Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Ya'll sure know how to tempt fate...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lord have mercy, that goat is gonna inflict pain and suffering through MGTTC.

What's MGTTC?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Is a war and post war thing. Just like english people eat like if german is still bombing them, roast coffee in Europe is typical in bars and cafes. Was invented to make more coffee with less grains or for using low quality grains for that, but still exist because is cheap and some people just want caffeine and not a real coffee, so whatever, give me poison.
But ironically, if you want good coffee, France, Spain, Portugal and Italy are amazing places to drink it, because we receive high quality coffee for a (relative) cheap prize, you just need to search for a good cafe, and pay a little more for that.

The only question is, Víctor use good coffee or bad coffee? Being latino I expect only quality, but maybe for Jerry the cheapest one is the perfect one.
honestly, him being buzzed the fuck up to singleshot expressos and ONLY that canonically explain why he acts like a roided gymbro a good amount of the time

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
1- Blame An known for putting me the image of FullMetal "Nina Chimera" into my head(image that I wished to forget btw :HideThePain:)
2- Blame Dorfnutter and his recents cursed pics that made think of that by myself (and for turning the idea into a reality :KEK:)
All in all, I'm not responsible for it :Kappa:
You're really like Oppenheimer blaming Einstein for inventing the atomic bomb... :FacePalm:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
i just checked and your last posts really have a facepalm from cherubim :KEK: :KEK:
Seems like the two have some beef that originated (?) from the PC thread...or it might be even older...not sure, what the point is of following someone just to facepalm everything he posts...even if it is "bad taste" Pitrik. :HideThePain:

• Wow
Reactions: AVNTester2

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Seems like the two have some beef that originated (?) from the PC thread...or it might be even older...not sure, what the point is of following someone just to facepalm everything he posts...even if it is "bad taste" Pitrik. :HideThePain:
PC? I wrote only once there :unsure: I guess Is why i'm an hard anti-ntr :Kappa:
Coward. A man look to the abyss to the eyes! NO FEAR NO LIFEEE!!!

View attachment 3232413
Covering her face Is our little naughty game :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes