ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
None of the images above are from Carla though.

The more time it passes, the more I'm convinced that Dorf is a hidden Gertrude enthusiast... If we take into account the amount of photoshops he makes with her... It all makes sense now. Dorfnutter, the Gertrude lover.
But Pitrik is by far the biggest Gertrude lover in the thread. He must've saved some, if not all of those images already shared here.

Also, nice to see you back on the thread mate. :):)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
But Pitrik is by far the biggest Gertrude lover in the thread. He must've saved some, if not all of those images already shared here.
The issue isn't being a Gertrude lover, is admit he is one.

Also, nice to see you back on the thread mate. :):)
Ty mate. Life goes on, I must distract myself with stuff, otherwise I would dig in dark thoughts, which he surely didn't wish for. The fact that he went peacefully at his home and with us it's what eases the pain. The rest only time will heal...

View attachment 3196535

For those young ones/for those that somehow haven't heard it :KEK: :KEK:
What you mean that this song was already released 30 years ago? I refuse to accept that.

Funnily enough, I recall that when I was a kid my dad loved that instrumental. "That bastard can't fucking sing yet the song is great". Good times.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The more time it passes, the more I'm convinced that Dorf is a hidden Gertrude enthusiast... If we take into account the amount of photoshops he makes with her... It all makes sense now. Dorfnutter, the Gertrude lover.
You take that back or I'm slapping Stabby Mike's face on Carla's. -_-

Also welcome back.

• Wow
Reactions: ArDZer

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
Alright, listen up folks! If you dare to rate this game anything below a 4.5, then you better watch out because I'll personally come and steal your rights to rate games. As a certified Idriel fanatic, I proudly declare that Eternum is the ultimate pinnacle of gaming. And let me tell you, I'm eagerly anticipating the wild orgy with all the Idriel clones that Cari is hopefully(Please Happen) concocting in the studio as I speak. So, Being A Dik, try to top that with your silly having to choose between women and abandoning the truly superior ladies because oh noo after banging 20+ women i suddenly have the feelings of a lover boy and need to settle down(Be like Eternum and let us fuck all the women because my dick knows no bounds)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You take that back or I'm slapping Stabby Mike's face on Carla's. -_-

Also welcome back.
6pgtzh.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alright, listen up folks! If you dare to rate this game anything below a 4.5, then you better watch out because I'll personally come and steal your rights to rate games. As a certified Idriel fanatic, I proudly declare that Eternum is the ultimate pinnacle of gaming. And let me tell you, I'm eagerly anticipating the wild orgy with all the Idriel clones that Cari is hopefully(Please Happen) concocting in the studio as I speak. So, Being A Dik, try to top that with your silly having to choose between women and abandoning the truly superior ladies because oh noo after banging 20+ women i suddenly have the feelings of a lover boy and need to settle down(Be like Eternum and let us fuck all the women because my dick knows no bounds)
I wasn't in the Idriel hype train, but please, bring them to me. Can I include some cute Praetorians too? :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741 and Ungawa

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I've always wondered if Idriel might not be an art as an NPC? After all, Mc sees her more than once in her dreams, I think there really is something connected with Mc, maybe I won't be surprised she is somehow real locked in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: randomklark
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes