Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Well considering that some assets looked a lot like japanese cities ( just look at Nova's introduction scene with that truck with a japanese plate) even Detroit looks like a stretch... But anyway it's the thought that counts as we say here... :giggle: :LOL::LOL:

P.S. Wish I was already good with Blender I would have built lots of free assets for different cities, but I'm working hard to learn it, and ifI will get good enough before Eternum ends I will give them to him for free.;)(y)
On the bright side, the seedier the city, the higher the chances of bumping into a certain Ex-President who may have gotten back to his old habit of prowling city underbellies and helping the needy. :BootyTime:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
This is after he sees the bill for commissioning a Paris/Rome/Barcelona map on HS2 and he goes...

"Dios mio! That much to make those maps in HS2?

...Guess I'll just stick to recycling dreary city assets and say it takes place in Europe's version of Detroit instead. :HideThePain:"
Truth be told: A lack of fitting European assets might be one reason why most games are rather set in the USA, Japan or in some weird fictional city/country that uses assets from both Japan and the USA. :HideThePain:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Talking about that Dalia, i'm wrong to think that we haven't see her fighting in a melee duel in Eternum? She was doing stealth combat during the robbery but outside of kicking the lights out of the dumb gym bro, i don't think we so Her in combat yet.
pixai_311223_9410d[1].png
EDIT: Thx to SteveyP that pointed my misspelling, i should have specified, fighting where the enemy tries to attack her too. We saw her fight during the Ogre incident in 0.1V

Last edited:
Reactions: Green83rry

CrazyRosie

Jul 8, 2021
OMG! Just finished 0.6. I started right from the beginning and it was amazing what I had forgotten. What a fantastic cliffhanger ending. Can't wait for the next episode. Thanks very much Caribdis from the bottom of my heart!

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Talking about that Dalia, i'm wrong to think that we haven't see her fighting in melee in Eternum? She was doing stealth combat during the robbery but outside of kicking the lights out of the dumb gym bro, i don't think we so Her in combat yet.
View attachment 3224980
We've seen her take out an ogre while wounded in Episode 1. We also saw her take out Orion with his powers activated (granted he wasn't in control of them as he is now)

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
We've seen her take out an ogre while wounded in Episode 1. We also saw her take out Orion with his powers activated (granted he wasn't in control of them as he is now)
you right, it was more of an ambush than a 1v1 vs the Ogre (which was smart of course, given the strength of those beasts in fantasy lore) guess i should have specified :p

Last edited:
Reactions: SteveyP

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
This novel is fantastic !! Love that !
I have a question though : I'm using Daz 3d just for fun, and I recognised it in many novels and games, but this looks different...
Someone knows what was the software used to create this novel, I really like the style of it and would gladly try it !
Mainly Honey Select 2 + Mods + Some ported stuff from DAZ , Unity,etc.
This was writed in the F.A.Q made by the dev. Caribdis

Reactions: Takkatakka
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes