VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this was the weirdest shit i've seen in a avn lewd scene so far.... i always thought Riley was already weird enough by being a satanist(or is it a luciferian? idk and don't care) but this is way weirder shit.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
this was the weirdest shit i've seen in a avn lewd scene so far.... i always thought Riley was already weird enough by being a satanist(or is it a luciferian? idk and don't care) but this is way weirder shit.
I played a lot of games with absurd premises and crazy girls, but that sex circus turbo helicopter scene is, with difference, the most WHAT IN THE FUCK moment I ever see. And people call Nova crazy.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
What you said, next update Nova finally get a kiss? Without counting our favorite Elf Princess, she's the last one missing in the kissing fest.
View attachment 3219293
That's kind of a "Nova meets Hermione Granger" look, but with Weasley hair shading. Sorry - Prisoner of Azkaban is on for noise and that just kind of popped into my brain. (Azkaban best; Half-Blood Prince second; others fade in and out of contention for third. ;))

An known

Sep 16, 2021
I played a lot of games with absurd premises and crazy girls, but that sex circus turbo helicopter scene is, with difference, the most WHAT IN THE FUCK moment I ever see. And people call Nova crazy.
I mean compare to Riley, Nova isn't really that crazy after all....
But at least you didn't get hit by a pan when Riley welcomes you to her home.:KEK: :KEK:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
View attachment 3219427
I wouldn't be shocked if Orion wake up in coma at the end of Eternum. :KEK:
So you're saying there's an invisible Nova running around my house somewhere? I don't get them often, but mine tend to start like a migraine, then wrap around, grab the back of my head, down my traps and just squeeze. Advil, Vick's under the nose, quiet and darkness, then falling asleep, are the only things that really help. o_O

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Btw, since people are talking about smashing, the way story is going, Calypso will probably the last one right? I mean, with great power comes great responsability.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ungawa

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Unless after 0.7, Where Caribdis starts to forget that Luna is a Fuckable character.:HideThePain:
That probably won't happen. And Calypso had a small scene like that and after Luna. So I don't think it will return to the princess so fast, but who knows. I also believe that, even if she's a princess, she didn't do it with anyone. The "no touching" stuff is giving hints.

Reactions: An known
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes