Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I've always wondered if Idriel might not be an art as an NPC? After all, Mc sees her more than once in her dreams, I think there really is something connected with Mc, maybe I won't be surprised she is somehow real locked in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure, how far in the game you are, but the theory is that she might be one of the old queens of the elves, so potentially she might be Caly's mother...or great great grandmother or something like that. :unsure:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You Fools never open a spoiler from Dorfnutter haven't you learned that the hard way already? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

For the last time here
View attachment 3197921

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Though.... I must admit that these last ones were less disturbing... Either I started to get acquainted to that or I don't care ( I don't know which is worse between the two thoughts)....
This is not meant I want to see anything else, Dorfnutter thank you for sparing us from future master.... Nightmares!!!! :giggle: :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Though.... I must admit that these last ones were less disturbing... Either I started to get acquainted to that or I don't care ( I don't know which is worse between the two thoughts)....
Something something the more you see the more desensitized you become something.

But yeah, I suppose it's mainly my fault since my brain is so quick to churn these out...mainly because it's been months since I've last used GIMP and now it's making up for lost time now that I have access to it again (though I suppose ArDZer and 1tomadeira are also partially to blame given they've been throwing out some ideas in their posts that my brain just wants to will into existence). =_=

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Something something the more you see the more desensitized you become something.

But yeah, I suppose it's mainly my fault since my brain is so quick to churn these out...mainly because it's been months since I've last used GIMP and now it's making up for lost time now that I have access to it again (though I suppose ArDZer and 1tomadeira are also partially to blame given they've been throwing out some ideas in their posts that my brain just wants to will into existence). =_=
Yeah, that's what I fear the most.... Brrrr!

Well at least I didn't give yo any ideas... Yet... Speaking of, did you ever thought to give Krita a try?
It's an open source graphic software and it's totally free ( I used it and I quite liked how it work, though I prefer Clip Studio), it's lighter compared to GIMP and while it's not Photoshop nor CS level, it's quite good and more important very intuitive ( I personally find GIMP a little bit messy, imho of course). :)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Well at least I didn't give yo any ideas... Yet... Speaking of, did you ever thought to give Krita a try?
It's an open source graphic software and it's totally free ( I used it and I quite liked how it work, though I prefer Clip Studio), it's lighter compared to GIMP and while it's not Photoshop nor CS level, it's quite good and more important very intuitive ( I personally find GIMP a little bit messy, imho of course). :)
Sure, try to make it even easier for him to spawn these abominations, won't you... :FacePalm:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Never heard of it :unsure:. Lemme see if I can give it a whirl when I have time to spare, lol.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
View attachment 3197113
One of the most beautiful wholesome and emotional scenes i have ever seen in a game..this is such a beautiful moment in a game filled with beautiful ones and with that amazing and haunting music in the background wow just wow..:cry::cry::cry:
screenshot2523.png screenshot2524.png
I would argue this is more wholesome than the useless Little Annie. But I digress, and agree. Very well done emotional in terms of writing and fitting into the story to likely matter down the road.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 3199636
View attachment 3199637
And thats why she is the fuckin GOAT..:love::love::love::love::love:
As a top sniper with Dione, indeed. But she's not so good at lying and neither at making waffles (the kitchen almost went up in smoke). And she nearly blurted out Penny's secret crush (and hers) to the protagonist minutes after that happened (and there's also the cupcake incident at the university's cafeteria, wish there were images of it but reading about it was still funny). :giggle::giggle:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
As a top sniper with Dione, indeed. But she's not so good at lying and neither at making waffles (the kitchen almost went up in smoke). And she nearly blurted out Penny's secret crush (and hers) to the protagonist minutes after that happened (and there's also the cupcake incident at the university's cafeteria, wish there were images of it but reading about it was still funny). :giggle::giggle:

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes