ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Hey... how about Penny?
Everyone forget that Penny could summon too...:HideThePain:
View attachment 3213617
View attachment 3213618
She summoned:
Kermit, the frog with Jerry's will.
I hope Penny will also summon something next update.:)
And that match left poor Penny so depressed. But she's been training under Luna's wing, perhaps we'll see how much she's improved when v0.7 is released. :)

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Caribdis - Can we have a proper Annie fight sequence since it was teased?
Her time will definitly come, her "goofy moments" (like in 0.6) only serve to make her shining moment brighter cause nobody would expect it to happen.
Annie is one of the most powerful character in Eternum, I'd expect Cari to show us how much she is in the future.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Her time will definitly come, her "goofy moments" (like in 0.6) only serve to make her shining moment brighter cause nobody would expect it to happen.
Annie is one of the most powerful character in Eternum, I'd expect Cari to show us how much she is in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Well we can at least say that Orion's dad is a man of culture as he's watching a Liverpool vs Man United game and that too one where Liverpool absolutely destroyed United and as a Liverpool fan i totally approve..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I noticed the same as I played the scene. As a long-time season card holder at Borussia Dortmund, I've to say that we also rather see Jürgen Klopp at Liverpool than at United. Just to not be misunderstood: we fans of Borussia have nothing against United. LFC just have a lot more in common with us fans and our own football socialization. Both clubs come from the same social background. However, as a baseball fan who belongs to the Yankees, I am deeply saddened that Liverpool is owned by the Boston Red Socks of all people.

It could be worse with Orion's dad. He doesn't seem to be a good dad to Orion as far as it looks. But at least he's a football fan and is with a proper club. It's not AFC Richmond but you can't have everything.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Penelope -> Persephone

Also an allusion to Hades, the Greek underworld, and the goddess of Spring.

Or you know... That video game where damn near everyone is bisexual in that roguelike.
How much you're betting on the bisexual concentration being increased in the sequel? Or some characters introduced being 200% ghey?

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Was it really necessary mr dev, to pull that childish overused bs in the 3rd chapter with Nancy and mc being interrupted? Your game is already highly lacking in hot scenes ( if you dont count extra irrelevant chars, there are basically none) and if you consider they dont even happen in the "real" world, there are really none. That is what you thought was missing? Go learn from university of problems, there are more in any random 30 mins than in your entire game and they are 4 times better quality. I understand your milking plan is probably set up for 5-6 years but still...
4bUV7Ls.gif

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Was it really necessary mr dev, to pull that childish overused bs in the 3rd chapter with Nancy and mc being interrupted? Your game is already highly lacking in hot scenes ( if you dont count extra irrelevant chars, there are basically none) and if you consider they dont even happen in the "real" world, there are really none. That is what you thought was missing? Go learn from university of problems, there are more in any random 30 mins than in your entire game and they are 4 times better quality. I understand your milking plan is probably set up for 5-6 years but still...
Well at least that's not your first post on this site but man, it's content :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
opinion.gif

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Was it really necessary mr dev, to pull that childish overused bs in the 3rd chapter with Nancy and mc being interrupted? Your game is already highly lacking in hot scenes ( if you dont count extra irrelevant chars, there are basically none) and if you consider they dont even happen in the "real" world, there are really none. That is what you thought was missing?
I was about to take you seriously until you wrote this:
Go learn from university of problems, there are more in any random 30 mins than in your entire game and they are 4 times better quality. I understand your milking plan is probably set up for 5-6 years but still...
Dude, UoP is a shitty game because of exactly that. I admit that I really enjoyed playing this game and for a while I walked around here with a Roxy avatar and also advertised the game in my signature. But UoP is now just a pile of shit. Since version 0.9.5 at the latest, things have been going downhill. There is no story anymore and the creator is only interested in bringing out lewd scenes, as you can see from his update preview reports on Patreon. He only lists which girls he is currently working on a scene for and lets you vote on which girls should also have a scene in the next update. All this crap makes no sense anymore. It's not worth more than a two-star rating. One for the graphics, one for existing.

It doesn't do you any favors to compare a pure fuck game with a masterpiece of the AVN genre like Eternum. Eternum is supposed to be fun. First and foremost through lots of humor and characters that have their own weird charm. The lewd content comes as a bonus. It is a game for an adult audience. UoP, on the other hand, is clearly aimed at pubescent virgins who haven't yet discovered that there are better ways to get a wank on the Internet.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Caribdis - Can we have a proper Annie fight sequence since it was teased?
I wrote about this before: I think the optimal way would be to ride that running joke a bit longer and then have her do something really amazing at some point to get the group out of a really tight spot where everybody else thinks that they are screwed.

Oct 7, 2022
Screenshot (170).png
Screenshot (177).png
I wish the next time the gang needs to go on an important combat mission or quest then instead of planning so much and expending sooo many resources they just send in our Elven princess she'll literally NUKE and vaporize everyone and everything in the server lmaooo..:love::love::love:

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes