eek::eek::eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
After this scene, how could anyone not love Penny?
And Penny's choice, while it left her bitter at first about not going to that spring dance and she didn't met her "dance king" that night (but it meant her mother did got the job she desperately needed and was able to rid herself of the financial and family worries she had then), she did found one a decade later and got that kiss she had dreamt about. :giggle::giggle:

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes