Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Most hate isn't because of them though, it's more for people who mix spanish and portuguese languages as the same thing. THEY AREN'T THE SAME THING! It's like someone here suddenly saying Dalia and Penny are the same just because they are sisters.
I feel you mate, same thing happen to me when they call us Italians and French "cousins", I mean every single time I heard that I.WANT.TO.KILL..... Ngh!
And I love French... but hey when it's too much it's too much...:devilish::devilish:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I feel you mate, same thing happen to me when they call us Italians and French "cousins", I mean every single time I heard that I.WANT.TO.KILL..... Ngh!
And I love French... but hey when it's too much it's too much...:devilish::devilish:
So what you're saying is Elyxus should stay away from you because you could potentially kill him in the future. :unsure:

I think I'm starting to understand what attracted you to Nova in the first place now. :HideThePain:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So what you're saying is Elyxus should stay away from you because you could potentially kill him in the future. :unsure:

I think I'm starting to understand what attracted you to Nova in the first place now. :HideThePain:
The contrary, I appreciate him, the problem is those Igç@°#nt that confuses two different Nations like we were the same, ugh...

It was the pan, the pan man!!!
PAN.gif LOVE.gif

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
To this very day I'm still triggered by an american couple that asked me directions to McDonald's. It was already bad prefering McDonald's over our traditional food, but I can cope with that. But after I gave them the directions, nothing was preparing me for their final words which were... "gracias". :HideThePain:

Anyway, now I want a culinaire/masterchef based server in Eternum. And if Penny doesn't say francesinha is the best dish in the world I'll ragequit.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
The contrary, I appreciate him, the problem is those Igç@°#nt that confuses two different Nations like we were the same, ugh...

It was the pan, the pan man!!!
View attachment 3220919 View attachment 3220921
Like people saying that Spanish and Portuguese people are latinos because... they speak spanish and portuguese. That's not how it works, bro.
A game in Europe could be really cool, but sadly using USA as scenario makes the game sell better thanks to the cinema and our audiovisual culture. Maybe in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ellyx and Dylan741

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
A game in Europe could be really cool, but sadly using USA as scenario makes the game sell better thanks to the cinema and our audiovisual culture. Maybe in the future.
OIAL was already set in Europe tho (Town of Mistbury in the UK). Just mentioned Spain since it's technically an oddity compared to the usual modern day settings in AVNs (i.e. mainland USA, UK, Japan, Hawaii (or anywhere with a tropical beach)), and it would be a nice place to visit (and see what shenanigans are in store for whatever chucklefuck ends up as MC in that area).

I dunno, we'll see I suppose. :whistle:

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
To this very day I'm still triggered by an american couple that asked me directions to McDonald's. It was already bad prefering McDonald's over our traditional food, but I can cope with that. But after I gave them the directions, nothing was preparing me for their final words which were... "gracias". :HideThePain:

Anyway, now I want a culinaire/masterchef based server in Eternum. And if Penny doesn't say francesinha is the best dish in the world I'll ragequit.
anya.gif
The horror... THE HORROR!!!
Oh man that was bad, like.... Regina level bad, can't believe it, I will have nightmares tonight!!
And I couldn't agree more this will require lots of TLC to heal.
I send you a hug!!!
HUGII.gif
Like people saying that Spanish and Portuguese people are latinos because... they speak spanish and portuguese. That's not how it works, bro.
Yeah, one of the common and most abused misconception abut latins people and nations, well it's on par with the fact that all americans are fat and only eat junk food, I mean just the part of the east coast between the state of New York and Massachusetts (Boston in particular) is one of the most rich well of different cuisine traditions and yet....
Eeeh...
argh-anime-dissapointed-anime-girl.gif
Anyway considering that OIAL was set in UK, a game made by Caribdis and set in Spain it would cater enough attention, imho, so never say never, and this is both a wish and hope he will create so many games, that in the future a more "exotic" setup wouldn't be an impossible dream. :) :)
I'm hopeful..
anime-like.gif

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes