Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dude, this is a teaching moment.

The regulars here don't make disparaging remarks against anyone for any girl they have ESPECIALLY attacks personally. We chill and make memes and such. Pitrik's one of us along for the ride and who am I or anyone else to kink shame?

Next thing ya know, someone comes in here loving saggy pancakes and tells us about Saggin' Baggin' Charlotte. But they played the game.

That's what this is about. Not treating people poorly or disparagingly just because they like Gertrude.
Don't listen to him, he Is my personal facepalmer and hater :Kappa:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

Dude, this is a teaching moment.

The regulars here don't make disparaging remarks against anyone for any girl they have ESPECIALLY attacks personally. We chill and make memes and such. Pitrik's one of us along for the ride and who am I or anyone else to kink shame?

Next thing ya know, someone comes in here loving saggy pancakes and tells us about Saggin' Baggin' Charlotte. But they played the game.

That's what this is about. Not treating people poorly or disparagingly just because they like Gertrude.
I dislike people because of their behavior. Not because of their opinions.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
For those looking forward to the Charlotte scene...
I'm so happy to ate my pancakes before seeing that gif and not after. Howly moly, poor woman.

This year you all are going without limits. 3rd day and I wish to be blind.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Maybe the weird crap French people think is actually coffee works that way? You know...Espresso...Cappuccino...etc... :WeSmart:

Oh wait... :Kappa:

Aaaaaaaannieway, I really don't need to see Charlotte naked in the game. By now I think we're deep enough into the story that only the 8 LIs really matter anymore. All the other female characters should only be either story vehicles or maybe comic relieves. And Charlotte's tits already served as that, so they should be done and dusted and don't appear in the game anymore.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Maybe the weird crap French people think is actually coffee works that way? You know...Espresso...Cappuccino...etc... :WeSmart:
I don't mind those drinks but "French roast" coffee is barely drinkable. Just for starters, where'd all that oil that floats on top of every cup of it come from? :)

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I don't mind those drinks but "French roast" coffee is barely drinkable. Just for starters, where'd all that oil that floats on top of every cup of it come from? :)
Is a war and post war thing. Just like english people eat like if german is still bombing them, roast coffee in Europe is typical in bars and cafes. Was invented to make more coffee with less grains or for using low quality grains for that, but still exist because is cheap and some people just want caffeine and not a real coffee, so whatever, give me poison.
But ironically, if you want good coffee, France, Spain, Portugal and Italy are amazing places to drink it, because we receive high quality coffee for a (relative) cheap prize, you just need to search for a good cafe, and pay a little more for that.

The only question is, Víctor use good coffee or bad coffee? Being latino I expect only quality, but maybe for Jerry the cheapest one is the perfect one.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022

Oh wait... :Kappa:

Aaaaaaaannieway, I really don't need to see Charlotte naked in the game. By now I think we're deep enough into the story that only the 8 LIs really matter anymore. All the other female characters should only be either story vehicles or maybe comic relieves. And Charlotte's tits already served as that, so they should be done and dusted and don't appear in the game anymore.
Weird crap French people?!?:mad:
sus fr0.png
:Kappa:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Is a war and post war thing. Just like english people eat like if german is still bombing them, roast coffee in Europe is typical in bars and cafes.
That's a matter of opinion. IMO the stuff euros drink isn't coffee but espresso. Which is fine, it gets the job done.
Allegedly over here during WW2 people used chicory instead of coffee. Which is supposedly both caffeine-free and nasty, so IDK if I believe it. :)

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Allegedly over here during WW2 people used chicory instead of coffee. Which is supposedly both caffeine-free and nasty
Similar how today Mormons don't drink coffee so they replace it with coffee made from roasted barley, which i guarantee is both caffeine-free and nasty.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Uhm, exotic locations for hypothetical games, discussion on foods and beverages, questionable memes and horrific edited images that can scar minds for life.... I really hope Cari will deliver on time before the withdrawal symptoms trigger even worse things....:sneaky::D

orbt

Apr 18, 2019
Finished the game up to where it is, what an experience! I havent played a game so good in a long while!
I have two questions:
1. How long does it take between each update? Dont mind if it takes 6 months, let them cook!
2. I loved this game so much so any recommendations for other games similar to this?

Reactions: Caribdis

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Finished the game up to where it is, what an experience! I havent played a game so good in a long while!
I have two questions:
1. How long does it take between each update? Dont mind if it takes 6 months, let them cook!
2. I loved this game so much so any recommendations for other games similar to this?
The closest game I've found in its style and feel to this one is Evermore, though it's a real-world/fantasy mixture rather than a real-world/sci-fi mixture.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes