ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Happy New Year to the users of this thread. Let's see what Eternum has in store awaiting for all of us.
And here's a gif to celebrate the ocassion:
200w.gif
:giggle::giggle::giggle:
5fgkxyaucr9c1.png
And here's the tattooed lady dressed up for the party.
3zvyo3jve69c1.png
And the IG model is also dolled up as well.

Last edited:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Weird AI art is weird. Random straps on Luna's dress digging in to her skin while attached to nothing.
:HideThePain: Nothing is perfect, you can't win all battles, since i liked the expression and it was the nicest picture of the batch, i comform myself with the decents results.
Also i didn't wanted to have Luna in the same pose

Reactions: Green83rry

Lathe29

Jan 20, 2023
:HideThePain: Nothing is perfect, you can't win all battles, since i liked the expression and it was the nicest picture of the batch, i comform myself with the decents results.
Also i didn't wanted to have Luna in the same pose
Don't get me wrong, both are easily identifiable as the characters they're supposed to be. Just that while insanely accurate as AI art can be it still misses big time in some respects. Like Annie is holding her glass with 6 fingers.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Don't get me wrong, both are easily identifiable as the characters they're supposed to be. Just that while insanely accurate as AI art can be it still misses big time in some respects. Like Annie is holding her glass with 6 fingers.
I think what appears to be the sixth finger is her shoulder. Which sucks, because I had a whole Inigo Montoya bit I was putting together. ;)

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
I feel you mate, same thing happen to me when they call us Italians and French "cousins", I mean every single time I heard that I.WANT.TO.KILL..... Ngh!
And I love French... but hey when it's too much it's too much...:devilish::devilish:
The contrary, I appreciate him, the problem is those Igç@°#nt that confuses two different Nations like we were the same, ugh...
Nah, it's mostly a legend, we are pretty chill peoples.... unless of course you talk about soccer then, sigh...:poop: happen:p:ROFLMAO:
I've just seen those posts after my hangover, feeling is mutual :giggle:. I love Italia and its people (I guess me having Italian origins helps too :ROFLMAO:).
One of my "fan wish" would be to have Caribdis making a part of his next game set in my Country (or anywhere in Europe like OiALT)
So what you're saying is Elyxus should stay away from you because you could potentially kill him in the future. :unsure:
d fear.gif

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I've just see those posts after my hangover, feeling is mutual :giggle:. I love Italia and its people (I guess me having Italian origins helps too :ROFLMAO:).
One of my "fan wish" would be to have Caribdis making a part of his next game set in my Country (or anywhere in Europe like OiALT)

View attachment 3223348
Ok I should be scared with this gif, but it's too Amazing.... man congrats !!!!:love::love::love:
And agreed, I mean can you imagine a game set up between Paris, Rome and Barcelona? I mean it would be mindblowing!!!
Three of my most beloved European cities full of history, mysteries, amazing scenery, gorgeous women, and lots of great food... ARF!!!!
tumblr_n8gljmI8mI1s7swf7o1_500.gif

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Ok I should be scared with this gif, but it's too Amazing.... man congrats !!!!:love::love::love:
And agreed, I mean can you imagine a game set up between Paris, Rome and Barcelona? I mean it would be mindblowing!!!
Three of my most beloved European cities full of history, mysteries, amazing scenery, gorgeous women, and lots of great food... ARF!!!!
View attachment 3223368
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Meanie!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
This is after he sees the bill for commissioning a Paris/Rome/Barcelona map on HS2 and he goes...

"Dios mio! That much to make those maps in HS2?

...Guess I'll just stick to recycling dreary city assets and say it takes place in Europe's version of Detroit instead. :HideThePain:"

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
This is after he sees the bill for commissioning a Paris/Rome/Barcelona map on HS2 and he goes...

"Dios mio! That much to make those maps in HS2?

...Guess I'll just stick to recycling dreary city assets and say it takes place in Europe's version of Detroit instead. :HideThePain:"
Well considering that some assets looked a lot like japanese cities ( just look at Nova's introduction scene with that truck with a japanese plate) even Detroit looks like a stretch... But anyway it's the thought that counts as we say here... :giggle: :LOL::LOL:

P.S. Wish I was already good with Blender I would have built lots of free assets for different cities, but I'm working hard to learn it, and ifI will get good enough before Eternum ends I will give them to him for free.;)(y)

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes