Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Let's be honest, you always have time, after all you keep ruining everyone's waifu with photoshops of Charlotte or Stabby Mike.
My man is holding ON to this pettiness. ESPECIALLY when he hurt the MILF Waifu with war crimes against humanity!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Let's be honest, you always have time, after all you keep ruining everyone's waifu with photoshops of Charlotte or Stabby Mike.
You make it sound like I spend an entire day doing those edits or something (which isn't the case). :KEK:

Also, I haven't done any Charlotte edits yet...

...but I have done quite a few with Brock. And one with Jerry. And one with Regina. :BootyTime:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
My man is holding ON to this pettiness. ESPECIALLY when he hurt the MILF Waifu with war crimes against humanity!

That situation reminded of a certain movie released in 1972, especially this particular sad scene:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I hate you.

That situation reminded of a certain movie released in 1972, especially this particular sad scene:
tumblr_m7rs3agZWv1rxof87o1_500.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ungawa and ArDZer

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Ok.A guy in bed with a girl pair of virgins* with teenage-tier hormones. They feel awkward and all that. And instead of kissing her, caressing her or something simular, first thing he does is sticking his dick between her thighs? ))) And they say men are not romantics... pff... Darn crazy hormones

*No Orion, having sex with Eva in Eternum doesn't count, you still a virgin in the real
Ftfy. :BootyTime:

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
So far, in total, how many girls can you actually have sex with? And if so, with which ones? (not counting foreplay like blowjob/handjob/massage/etc...) Just to give more or less an idea :unsure:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So far, in total, how many girls can you actually have sex with? And if so, with which ones? (not counting foreplay like blowjob/handjob/massage/etc...) Just to give more or less an idea :unsure:
4. 2 in the VRMMO (Eva and Maat), 2 in the real world (Nancy and Alex)

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
Factually speaking with weighted ratings, this and Pale Carnations tops the charts on where people love to hang.
High ratings here does not mean much in terms of popularity and number of players who have played the game. I am pretty sure many VNs on steam have a higher number of people that have played it. Apparently even itch.io has more visibility at least for this game - it was a long time ago because I only pledge high tier during release time but I remember seeing a post by Caribdis in the high tier patron discord channel saying that he has more views/downloads/patrons from itch. And itch is nothing compared to steam.

In terms of popularity Being a Dik is probably the most popular VN. It is the closest to mainstream western AVN imo.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Factually speaking with weighted ratings, this and Pale Carnations tops the charts on where people love to hang.
If we're talking popularity, however, you sort it by likes IMO. And currently BaDIK sits on top of that list (with 10k+ likes), while Eternum sits at no. 6 (at around 3.8k+ likes). Realistically I don't think it'll ever take BaDIK's popularity crown unless the latter crashes and burns or stagnates, but it could vie for the 2nd spot (occupied by ICSTOR's "MilkingImean Milfy City" at 5.8k+ likes) or 3rd spot (occupied by Darkcookie's "MilkingtimeImean Summertime Saga" at 5.7k+ likes) by the time Cari finishes this VN.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022

But looking through my pics... I don't have anything for Calypso (Didn't save a few) and few for Luna while I have way too many Nova ones (Gee, wonder why...? :unsure::unsure::unsure:)

Need more:

Nancy

Calypso

Dalia

Penny

Luna

Eva

Alex

Anyone can help?

(No, don't you DARE say Gertrude...)

Kind of goes that we get Annie shared more than any other girl since she goes unnoticed in the game while Nova is in every update recently in some capacity. Man, we all need more of the others with Nancy showing her queenship.
Don't know if it was what you had in mind when you asked for pics but here some of my saved ones(I had to limit myself cause I can't put more than 64 images per post :LUL:)

Nancy

Calypso

Dalia

Penny

Luna

Alex

Eva

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
4. 2 in the VRMMO (Eva and Maat), 2 in the real world (Nancy and Alex)
It's just that I was getting so interested in Nova and Luna that I hoped that by now we would have at least something with them. I hope that in this next update (it doesn't take so long...) something more will happen, other than some "massage."

Because the development of relationships is very well built, it's just something I wanted, but I believe in the developer.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It's just that I was getting so interested in Nova and Luna that I hoped that by now we would have at least something with them. I hope that in this next update (it doesn't take so long...) something more will happen, other than some "massage."

Because the development of relationships is very well built, it's just something I wanted, but I believe in the developer.
Luna will likely get a scene in this coming update but I doubt we'll go all the way with her just yet. She kinda strikes me as someone who'll likely be the last person out of the entire harem to get penetrated (Calypso not counting), given how much of a slow burn her progression is.

Nova tho...yeah the chances of her finally getting on Orion's pogo stick next update is about 100/10, if this last update's events were any indication. :BootyTime:

Reactions: HanBoston

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Luna will likely get a scene in this coming update but I doubt we'll go all the way with her just yet. She kinda strikes me as someone who'll likely be the last person out of the entire harem to get penetrated (Calypso not counting), given how much of a slow burn her progression is.

Nova tho...yeah the chances of her finally getting on Orion's pogo stick next update is about 100/10, if this last update's events were any indication. :BootyTime:
I already expected that it might take a while when it comes to Luna, I'm more hopeful that something will happen with Nova, in fact, after Luna, Nova is my favorite. Not only Nova but Penny too there is a good chance of a sex scene happening.

Now pray that 2024 arrives as quickly as possible with 0.7...

Reactions: Takkatakka

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Don't know if it was what you had in mind when you asked for pics but here some of my saved ones(I had to limit myself cause I can't put more than 64 images per post :LUL:)

Nancy

Calypso

Dalia

Penny

Luna

Alex

Eva
Screenshot 2023-12-26 at 11-41-00 where monkey Meme Generator - Imgflip.png

And I always forget how beautiful is Calypso and how much I want to slap that booty.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes