miom150

Mar 17, 2019
hello , im new here , i want to play this game , but can you share a link compressed version ? thank you for kind reply

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
hello , im new here , i want to play this game , but can you share a link compressed version ? thank you for kind reply
While you might be new to the thread, you aren't new to the board, so you should already know how to do this:
LearnToSearch.png

This way you can find a compressed, if it exists, on any thread you are in. When you get the returns, just filter through all of the people asking the same question you are without doing a search. It's the same thing someone else would have to do for you to link you to it. I'd rather spend a minute to teach than do it for you.

Have a nice day.

Reactions: Takkatakka

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
View attachment 3216487
Sooo guys guess whats the odd thing out in this wild west server..personally i'd say its that horse drinking water in the back it looks very out of place and i dont think horses existed back during the wild west..:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Yeah, Ulysses fumbled with this one. Everyone knows that people rode elves back in the Wild West days, and that horseriding is just an anachronism of the modern era.

:sneaky:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I mean, the OTHER running joke with Annie is that something happens before she gets to shine so TECHNICALLY, this is me doing that same running gag. :p
Imagine the scale of the diversion if Nancy was about to make good on her promise to eat Annie up and fate needed to step in and "blue ball" both of them....

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Very true. 2 banged, 5 more to go (6 if the haughty elven princess is counted):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lucky for them, Orion calibrated his hammer with two other girls first, one was the tutorial, the other he tried "ramming speed mode"

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes