Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
View attachment 3214996
View attachment 3214998
I wish the next time the gang needs to go on an important combat mission or quest then instead of planning so much and expending sooo many resources they just send in our Elven princess she'll literally NUKE and vaporize everyone and everything in the server lmaooo..:love::love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
...Didn't she go to war BECAUSE she got interrupted from having the best sex she was ever gonna have? :unsure:
I mean she still have the option to not go to the war, It's her first time playing Eternum why would she care if they are getting nuked I mean you they could die (in game) but IIRC Orion is around lvl 2 or 4 and Nancy is LVL 1 and Orion Didn't have any Gems of Dooms soo...:unsure:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Another user added to my ignore list. Weak attempt at trolling. Or, if sincere, offers evidence that they can't count or were so oblivious while playing that they somehow missed the two full sex scenes with main characters – Nancy in the elevator and Alex at her apartment – both of which take place outside Eternum*, and the multiple other hot scenes with main characters which I know some people will dismiss, say they don't count because only fucking counts, but they do. Adding up all of these, I believe we have twelve events so far. Fourteen if you count Maat and Eva.

* Not that this matters one bit. Scenes in Eternum are not the same as dream sex. Dream sex is a cheap and lazy way to add hot content before the story is ready for real content. But when you're in a virtual environment which 100% mimics the outside world down to the tiniest sensation, when the experience is indistinguishable from one which happens in the outside world and both participants are actively involved instead of one being a figment of the other's imagination, well we can get very philosophical here, but the simple fact is that it is fair to treat these experiences the same as if they happened outside Eternum.

(let's not further complicate things with speculation that Eternum may not be a simulation)

As for Nancy and Orion being interrupted in Eternum...

Last edited:
Reactions: bolenart

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
I also doesn't think it makes sense to distinguish between sex IRL and sex in Eternum, for the reasons above. The entire premise of the game is that entering Eternum doesn't diminish the senses at all, and that the experience is just as real as real life.

If anything, Orions sexual experiences while drunk (Penny at the party) or while sleep-deprived (elevator with Nancy) is in a sense less real than the other scenes.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
There are so many scenes that I had to edit my post multiple times as I remembered more.

This is my count of scenes involving main characters:

Am I missing any?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
There are so many scenes that I had to edit my post multiple times as I remembered more.

Am I missing any?
Nancy 1 (Getting her snatch eaten and almost having sex)

Nova .5 (Dry humping at the Collector mansion)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I mean she still have the option to not go to the war, It's her first time playing Eternum why would she care if they are getting nuked I mean you they could die (in game) but IIRC Orion is around lvl 2 or 4 and Nancy is LVL 1 and Orion Didn't have any Gems of Dooms soo...:unsure:
IMO it's her Mom-mode basically taking over. We've already seen her doing it back in 0.1 with her kids, so...

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 3213424
View attachment 3213426
View attachment 3213428
View attachment 3213429
I swear guys i almost fell down my chair laughing during this entire scene it was fuckin hilarious..these two are crazy insane and sooo fuckin funny i wish Luna summons them and their brother Triangle Head again in the upcoming update lmao..:KEK::KEK::KEK:
could you give me some context of what the joke is in this situation, I think when I play this scene I don't find it funny. :unsure:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Was it really necessary mr dev, to pull that childish overused bs in the 3rd chapter with Nancy and mc being interrupted? Your game is already highly lacking in hot scenes ( if you dont count extra irrelevant chars, there are basically none) and if you consider they dont even happen in the "real" world, there are really none. That is what you thought was missing? Go learn from university of problems, there are more in any random 30 mins than in your entire game and they are 4 times better quality. I understand your milking plan is probably set up for 5-6 years but still...
Relevant profile picture. Probably you were sleeping when playing after all.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Am I missing any?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Now I want a Mr Bean/Eternum crossover. Where Orion keeps giving the middle finger to everyone.
That'll be funny to see happening:
I say certain characters like Mr. Money Bags, the angry undead samurai, Sir Dies-A-Lot, the knuckle sandwich connoisseur and that horrid 4-eyed witch deserve such treatment asap. :giggle::giggle:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes