Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hello, Merry Christmas!! ☃

Anyway, I just discovered the game and I'm still getting familiar with this community. But one thing I wanted to know, what is the difference between the compressed game and the maximum quality? Is it just the image/audio quality or if I download the compressed version will I lose some game content?
Reduced image/audio/video quality.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hello, Merry Christmas!! ☃

Anyway, I just discovered the game and I'm still getting familiar with this community. But one thing I wanted to know, what is the difference between the compressed game and the maximum quality? Is it just the image/audio quality or if I download the compressed version will I lose some game content?
Compressed are what you said: mostly image quality reduction, with other compression methods involved. Also requires cracking the game, so if they're not "official" they sometimes end up with code issues, but most of the ones here are legit and properly done.

Reactions: Takkatakka

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But looking through my pics... I don't have anything for Calypso (Didn't save a few) and few for Luna while I have way too many Nova ones (Gee, wonder why...? :unsure::unsure::unsure:)

Need more:

Nancy

Calypso

Dalia

Penny

Luna

Eva

Alex

Anyone can help?

(No, don't you DARE say Gertrude...)

Kind of goes that we get Annie shared more than any other girl since she goes unnoticed in the game while Nova is in every update recently in some capacity. Man, we all need more of the others with Nancy showing her queenship.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I hate you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That reminded me of some animation I saw way, way back where some blonde male nurse saw a female nurse with a smoking hot body but with one very ugly face, pondered about banging her and he did just that, but he put a paper bag over her head. Oliver back at Jasmine's party in OIALT would've had a sexy time with her, exactly in the same manner since the idiot drank that aphrodisiac and his horni levels went up to the roof and that would've been a far better option than Ruth was (I'm still bummed even now about that elephant statue not receiving any sweet love from him and denying the players of a good laugh at his expense).

phinny1

Aug 22, 2017
It's been 6 years since you created the account and your first comment was just today, what the fuck are you doing as well? Can you release good content instead of simply ranting on a piracy forum?
Creating an account then waiting 6 years to use your first post to bitch at the most popular dev on the site? A lot of the downloads here wish they could provide that level of entertainment.

Jun 20, 2018
Creating an account then waiting 6 years to use your first post to bitch at the most popular dev on the site? A lot of the downloads here wish they could provide that level of entertainment.
Eternum is a million times better but I'm pretty certain the "most popular dev on the site" is Milfy City guy or some other milker.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes