Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Seems like the two have some beef that originated (?) from the PC thread...or it might be even older...not sure, what the point is of following someone just to facepalm everything he posts...even if it is "bad taste" Pitrik. :HideThePain:
I just like to fuck with virgins. :cool:

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Now i'm questioning myself about one thing:

will be the ending of the 6.3 beat the ending of the 6.2?

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Now i'm questioning myself about one thing:

will be the ending of the 6.3 beat the ending of the 6.2?
0.6.2 > 0.7, but yeah, the next update will probably end in a big fucking cliffhanger, because Caribdis is a cliffhanger loving bitch and this update doesn't have one properly talking. Yeah, Orion was talking with Greedy Badfather, but is not like opening Calypso's box, Alex's scene ended and we know with who we are talking to.
Next update? We are doomed, my bet is Orion "dying" in real live or disappearing, because fuck you, thats why.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I love the kind of woman that will actually just kill me. You know when I logged into Eternum today I was thinking 'Damn, I hope some hot chick blows my brains all over some fucking hallway.' And here we are.
screenshot0002.png

I mean really just absolutely destroy me. I'm talking full on watermelon in the thighs level carnage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I want it to scare the shit out of me.

I want you to fuck me up. I mean I want you to make me your bitch.

I want it to get embarressing. I mean like, weirdly embarressing. Unsanitary too.

We should be entirely different people by the end of the first eight hours.

Do you understand what I'm trying to say here?

I mean I'm a real freak. I'm not normal.

Ma'am... Please. You have to crush me.

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I love the kind of woman that will actually just kill me. You know when I logged into Eternum today I was thinking 'Damn, I hope some really hot chick blows my brains all over some fucking hallway.' And here we are.
View attachment 3235951

I mean absolutely destroy me. I'm talking full on watermelon in the thighs level carnage.

And I want it to scare the shit out of me.

I want you to fuck me up. I mean I want you to make me your bitch.

I want it to get embarressing. I mean like, weirdly embarressing. Unsanitary too.

We should be entirely different people by the end of the first eight hours.

Do you understand what I'm trying to say here?

I mean I'm a real freak. I'm not normal.

Ma'am... Please. You have to crush me.
There is one eyepatch wearing young lady that nearly cut the protagonist's throat and, if pressed enough might've cut short any future adventures in Eternum (and possibly his life in that moment):
There certainly was a 180 in their relationship, and very soon she might end up popping the v-champagne at last (she's been looking forward to it since the interrogation at that uni party). :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
There is one eyepatch wearing young lady that nearly cut the protagonist's throat and, if pressed enough might've cut short any future adventures in Eternum (and possibly his life in that moment):
There certainly was a 180 in their relationship, and very soon she might end up popping the v-champagne at last (she's been looking forward to it since the interrogation at that uni party). :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:
Only if she tags teams with Bimbo Dolls.

Sutterbuck

Mar 8, 2021
Hey guys, trying to get a feel for how long this game is currently. I've just finished Dalia's competition and am now taking Annie on a date. Roughly how far through the released content am I? halfway? near the end? still have a ton to go?

I'm really loving the game but trying to decide if I should put it down until it's completed or not. Thanks!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Hey guys, trying to get a feel for how long this game is currently. I've just finished Dalia's competition and am now taking Annie on a date. Roughly how far through the released content am I? halfway? near the end? still have a ton to go?

I'm really loving the game but trying to decide if I should put it down until it's completed or not. Thanks!
That's about 0.3 that you're in.

The current is 0.6. You've still got some ways. Most of us have played it, waited, played the next update, and kept on enjoying talking about all the girls and such.

For now, consider The Heist as the medium point and there's still a lot of good stuff to do, especially if you're going for the Harem ending. Then you can get in on the waifu wars going on.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Sutterbuck

An known

Sep 16, 2021
You're technically at the Middle of 0.4 so there's still 2 updates ahead...
And if you want to suffer like us you can wait every time an update will release :HideThePain:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You're technically at the Middle of 0.4 so there's still 2 updates ahead...
No that's 0.4. 0.3 was the escape from Ogygia, Egypt server, Warthogs, Semper Invicta, and ended at the beginning of the Heist planning (right when they got interrupted by someone knocking and Orion opened the door).
What they all said.

I don't know what your reading pace is, whether you do a lot of skipping, screenshotting, multiple routes, etc. I read VNs at what I call a "walking pace": a conversational pace in some place where they don't talk exceedingly fast, (e.g., UK, major cities in New England, NYC), or exceedingly slow, (e.g., any place considered "the sticks"), but kind of in between. I also tend to do a lot of screenshots and am playing maybe seven active routes. My habits usually give me somewhere between three and four hours of play time per release - maybe a little more if there are a lot of variances/choices within a particular scene. So, with this being release six, I'd expect an average player to be getting at least 18 hours of play, and maybe up to 24 or so. If you're like Dorfnutter and analyze every shadow, eye direction and finger position to look for clues to support, discard or create new theories, then you might take a bit longer. :ROFLMAO:

I expect release 7.0 to take a little longer to play through as well - there seem to be two mutually exclusive routes so both will have to be played through fully and I'll likely be creating at least two and maybe even four or six new saves to go along with those major divergences. I don't think either route will take you out of the harem path, but you will likely miss an event with an LI by going one over the other.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes