Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, I thought it would have been nightmerish, instead it's pretty tamed to what I was expecting, (so now you know how much mental damage you're able to deliver)....at the same time...
N-Nani?!?!?!
Why that thing?!?!? I mean how much grip.... You know? Forget I asked....
CONFUSED.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You're lucky it's Christmas soon cause I'm really close on making Penny bald with a beard,
You piece of sh*t :KEK: :Kappa:
It'd be a real catastrophe if someone with the tools at hand were to somehow replace Penny's big twins with a flat board (that could even be included in the game, as a traumatizing nightmare event for either her or the protagonist). :eek::eek:

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Ok, I thought it would have been nightmerish, instead it's pretty tamed to what I was expecting, (so now you know how much mental damage you're able to deliver)....at the same time...
N-Nani?!?!?!
Forget I asked....
View attachment 3194948
How about some Nova edits?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
How about some Nova edits?
That's a very good edit mate, but I'm concerned if the Church of Nova has marked Dio as their target now:
The question is how many of them will heed her call to bear arms? :unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That's a very good edit mate, but I'm concerned if the Church of Nova has marked Dio as their target now:
View attachment 3195264
The question is how many of them will heed her call to bear arms? :unsure::unsure:
N-nooooo, we would never... W-why do you think so?
I mean...

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well, this will be my 1,000th message/post... and I figured the best place to make it would be in the thread of my current favorite game as of now.

Since Nova seems to be the topic of discussion right now, I just want to say she's amazing, and I love how she's a bit cheeky, seductive, and fiery all in one. She seems to be getting cheekier and more seductive especially, with each update.

If it wasn't for my sweet Annie and dear Luna, she would probably be my favorite... they're all so lovely though. Even Alex, who I wasn't the biggest fan of earlier on, I really like now.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Well, this will be my 1,000th message/post... and I figured the best place to make it would be in the thread of my current favorite game as of now.

Since Nova seems to be the topic of discussion right now, I just want to say she's amazing, and I love how she's a bit cheeky, seductive, and fiery all in one. She seems to be getting cheekier and more seductive especially, with each update. :ROFLMAO:

If it wasn't for my sweet Annie and dear Luna, she would probably be my favorite... they're all so lovely though. Even Alex, who I wasn't the biggest fan of earlier on, I really like now.

Something on Annie's face seems just wrong to me, I guess it's from the AI generation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

Since Nova seems to be the topic of discussion right now, I just want to say she's amazing, and I love how she's a bit cheeky, seductive, and fiery all in one. She seems to be getting cheekier and more seductive especially, with each update.

Congrats mate. I believe a gif is needed here to mark your milestone:
celebrate-party-blowing-confetti-spongebob-5x7ojg9kazqbzj1v.gif

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Pretty sure Dylan and Yvier hesitated to click this. :KEK::KEK::KEK:
M-me? No no, why did you say that? I'm chill and calm

tea-anime.gif

If Takkatakka and Dorfnutter are still alive, Dio can rest assured. The pan is just for emergencies.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes