ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Oh I wasn't confused at all. I found it funny that Nancy immediately went for it when Gertrude implied that she wasn't interested in keeping it :ROFLMAO:

Gotta hand it to Gertrude tho, at least she's supportive :KEK:
She can't be an athlete, but she can be an athletic supporter. (And if she ever saw Orion's junk, she'd probably jump at the chance to be his.)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Noctus Games

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2023
Man's just that talented I suppose.

View attachment 3273508 View attachment 3273509

That, or he has spent an unhealthy amount of time fiddling with HS2 to the point that it's pretty much second nature to him.

(As of 0.6 though he has hired an animator whose job is to polish much of his animation work (particularly in the sex scenes department). The piston-pumping in Alex's scene is just one example of his handiwork.)
Makes sense re the dedicated animator! Must spend a ton of time keyframing the little movements in HS2 timeline. Worth it though, honestly find it elevates the scene sooo much. Still amazed by the quality of this game

Reactions: Takkatakka

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Somebody shared a drawing of Gertrude here in the thread, might as well share this one I've found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Our boy Chang will probably pass out if he saw her dressed like this. :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:
What have you done! Chang is already in hypnosis... PSX_20240119_062846.png

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
No Annie?
Annie has been penetrated more than enough. I say we balance it out with more penetration scenes for Luna and Calypso :devilish:

Also, Annie/Luna threesome would be awesome. As with Annie/Dal threesome. Or Annie/Dal/Nancy foursome

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes