Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It'd be a real catastrophe if someone with the tools at hand were to somehow replace Penny's big twins with a flat board (that could even be included in the game, as a traumatizing nightmare event for either her or the protagonist). :eek::eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Well, this will be my 1,000th message/post... and I figured the best place to make it would be in the thread of my current favorite game as of now.

Since Nova seems to be the topic of discussion right now, I just want to say she's amazing, and I love how she's a bit cheeky, seductive, and fiery all in one. She seems to be getting cheekier and more seductive especially, with each update.

If it wasn't for my sweet Annie and dear Luna, she would probably be my favorite... they're all so lovely though. Even Alex, who I wasn't the biggest fan of earlier on, I really like now.

Congratz!

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 3195551
Don't know if I should open that or if that is once again a cursed edit from Dorfnutter :ROFLMAO:
Such is the dilemma sometimes, though Penny for once won't complain about how her twins aren't doing her any favours, especially after a certain model agency (of which I can't recall the name) didn't selected her way early in the story.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes